Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 50)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
LOL Nimrah...yeah in a sense,  but not totally also...you have to watch the scenes to understand the phase they are in as of now...promo toh will make you go woahhh...haha...I'd suggest you start watching from Friday's epi last week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Yeah Nimrah - if you just watch the promo, it might mislead you. Watch the episodes from Friday and you'll know what we mean.

Re: my ramble - Truly Nimrah you'll not believe this - but once the college days go by, all that is left are memories ... Btw, I love the fact that you are in a habit of taking pictures to capture your moments. Meri bahut boori aadat hai ... I have 3 cameras at home, but I am so aalsi to click pictures and upload them... that's why even my FB profile is so khali khali ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Yeah I'll catch up from Friday's episode only.. Coz the last one I saw was Anant missing the bus and Navya reaching the bus just in time wali time wasting episode.. Tongue I guess that happened on Thursday only.. Ermm

*Edit: Lol yeah. I have this habit of clicking pictures all the time.. I've got this picture clicking keeda from my father.. LOL 

Edited by nimrah - 19 May 2011 at 2:27pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
LOL yeah that was Thursday's epi...things all changed in Friday's epi...lol...you watch and lemme know what you think...as of now, I think only me, LadyM and Amy are liking the epis to an extent...Mash hates the very sight of the show and Shreya watches bits and pieces which also generally annoy her only...so I'm curious to see what you think ;-)

nimrah

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh no wait...you're right...she IS wearing the blue suit...I just looked at the pics again...my bad...lol...ok so that's like her "night suit" wala suit naa...she must have sneaked out to meet him again after everyone goes to sleep post the bonfire thingy...LOL...that's all I can think of...haha

Yup that sounds like a plausible explanation... but if I were Navya, I wouldn't ever wear the same dress as evidence, especially when I am sneaking out again to meet a guy. LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Originally posted by nureat01

Oh no wait...you're right...she IS wearing the blue suit...I just looked at the pics again...my bad...lol...ok so that's like her "night suit" wala suit naa...she must have sneaked out to meet him again after everyone goes to sleep post the bonfire thingy...LOL...that's all I can think of...haha

Yup that sounds like a plausible explanation... but if I were Navya, I wouldn't ever wear the same dress as evidence, especially when I am sneaking out again to meet a guy. LOL

LOLLL true LadyM, that dress toh seems guaranteed to get her into trouble now...LOL

LadyMcbeth

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Shreya...Congrats, BACHE! Tongue Lawyer shawyer haan...cool!

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686590 - Dead

Mash - What ever happened to AKS???? I am still waiting on the PM Big smile

I'm so, so sorry Lady M. I totally forgot about it. I actually stopped watching it after the 5th epi becoz it airs at a time when my mother watches BV. and I couldn't find YT vids. Even I have to catch up on it. I'll find some other vid links and PM you...

Anu...What's the big secret? Is Brennan pregnant? But she has to wait a month or so to be sure...technically speaking...LOL Did they skip a month ahead or something? Aren't they gonna show what's happening b/w BnB during this whole time?

P.S...downloading the epi. If I don't fell asleep till it downloads completely, I'll watch it before you Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Anu...What's the big secret? Is Brennan pregnant? But she has to wait a month or so to be sure...technically speaking...LOL Did they skip a month ahead or something? Aren't they gonna show what's happening b/w BnB during this whole time?

P.S...downloading the epi. If I don't fell asleep till it downloads completely, I'll watch it before you Big smile

*SPOILERS* for those who don't want to know about the Bones season finale...so read at your own risk.

Yes, she's pregnant...dunno if they skipped a month or not...I just read through the discussion post quickly...but I guess they must have...And yes, I guess they won't tell us what happened b/w BnB during that time...and next season toh waise bhi looks generally blahh only with Emily being gone for many epis and that stupid Finder thoosoed into the Bones schedule againDead

LadyMcbeth

Go to top