Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Zainu di *squishy hugs*...Rakshoo di was in India?! Awww...I can totally understand why she could not come online. I miss her. I miss you too. We hardly get to talk. I have started coming OL more often now. Nans is mostly there. We discuss Bones. She is watching the earlier seasons now so she is all๐Ÿ˜. I keep her giving warning though๐Ÿ˜†...have asked her to watch season 6 jaldi se, so that she doesn't die a bit each day like we did by watching the Hannah-Booth sh*t. You know what that impatient girl did? :L She watched the season 6 finale scene๐Ÿ˜ณ. And when I was sunaaoing her for her impatience, she said its my fault because I showed her the bed scene promo๐Ÿ˜†. And trivs is full on bandbajaoing deviant people...I'm at least in touch with those two. But aapse toh baat hi nahin ho pati.

@Anu... *hugs* sorry for not coming OL during the weekends. I was busy with family stuffs, not that I helped in any way...was just ensuring my presence in the gathering and all...lol. I watched last week's Bhagonwali episode. Dude, loved the scene were R mimics G. Both were at such ease. There was a very natural camaraderie between the two. They were so adorable in the scene.

Did you read today's update? I'm so disliking the Jabbu-Mahadevi drama. What a waste of time. It looks like finally the mobile shop track is moving forward. No more back and forth.

EDIT: Hey LadyM *hugs*
Edited by Melissa - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Hey Mels *hugs* Yep did read today's BW update and seems like a good epi with nice GR interaction...lol Jabbu-Mahadevi scenes toh I'm just going to forward when I watch๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah the R mimicking G scene from Friday was awesome...sweet camaraderie b/w them...enjoyed that scene...good epi overall too.

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Absolutely! Using MASSIVE generalization here - All guys ultimately want the same thing ๐Ÿคข  Kabhi kabhi bahut gussa aata hai in ladko par ๐Ÿ˜ก Look at Navya - She admitted her feelings, she admitted her apprehension at the growing intimacy - and look what she got - An angry Anant who sent her on a guilt trip. Then a girl like Navya, takes this HUGE risk of entering the boys room, and ALL he was concerned about was whether she KISSED him or not? ๐Ÿ˜• And now he wanted to kiss her back. No harm done - IF he doesn't back out from what he's started. Nahin toh, Navya deserves to have her heart broken! How typically masculine and teenager-ish of Anant. No wonder the legally age for guys to marry is 21. Koi maturity hi nahin hoti us se pehley...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Absolutely! Using MASSIVE generalization here - All guys ultimately want the same thing ๐Ÿคข  Kabhi kabhi bahut gussa aata hai in ladko par ๐Ÿ˜ก Look at Navya - She admitted her feelings, she admitted her apprehension at the growing intimacy - and look what she got - An angry Anant who sent her on a guilt trip. Then a girl like Navya, takes this HUGE risk of entering the boys room, and ALL he was concerned about was whether she KISSED him or not? ๐Ÿ˜• And now he wanted to kiss her back. No harm done - IF he doesn't back out from what he's started. Nahin toh, Navya deserves to have her heart broken! How typically masculine and teenager-ish of Anant. No wonder the legally age for guys to marry is 21. Koi maturity hi nahin hoti us se pehley...

LOL yes, all guys only want ONE thing...age is no question there๐Ÿ˜†...isse pehle lagta hai Anant ke hormones lockdown mein the...apparently Navya had the magical key to unleash all those in full force๐Ÿ˜†...I don't mind anything honestly except for the fact that he hasn't given her even ONE direct acknowledgment of his own feelings...I refuse to believe that he's so "blindly" impulsive that he can't comprehend WHAT he's doing with her without telling her upfront about his feelings...if they'd only left it at light, meaningful flirting, then I could have digested him not saying anything directly but now he's moved on to more 'passionate' stuff so to speak...to NOW go ahead without telling her anything...and then backing off totally ghar jaake...I pity Navya's naivete...and ironic isn't it that of all guys ANANT ended up "taking advantage" of that in a manner of speaking?...If he doesn't give her honesty, then toh you can only call it taking advantage naa?

Even 21 is too early...they should raise the age limit to 30...tab jaake THODI bahut maturity aani shuru hoti hai guys mein๐Ÿ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Anu, Mels, LadyM, Mru! *wonders if she missed anyone* And anyone else silently lurking! *waves*

I am SO sleepy today - seriously.. Something's not right.. ๐Ÿ˜† But other than that, what else is up! I feel like such a boring person these days.. I have nothing new to bring to the table in terms of discussion topics.. ๐Ÿค“ Meri naak us stupid government book mein ghussi parhi rehti hai toh I can tell you about how the Congress, the executive branch and the Supreme Court works if you want to know.. Lol.. ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh Anu! I wanted to ask you if you had any high quality DN pictures? We need it to make a sig toh just curious if you know of any.. ๐Ÿค”

P.S. Sorry Pallavi!!! *horrified muh*  I really must have been super sleepy.. I cannot believe I mixed up your name!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*starts sit-ups as punishment and continues on until Pallavi says otherwise*
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Heyy Fivr! Yeah I do have many HQ DN pics...have posted all of them in the LTL pic gallery and on my photobucket DN account too...can PM you the link shaam ko if you need it.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Hi Mel, Fivr - *waves* How are you girls doing?

Mel - I can totally relate to what you mean ... in my case toh weekends are complete washout. If I turn on my laptop, there is no guarantee that it'll be in one piece by the end of the day! My LO will do anything to get his mommy's attention, which includes breaking my LT ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Fivr - Government book??? I am so not jealous of you ... I would rather stay far far away from reading some govt. related shtuff ... anyhoo ... lage raho ๐Ÿ˜† Speaking of jealous, I was truly jealous of my younger cousin brother who went sky diving two weekends ago. We saw his video clip yesterday and being extremely interested, I immediately expressed desire to do it myself, only to be vehemently turned down by my father and DH ๐Ÿ˜” Supposedly, I have to ask for permission from 2 people now. Aur mujhe laga tha ki - I would be free to do what I wanted after marriage ... what illusions I had!

Anu - WORD! He hasn't told her anything about his feelings - constantly demanding to know hers and now if he backs off, phir toh it is pakka taking advantage of Navya and her guilelessness *grim muh*

Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Knock, Knock. Hello, Ladies!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Been a long time. Hope you guys remember me.
Edited by Eventide - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Hello Hello Sandy...Long time...aaj bade dino baad yahaan darshan diye :P LOL...otherwise only catch you on in random other forums from time to time...haha
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Was searching a new promo for Navya and ran across this -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD1pNG97B-I[/YOUTUBE]

Doesn't Ishaan look like he's put on make-up?