Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL I think you toh are always missing LTL even if you may not manage to watch it...

I still don't feel like catching up...l just don't feel like watching the show...even old epis *sigh*

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL I think you toh are always missing LTL even if you may not manage to watch it...

I still don't feel like catching up...l just don't feel like watching the show...even old epis *sigh*

@bold: *sigh* Kya karon yaar.. LTL was one of a kind for me. It has just left a void for me.. And so far I haven't even come close to finding a replacement.. *sigh* πŸ˜†

But I know what you mean about not wanting to catch up on the show.. That happened to me during Nakku's pre-FR track where she's all "I have to tell Saab the truth" but no one lets her. Although, this is probably not entirely the same.. 😳

Hey Sarah! *waves* πŸ˜ƒ
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Anu! Nothing much; just surfing the internet. This is a long weekend for us Canadians ... it feels so nice to have a three day weekend! What's up with you?

I saw Thank You today. Needless to say, it was bad. All these comedies about cheating husbands have started to annoy me, especially because the husbands are always forgiven and taken back by their oh-so-traditional wives in the end. *shakes head* Funny how the women wouldn't be given the same treatment if the roles were reversed. Not in desi-ville at least.

So BnB did it? And their phangurls didn't even get to see it?  Dang it!🀣🀣🀣

Edit: Hey Fivr! *waves back* How's it going?

Edited by sarah1024 - 12 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
@Sarah: I'm doing good. Just the regular busy with work and stuff. Plus LTL has officially ended for me toh now I don't have a lot to watch either so it gives me time to catch up on my English shows that I was neglecting..

*realizes she sounds like a boring old lady* πŸ˜†

How're you doing? Haven't seen you around in a while..
sarah1024 thumbnail
@ Fivr - LOL at you sounding like an old lady. If it helps, I'm in the same boat as you. :P

I'm doing well. Life and work are keeping me pretty busy. I've got no shows to watch at the moment. I'm waiting for BALH to start!

Which English shows are you following?

I saw, for the first time, an episode of PKYEK today. It was just a really pathetic version of The Vampire Diaries. The special effects and vampires' fangs were so retarded! 🀣🀣🀣 To think Ekta and her team specifically claimed that this show was NOT based on any vampire/human love stuff. There's this one character from the original TVD (whom I used to have a mega crush on) and he is being played by such a LOUSY and personality-less champu in the desi version that it's an insult to the character! Tauba tauba.
AreYaar thumbnail
Updated my gallery:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42695187

-----------------------

@Sarah: You watched Thank You? LOL my sympathies :P
sarah1024 thumbnail
@ Anu - Saw the update and posted a comment ... you did an outstanding job as always! :D

LOL, thanks for the sympathies. I needed them. :P

Sonam was so blank in the movie. She looked like Akshay and Bobby's daughter/niece, both of whom were supposed to be her love interests. Plus her make up and hair were awful during some of the scenes, especially in that Full Volume song. I wonder what the make up department was thinking! She looked so much prettier in IHLS.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah1024

@ Fivr - LOL at you sounding like an old lady. If it helps, I'm in the same boat as you. :P

I'm doing well. Life and work are keeping me pretty busy. I've got no shows to watch at the moment. I'm waiting for BALH to start!

Which English shows are you following?

I think most of us here are waiting for BALH to start.. Kuch ho dekhne ko isi bahane.. πŸ˜†

I watch a whole bunch of English shows yaar - the list is too long seriously!! πŸ˜† Mostly crime dramas.. I always have as how airing at any given time of the year.. The Fall/Spring line up just ended but the summer seasons are starting toh I'm still covered.. πŸ˜†

I saw, for the first time, an episode of PKYEK today. It was just a really pathetic version of The Vampire Diaries. The special effects and vampires' fangs were so retarded! 🀣🀣🀣 To think Ekta and her team specifically claimed that this show was NOT based on any vampire/human love stuff. There's this one character from the original TVD (whom I used to have a mega crush on) and he is being played by such a LOUSY and personality-less champu in the desi version that it's an insult to the character! Tauba tauba.

LOL!!! WHYYY Sarah?! Why would you torture your retinas so?! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heylo Heylo!!

Sorry guys too drained out for proper lapetofying... Even have a few of the previous pages to catch up.. Will do so... soon hopefully..

I am already veryyy late *hides muh*... SPPP congratulations!!!  πŸ€—πŸ€—*paa-ing bhangra*...  Arre wah law school... Liar ummm I mean Lawyer shawyer *nudge nudge *
Ab jaisey Nimrah ya baqi to be doctors say foran I say promise me muft ilaajπŸ˜† can not even say that to you... πŸ˜† hopefully would not be needing the services of a lawyer...

On a more serious note...I am sure you will excel in whatever you choose to do in life... because my SP is JUST thattt awesome!! ... So proud of you πŸ€— My prayers and best wishes always with you...

AP LOVEEE your new stuff... you perfectionist you!!!... Love the Bones stufff too... And awww  a BnB baby? hehehe I can imagine Mash being all sappy... even I can not stop awwwing at that thought...

And that avi from bhagowali show... I don't know the names of the characters but its cuteee and I m glad you got Melu to discuss it with

And I miss you AP πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aaah melu came I could not talk to her... MELUUU u know Ru finally came online... India gayi huwi thi... She said Melu ko kehna I remembered her bday and sorry I could not wish on time...

Sarah... and again we never catch each other ol.. But I m glad u r also watching BALH so we will have something to discuss

Fivray.
πŸ€—... HMPHHH!!! *khafa*... rehn do tum... *hurted muh* vaada todnay wali aurat

Mash
πŸ€—... Did you get your room back??? It seems like I have not spoken to u in ages... I don't know about you... But I do miss you :(

Amy
πŸ€— ... Kem cho???? hehe your wahiyat sig was awesome!

Mruuu... Howdy???? you know everytime I eat galaxy now I keep thinking of you guys esp youπŸ˜†

LadyM...
πŸ€—Heylo jee... Hows my fav Lady of the CC doing??

Nimrah...
πŸ€— *sigh* I have not even talked to u in ages... Exams done ya still to go... anyway BEST of luckkk and talk to u soon! And awww your sister and neices/nephews coming... lucky... Even I m waiting for my nephews... counting days literallly lol they will come around mid June.. still a lot of time :(

VASUUU... hehe my SOLE MB watching friendπŸ€— Hope to catch u soon like i said to Sarah... I guess once BALH we will ALL have something common to discuss *excited muh*

Palllooo Jhallloo
πŸ€—... Miss you yaar... and I LOVEDDD those BBB icons... such AWESOME moments you chose... aur leh *sharminda muh* I should be the one saying thanks and i m so bad .. shamelessly choried them off your gallery comment tak nahi kiya :((( *kaan pakading*... AP's creations shameless chori kar kar kay pakki adaat ho gayi hai even Fati's stuff :O I never comment just click like araam say and chori... Hayeee Rabba I just realized what a shameless chorni morni I amπŸ˜†

And I saw Kismat to catch Kavi's role... it is so ODD to see him in such a not so Rohan like role and his clean shaved look needs getting used to baqi ya just watching MB and waiting for BALH (and mostly coz AP and I will have a common show *woohoo*) .. And ya Navya as usual I just catch tid bits while changing channels most random ones usually...  like Anant's bhai and bhabi scene... Navya's daadi sunao-ing her sis... that random teacher looking at the girls to find who the girl was who came in to the boy's room or something... Unfortunately did not catch the HUGE or the pecks πŸ˜†
Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
HelloπŸ€—

Zainu, you still here or left?