Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 56)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
@Mels: Here read these:

Originally posted by nureat01

Post finale interview with Stephen!

TVLINE | First, please assure me that this isn't going to be some kind of bait and switch. Brennan is really carrying Booth's child, right?
It was not a dream. There is no alternate reality. What you see is what you get. They are having a baby. She is pregnant with his child. She [slept with] him in the previous episode and this was the outcome.

TVLINE | What impact did Emily's pregnancy have on this story? Would you have gone this route regardless?
Emily being pregnant certainly figured into it to a certain extent. But [series creator] Hart [Hanson] and I were leaning toward this independently of that. The biggest problem we faced going into Season 7 was how to get these two people together while keeping the integrity of Brennan and Booth's characters in tact. By going this route, we didn't have to have them go through the traditional love-dovey stage where everything was wonderful and they understood each other and they got past their differences. That's never going to be the case. They now are together but are essentially the same exact characters. They're going to disagree on everything they disagreed about before, including how to approach their lives together, religion, family and now how to approach having a child. So we lose nothing but gain a huge amount with the reality that they are now together sharing the biggest thing in their lives.

TVLINE | So this isn't just two co-workers having a baby together after a one-night stand. This is a full-fledged couple starting a family?
They are as much of a full-fledged couple as two unique and difficult people can be. Brennan is not a fan of marriage. Booth is somebody who's always wanted to get married. These issues still remain. The tension that has existed in their relationship up to this point will continue. They're now sharing something and they're committed to each other in a way they always wanted and there's no way to avoid that. They have to deal with the reality that they've gotten what they secretly wished for.

TVLINE | Will they move in together?
That will be addressed in Season 7. When we open in Season 7, it's not Ozzie and Harriet. It's not a perfect little domestic family situation. They haven't figured out where they're living, how they're living and what their future is. They just know that they're together.

TVLINE | How much time will have passed?
That's something we're still deciding. We will probably pick up a couple of months down the line.

TVLINE | This is a very unconventional path to take. I mean, these two haven't been on a real date together and now they're having a baby.
The reality is, Booth has been with Brennan more than he ever was with [a real girlfriend like] Hannah. Which is always the case when people work together in a high-pressure job. [By making Brennan pregnant] we avoid all of the [trappings] that people commonly associate with the Moonlighting curse, which is, "Oh, now they have to date," or "Oh, now they have to hug each other and kiss and share desserts." They never have to share dessert. [Laughs]

TVLINE | When you and Hart concocted this story, did you go to Emily and tell her that if she's ever thinking of having a baby with husband David Hornsby now would be the time?
[Laughs] Not really. Because we still have the [prosthetic baby bump] that we used on Angela. We already bought that. We could easily re-use it.

TVLINE | How did Emily and David react when you told them this was the direction you were going in?
They were very, very happy. It allowed them to take a big step forward as actors with their characters. And it allows us to keep them precisely who they've been for the past six years, and yet move them forward without getting into the stuff where you kind of go, "Eww, now they like each other; there's no point in watching the show." Nobody really wants that happy domesticity. And I can't foresee that ever happening with the two of them. Their feelings for each other are clear. Everybody's known it for years, even though Booth and Brennan haven't always copped to it.

TVLINE | Any concern about embarking on another season-long baby story on the heels of the Angela-Hodgins pregnancy plot?
We did have thoughts about that. But then we realized it can be an advantage, because this is really what happens to most people. Friends have a baby, and then they have a baby, and then you hear from the friends about how they raised the baby, then you want to kill those friends because now they're know-it-alls. So the idea of them sharing the experience of having a baby could actually help the show, because they are not going to raise their children in the same way. And then we'll also have other characters weighing in on it. We have Max around, who we think would probably be a very good nanny. [Laughs]

TVLINE | You pointed out that Brennan isn't the marrying kind. Are you ruling out a Booth and Brennan wedding?
No. Not at all. That will be addressed and not resolved in the season premiere.

TVLINE | Did Fox freak out about this storyline?
As a matter of fact, no. They were fabulous. They were great. Everybody realized the [challenge] of getting them together. And we had to do it in a way that hadn't been done before. And I do want to say that Bones is still going to be Bones. There are still going to be dead bodies and revolting remains. And [Booth and Brennan] are still going to be solving crimes. It's not going to turn into a soap. They're [personal] lives will be ongoing and we will focus on that, but we're still a crime-odey.

