Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 58)

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Shabbir-is-the-new-Dutta-bhau/articleshow/8465680.cms

What maha nautanki everywhere. Ughhh..

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 20 May 2011 at 1:03pm

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
LOL just saw that in the LTL forum and commented on it there.
Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

pathetic ...read it on the TOI section and was amazed at all the insinuations. I always wonder how such replacements can be effective. An Actor who has played a character for so long, owns the character to some extent. A replacement actor, how much ever talented he/she is, will never find the same nuances of the character.

It is all a big circus ...

-- Mru

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-CeruleanSkyAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

pathetic ...read it on the TOI section and was amazed at all the insinuations. I always wonder how such replacements can be effective. An Actor who has played a character for so long, owns the character to some extent. A replacement actor, how much ever talented he/she is, will never find the same nuances of the character.

It is all a big circus ...

-- Mru

BINGO...it's all one giant nautanki circus...nothing has any logic or credibility...waise bhi this show has become THE biggest joke possible...and I'm not just saying that as an MR fan...overall only...if you read about what's happening in the show now, you'll be left speechlessLOL

This was a rare show at one point with so much to admire...the excellent storyline written with so much soul, depth...the superb cast which had such fab chemistry together...the way the scenes were conceived, enacted, directed...everything...and now it's not even a shell of it's former self...even garbage is better than this...heck CMG at it's worst was better than THIS crap...they made a DOLL out of Dutta, you know that?? Nakku carries around a golden haired doll that she calls Dutta now...what kind of sick and pathetic mind comes up with stuff like this?Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Mru_bee

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
What happened Mru? Care to share? 
Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

BINGO...it's all one giant nautanki circus...nothing has any logic or credibility...waise bhi this show has become THE biggest joke possible...and I'm not just saying that as an MR fan...overall only...if you read about what's happening in the show now, you'll be left speechlessLOL

This was a rare show at one point with so much to admire...the excellent storyline written with so much soul, depth...the superb cast which had such fab chemistry together...the way the scenes were conceived, enacted, directed...everything...and now it's not even a shell of it's former self...even garbage is better than this...heck CMG at it's worst was better than THIS crap...they made a DOLL out of Dutta, you know that?? Nakku carries around a golden haired doll that she calls Dutta now...what kind of sick and pathetic mind comes up with stuff like this?Dead

If even a non-regular viewer like me can appreciate Dutta's character and MR's acting, I can easily see how regular devoted fans feel about the nautanki.

Doll as Dutta? hainkkk... I knew she was all regressing .. but doll? Maybe the original writers aren't with the show and the new ones have amnesia, or it is their attempt to recreate the Dutta aura.. Sad end to a character though.

-- Mru

-Fivr-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Doll as Dutta? hainkkk... I knew she was all regressing .. but doll? Maybe the original writers aren't with the show and the new ones have amnesia, or it is their attempt to recreate the Dutta aura.. Sad end to a character though.

-- Mru

Yes exactly! What utter INSULT to such an ICONIC character! You made a freakin DOLL out of him? I don't CARE how mad she is in the show now...how DARE they think of an idea like this?? It is the ULTIMATE in trying to undermine such an ICONIC figure...which the writers themselves had built up SO much for a whole year! And now THIS is what they've reduced him to?? A golden haired DOLL?!!! Ughhh it makes my blood boil so much I can't even tell you.

The original writers are all long gone...this is the loser creatives at COLORS writing all this nowDeadDeadDead...obsessed with putting down Dutta's memories as much as they can and trying to hype that new lame loser Diggu.

-Fivr-Mru_bee

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Yes exactly! What utter INSULT to such an ICONIC character! You made a freakin DOLL out of him? I don't CARE how mad she is in the show now...how DARE they think of an idea like this?? It is the ULTIMATE in trying to undermine such an ICONIC figure...which the writers themselves had built up SO much for a whole year! And now THIS is what they've reduced him to?? A golden haired DOLL?!!! Ughhh it makes my blood boil so much I can't even tell you.

The original writers are all long gone...this is the loser creatives at COLORS writing all this nowDeadDeadDead...obsessed with putting down Dutta's memories as much as they can and trying to hype that new lame loser Diggu.

I think every series needs to have an end point. That way the channel knows it is going to end and doesn't meddle with the characters and let it run the course.

They are just hanging on to the character and making a mockery out of it. No use fuming over them, even the original writers must be cringing every time they see that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

Go to top