Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 52)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
LOL Aeveiiin...what an awesome word we have in Punjabi...haha...

Bye LadyM! Take care! See ya later!

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

LOLLL...no, didn't hate it. On the contrary, I find it funny. Chalo acha hai...let them have their 'romantic' Tongue moments..us ke baad toh waisehi saas bahu drama shuroo hojaiga.

LOL funny toh woh hote hi hain in general but I recall you mentioning last time that you'd came to HATE the show, that's why I said thatTongue

Why do you care if they get their "romantic" moments or not, Mash...tum chill maaro yaarLOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Haaye Bones was adorable tonight!  Then ending scene...their smilesDay Dreaming...They warm your heart, sach mein.

The epi was good overall...Angie-Hodgins and the entire baby being born stuff was shown fantastically...they have honestly capped a wonderful season of these two together...their entire reactions in the last scene when the baby is being born...just so touching...TJ is suchhh a brilliant actor.

The epi was pretty funny in bits otherwise also...the entire whacko group of ppl at the bowling alley...LOL...and Max being TOTALLY able to see through BnB and what's changed b/w them...haha...hilarious.

Good season finale ovealll...but I dunno how they'll handle the pregnancy storyline for next season...can't figure it out as of now but Booth's smile when she tells him is to die for!Day Dreaming  Aww a BnB babyyy! I'm feeling all mushy wushy suddenlyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah1024nimrahCeruleanSkyNymeria

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
^ Angela and Hodgins had their baby already? Aww! Was it a boy or a girl?

And OMG, Brennan is pregnant? With Booth's baby? How much have I missed? ShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
LOL you haven't missed much...this baby storyline has suddenly developed in the last portion of the season cuz Emily is pregnant in real life too. Most of the fandom is up in arms cuz they didn't show the actual scene when BnB ended up sleeping together...but we're seeing the result now in the form of Brennan being pregnant...lol

Angela-Hodgins had a baby boy...adorableee little baby boy! :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSkyNymeria

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Haaye Bones was adorable tonight!  Then ending scene...their smilesDay Dreaming...They warm your heart, sach mein.

The epi was good overall...Angie-Hodgins and the entire baby being born stuff was shown fantastically...they have honestly capped a wonderful season of these two together...their entire reactions in the last scene when the baby is being born...just so touching...TJ is suchhh a brilliant actor.

The epi was pretty funny in bits otherwise also...the entire whacko group of ppl at the bowling alley...LOL...and Max being TOTALLY able to see through BnB and what's changed b/w them...haha...hilarious.

Good season finale ovealll...but I dunno how they'll handle the pregnancy storyline for next season...can't figure it out as of now but Booth's smile when she tells him is to die for!Day Dreaming  Aww a BnB babyyy! I'm feeling all mushy wushy suddenlyLOL

It's so nice seeing Anu all giggly and mushy-wushy about something Embarrassed I feel like Zainu because I get this crazy urge to pull Anu's cheeks Hug Hug Hug Hug

Mash and Nimrah : thenk youu ji HugHugHugHugHug

I dare everyone to watch this without falling off your seats with laughter/revulsion/plain shock :D 

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

For anyone who doesn't get the backstory...Jharkhand's a relatively new state..and before Dhoni , for most people Jharkhand's claim to fame used to be the mineral wealth and the asylum in Ranchi..obviously there wasn't any cultural icon as such...and you know the state-state dynamics in India..full of stereotypes and disparaging comments about those stereotypes ... Dhoni's probably the first person from Jharkhand who's a pop-culture figure you can say...hence Jharkhand ka hai mai ke lal ROFL

Edited by CeruleanSky - 20 May 2011 at 2:03am

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
SP!!!!!!!!!!HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

LOL BnB get me mushy-gushy...can't help it...:P haha

Ok I'm gonna check out those links when I get home...but [email protected] Jharkand's claim to fame including an ASYLUM in Ranchi??ROFLROFL I never knew thatROFL

CeruleanSky

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

SP!!!!!!!!!!Hug

LOL BnB get me mushy-gushy...can't help it...:P haha

Ok I'm gonna check out those links when I get home...but [email protected] Jharkand's claim to fame including an ASYLUM in Ranchi??ROFLROFL I never knew thatROFL

Anuuu, sacchi ! And this isn't the snooty Bengali in me talking, people from Ranchi itself have said this to me...ki Dhoni ne kuch reputation banayi hai unki, because earlier whenever they used to tell people they're from Ranchi , people used to go arre udhar toh sabse puraana pagalkhana hai , and now people say "Dhoni ka ghar! Dhoni ka ghar!" :P I didn't laugh in front of them  when I heard that, but I laughed a lot at home :P Abhi bhi, you know, my mum tells my dad she'll pack him off to Ranchi if he acts up too much...but you HAVE to check out the links Anu..

The first song has references to Musharraf as well...about how he luuurrrvvveddd Dhoni's long hair..ROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh god ROFL

I just finished watching last Friday's Navya...my favourite bit in the epi was where Navya's mom tells Anu that Appy and Ritz are better than that "dumbo"...you have no idea how true that is AuntyjiTongue but jokes apart, now that I watched it, the hug didn't feel that bad to me..oops, the HUGE I mean Tongue I mean, their expressions and Soumya's dialogue delivery still left a LOT to be desired, but thankfully it wasn't as stupid as I thought it was...I'm halfway through this Monday's episode now :S

I can see your *ahem* ispeshaal reaction to them Tongue and I loveee that avi you're using...hahaha it looks so funny LOL and I loveee the AN sig as well ! I've snagged it already :P but lemme get around to the episode in which these scenes actually feature :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriaAreYaar

Go to top