Source

[QUOTE=nureat01]

Stephen Nathan has a spoiler-y interview with EW
SPOILER ALERT! If you haven't yet watched the Bones season finale ' or been spoiled by a Canadian fan who saw it a day before it aired in the U.S. ' then stop reading now. Executive producer Stephen Nathan phoned EW after the East Coast airing to talk about the real change in the game'

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: So I just spent five minutes yelling "WHAT?" at my TV ' in a good way. I can't believe Brennan is pregnant. Some fans are worried that because Angela used the word "dream" in conversation with Brennan, Brennan's conversation with Booth was just a dream. But she really is pregnant, correct?

STEPHEN NATHAN:
Absolutely. This is not a dream.

Would this be happening now in the story if Emily Deschanel hadn't become pregnant in real life?

Yes. This was something that we had been discussing even before Emily found out she was pregnant. It's very difficult to find a way to deal with two characters who everybody knows should be together without embracing what everybody calls the Moonlighting curse. We had to find a way to keep Booth and Brennan Booth and Brennan and keep the integrity of those characters intact, and yet move them along because you can only wait so long. So we wanted to avoid that part of the relationship where you first get together and the fresh glow of love, and you're sharing dessert, and you're overly polite. We didn't want to do that. Booth and Brennan have disagreed about fundamentally everything ' except each other ' for six years. That will continue. Their characters will remain the same: Booth and Brennan will have completely different ways of dealing with the pregnancy, completely different ways of dealing with where their life goes from here. Booth is the marrying kind as we know, and Brennan is not. Where are they gonna live? How are they gonna raise the child? How are they gonna continue to catch murderers together when they have a baby hanging around? So all of these issues will be dealt with in the way that they're always dealt with ' from opposite sides. The ultimate pragmatist meets this romantic who has faith that everything will be worked out as long as you look at it the right way. These are issues that won't die. We hopefully have found a way to continue what everyone loves about Bones while really kicking it up a notch and adding a whole new set of complications now that these two people actually find themselves together.

Do you anticipate a time jump when the show returns in the fall? 

It's not gonna be two weeks later. We'll see them a little bit further along. Exactly how far along remains to be seen. We're working that out now.

What was the time jump between Nigel-Murray's death last week and this week when she told Booth that she was pregnant?

It's probably at least a month.

Did they sleep together just that once, or have they been sleeping together since that night?

I think that's up to every viewer. I have my little feeling about it, but I don't want to impose my opinion on that on anyone.

After last week's episode aired, some fans felt cheated that if there was a real love scene, we didn't get to see it. Will we ever get to see that moment, or will we just move forward?

Well, we'll now see them as a couple ' whatever a couple means to Booth and Brennan. [Laughs] It will be that unique couple. It won't be what you expect.

Another question fans had is the significance of 4:47, which we've seen on clocks in the season 4 finale, the season 5 finale, and last week's episode.

It's just a little consistency that we try to string through the series, just [to mark] important moments: 4:47 was when they slept together in the alternate reality, and 4:47 was when she walked into the bedroom last week. So, you know, I guess it's our little smoke monster. [Laughs] It's Bones' stab at being Lost.

Moving on to Angela and Hodgins, watching the finale, I was like, "She really should have been training someone to take over for her during her maternity leave." But if you do that little time jump, you can skip over that as well.

They'll be back to work. Bones is still Bones. We're still gonna have gruesome murders and find the killer. That's still always the main thrust of the show. We'll follow their lives and follow the progression of relationships, but that's always gonna be the backdrop against killing people. [Laughs] The babies will definitely factor in the show. Every week? I can't imagine. But it will be a part of their lives. We've known these people for six years. We've seen them grow. This is what happens when people this age get married. They have children and their lives progress and evolve, and we'll see a part of that while we're, you know, tearing the flesh off of a horrendously decomposed body.

I know The Finder will sub for Bones at some point next season to allow for Emily's maternity leave. Do you know how many Bones episodes we'll get next season?

We're gonna do as many episodes of Bones as we possibly can. There are realities that we're dealing with: Emily's going to be having her baby and taking some time off to enjoy that moment, as she should. And then when she comes back, we'll do as many episodes as we possibly can. We have a number we hope to achieve, but we just don't know. Those things are a bit up in the air.

Last question: What would you like to say to fans who are weary of the show bringing a baby into the Booth and Brennan dynamic? 

It's not like Alf has come into their lives, it's something real. We want that to affect the show, but it's not gonna be a show about having babies. It's not Parenthood. I'm sure there are gonna be some viewers who are upset. "Oh, the baby's gonna do this and do that." A lot of viewers always make up their mind on how we're gonna ruin the show before it happens. [Laughs] And hopefully we will disappoint those viewers. And the viewers who have faith that we'll be able to take the show into new territory well, we hope we won't disappoint them. We're very, very excited about being able to do the show that we love doing, but do it with fresh eyes.

