Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 49)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Hellooo everyone! Big smile I've been trying to catch up on these previous talks since 2 hours but I was disturbed to upload viva related things on fb so that everyone can study.. Tongue Sooo, I'm done with my written exams !! Big smile Now I have vivas left.. which will last till the 28th and then my sister returns from Canada after 3 years with her 3 adorable kids!! *dances* YAY! Good times ahead!! Big smile I'm so exciteddd! Big smile 

Okay so I messed up two of my theory exams.. and 2 of them went very well, so I guess even out hogaya! Tongue

I'm LOVING the BALH promos, that you guys posted.. Each promo gets better than the previous one.. and the avi Anu made, its sooo cute! Day Dreaming The synopsis sounds awesome too! Acha hai this show starts after my vivas end! Big smile

Sooo, Navya is going okay as of now? Matlab I should catch up? I'm dying to watch the HUGE scene.. Tongue no, not because of the hawtness, but because of you guys' reactions.. LOL The Sanaya show.. Meh! This concept is SO old its not even funny anymore. Barun looks terrible. Sanaya's hairstyle and clothes.. boooring. Nothing to look forward in the show. Aur aur aurrr, bas? Tongue Love the BBB icons, Pallavi made. I wanted to use them all! LOL

Shreya - Omgg! Congratulationsss! *hugss* I can understand the excitement as I went through this phase just last year! Tongue But ooohh a lawyer! I wanted to become a lawyer too.. LOL And all the best for the other university's results too! I'm sure you'll get in the uni you're aiming for! Hug

and I'm so glad you guys enjoyed a Bones episode after so long. Loved reading the discussions and everyone's excitement. That pic of BnB is just perfect! Day Dreaming

Edited by nimrah - 19 May 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSkyLadyMcbethAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Nahin yaar ... I haven't seen today's episode.. Just watched today's precap and the promo on YT during my 5 min break ... LOL

LOL I make your head spin?!!?? *shocked muh* Haan you said the same thing and I reiterated ... usme kya hai? LOL I was just saying that as per the promo she changes back to the light blue suit that she wore yesterday and today AFTER the bon fire, whereas Anant is still in the yellow tee from today's precap. Smile

Anyways chodo ...And my training is O-V-E-R!!!! Yippee ... *does an impromptu jig*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Nimrahhh *squishy hugs* Aww you're done! Congrats!

LOL yes Navya toh...has its ups and downs I guess...lol...but I've liked this past week of epis...despite some off moments...lol...the HUGE scene toh...haha...that was kinda weird but since then many of the scenes have been surprisingly well handled I'd say.

BALH is indeed looking adorable with each new promo! :D

nimrah

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Heyyy Nimrah - Long time *hugs* Glad to know that your theory exams are over... Vivas during my time were scarier ... especially because we used to get one internal professor and one external professor to quiz us. Luckily, it used to be in pairs and my partner was a college topper LOL (He wasn't like Mayank from MJHT - but a very shy, seedha-sadha ladka who was scared to even look me in the eye) The flip side to that was that we would get asked some really tough questions as the internal professors would know the college topper well. But the upside was that we both would score equally (almost). *sigh* And I know I am rambling ...lekin khair ... Those engineering college days ... *nostalgic muh*

Edit: Navya has actually been decent this well - the HUGE (LOL) was most definitely weird, lekin for most part, the makers have handled the situation well.

Re: BALH - I truly cannot wait for that serial to start. Hope they upload it on YT though. Although I have Sony, I have no time to watch it live ...

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 19 May 2011 at 1:54pm

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Nahin yaar ... I haven't seen today's episode.. Just watched today's precap and the promo on YT during my 5 min break ... LOL

LOL I make your head spin?!!?? *shocked muh* Haan you said the same thing and I reiterated ... usme kya hai? LOL I was just saying that as per the promo she changes back to the light blue suit that she wore yesterday and today AFTER the bon fire, whereas Anant is still in the yellow tee from today's precap. Smile

Anyways chodo ...And my training is O-V-E-R!!!! Yippee ... *does an impromptu jig*

@bold: Hain??ConfusedLOL No, LadyM...I think you've watched the wrong promo thenLOL...she's wearing that peach suit with the red dupatta in the promo, not the  blue oneLOL
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Aaaing ... Arre mein wahi pooch rahi thi - Did I watch the wrong promo? Let me search for the right one then ... :-)

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Oh no wait...you're right...she IS wearing the blue suit...I just looked at the pics again...my bad...lol...ok so that's like her "night suit" wala suit naa...she must have sneaked out to meet him again after everyone goes to sleep post the bonfire thingy...LOL...that's all I can think of...haha

LadyMcbeth

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Anu and LadyM! *gives tight hugs*  How are you guys? 

So AN are now together? Ermm  Hmm chalo I'll catch up on the previous episodes.. 

Lol LadyM, I enjoyed reading your rambling.. Unfortunately hamara viva akele hota hai.. I guess that makes it scarier.. and since this is just a mid term viva there won't be an external (Thank God for that!) but jaise apne internals kam scary hain na! Tongue and since two of my theory papers didn't go good, I'm just worried k taunts na sunne ko milen viva main.. Confused 

So sahi promo kaun sa hai.. mujhe bhi dikhao koi.. Tongue

AreYaar

Go to top