Source

I'm liking these interviews of SN...dunno how much of this will pan out actually next season but I can kinda visualize it when he puts it like that...BnB were never going to get together in the conventional manner anyways...this is what makes Bones...Bones...and they're just so HAPPY...I feel happy FOR them...for BnB...this season has had enough of contrived distances b/w them but I hope next season, whatever conflicts arise b/w them are maturely handled.

And the 4:47 thing I realized when I read it being pointed out on Tumblr...amazing how they put thought into tying up these things, haina?  [email protected] the comparison to Lost's "smoke monster" haha

But haha dude did you notice they used the same names as the Circus undercover epi? hahaha...yeah hideous duo they were but that affectionate kiss was tooo adorable :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaCeruleanSky

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Director Zoya Akthar has shot a lip-locking scene on the duo, which lasts for two-minutes in her upcoming flick Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara. It is believed to be the longest lip-lock on-screen so far in the B-town. Zoya Akthar said that the scene of kissing has been filmed awesomely and it demands for the sequence. It is her second directorial after Luck By Chance, also stars her brother Faran Akthar in the movie. But the directo

r is not ready to reveal the details of the movie.

Sources close to sets says that Kat showed no interest and was hesitant for the shot, but somehow Zoya managed her and after the shot Kat felt comfortable.

The story of the kissing goes like this "When Hrithik bids an adieu to the Kat looking in her eyes without any words, then Kat realizes how much she loves and runs off and shows her affection in form of kiss. The scene continues for two- long minutes.

It is the first longest Lip-lock after Raja Hindustani, which was shot on Aamir khan and Karishma Kapoor.

So, let's watch it on the Silver Screen and hope the upcoming trends in B-Town shatters the records of this

http://news.24by7info.net/longest-lip-lock-on-screen-in-b-town/

Ummm oh-kayStern Smile
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
LMAO...oh bollywood...where else will you find articles making SUCH a big deal out of the duration of a kiss and whatnot *rolls eyes* Mehh who cares...this movie looks boring to meSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
All bollywood movies sound boring to me these days.

Pirates came out today, anyone going to watch it?
Geee! There aren't even any good hollywood movies out. I guess i'll have to wait till july 15th!
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Oooh Pirates is out today?? Ahh but I don't have time this weekend...have some work to do *sigh* Might watch it next weekend...
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Melsss! Where are youuu?? Did you read the interviews?? Kuch toh bolo! :P

Melissa

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@Amy...yup! They do need to show a flashback, or some form of discussion that explains more about the after-events of that night. No matter how unique BnB are or whatever...them sleeping together was a change, which obviously required some sort of acknowledgment...I just want to know more about that. The way they perceived their 'act'. I really do not want to see the extended version of the bed scene...but the aftermathLOL.

@Anu...Interesting interviews! I like the visions that the creators have about this track. What I am loving even more is that they actually understand the characters that they have created. Yeah, they are supposed to understand their characters, but the entire Hannah phase begged to differ. Therefore, I'm glad that the way SN described BnB and their relationship gives an impression that they know the characters and are certain about how they are supposed to act.

I must admit that I'm not embracing the pregnancy track till season 7 starts since I have some issues which I would want them to deal with to actually help me decide how I feel about the track personally. Sure BnB are unique and they are together in an unconventional sort of way, but I need to know that how they feel about all these changes...them sleeping together, their reaction to it, etc etc. The finale episode showed a happy. comfortable BnB. In other words, what BnB actually were. And as much as I love watching this Brennan-Booth, especially this Booth...I also want to know how he, how they feel about being together and all that. That's just it. I'm not asking for much since this show aces at subtly showing the real feelings...so, lets see how season 7 executes the 'together' Brennan-Booth and the pregnancy track.

Yup Anu...I noticed that. They repeated the same name from the circus episode. Lol...Buck and Wanda were hideous...quite appalling hairdo :P, but I loved them nevertheless because they looked so 'together, happy, and in sync' *continues sighing dreamily* 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriaAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Saw today's navya. Anant knows that navya kissed him at night.

Not much happened today either except for Anant knowing Navya came to the room and kissed him. She didn't tell him anything. He was asking her questions but her expressions  said it all.LOL meh

I will be waiting for your evening post anu.

Edited by Ramy25 - 20 May 2011 at 11:30am

AreYaar

Go to top