Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 48)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
All the best Amy ...

Was Navya any good?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
All the best for your test, Amy!

@LadyM: From what I can gather from the forum, it seems like it was largely a filler epi with the entire epi going in that prof looking for who came to the boys room...lol...and yes, Anant DID sleep through everythingLOL...I dunno why everyone thought he was pretending to sleep...mujhe toh it looked like he was obviously sleepingLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 19 May 2011 at 11:57am
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Ohhh filler episode, eh? Looks like the Anant/Sa-gun engagement is being prolonged much to the relief of phan-gurls.

Even I for even a minute never thought that he was "pretending" to sleep. It is good that he was actually asleep so that Navya could be herself - not the awkward and shy.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Naaah, they aren't dragging that much...tomorrow will be the bonfire scene I guess with him asking her to meet him baad mein and then the promo scene will likely be next week it seems...and that will finish up the picnic time I guess and then back home to Sa-gun drama...lol

LadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Oh promo happens after the bon fire? But wasn't Navya wearing the same dress as today in the promo? Anant had a weird yellow tee ... Or did I see a different promo?

Yeah the Sa-gun/sagai drama will be another week I guess - so Navya will be back to her heartbroken/morose expression .. dang ...

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Oh promo happens after the bon fire? But wasn't Navya wearing the same dress as today in the promo? Anant had a weird yellow tee ... Or did I see a different promo?

Yeah the Sa-gun/sagai drama will be another week I guess - so Navya will be back to her heartbroken/morose expression .. dang ...

Yeah the promo scene is supposed to happen after the bon-fire one...bonfire mein they will play passing the parcel and he will pass her a chit to come meet him baad mein and THEN promo sceneLOL...this is what I gathered from that SBS segment they showed a few days back.

Today I would presume Navya was still wearing the blue kurta that she wore in yesterday's epi if the entire epi went in that prof looking for them only...dunno for sure cuz I haven't watched it...I guess they will wear the promo clothes in tomorrow's epi...her with the peach suit and him with the yellow tee.

AN ki tai tai phish hone waali hai ghar pahunch keLOL...Most drastic change will be in Anant I guess...no more landing up at Navya's house aeveinLOL

LadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Don't know Anu - becoz in today's precap Anant was already in the yellow tee ... and Navya in the peach suit with a red chunni ... So it looks like Navya will change back to her light blue dress for the night. But Anant bhaiyya seems to have grown a stubble LOL

Eggjacktly! AN's bubble is going to burst as soon as they reach home. Anant will not be able to "show" up at her house uninvited ... LOL *sigh* Would like to see AN's love deepen amidst all these constraints and variables. Usually the makers cannot capture that well. But thus far, the makers have been holding up pretty well.

Re: Rama's sneaky kitchen politics - For once I don't blame her this time. She wants the best for her sister and she is looking out for her sister's welfare like a concerned elder sister would do. To the viewer she looks like a vamp because she's trying to separate the love birds. Her ways are sly, but thus far she hasn't shown her vile side (only time will tell).

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
You've already seen today's epi?? Then why were you asking for an update? *shakes head* lol

Anyways if it was today's precap that showed them in those clothes then obviously that will be them in TOMORROW'S epi naa...which is what I said too naa...LadyM, you make my head spin sometimes confusing me aevein :P

[email protected] Anant's random stubble...haha...picnic matlab no shaving, haan? :P

I'm intrigued on one level to see how they handle the situation once these two reach home...to see if they squander it...fail to capture the moment like you rightly pointed out or if they manage to show it well...let's see.

LadyMcbeth

Go to top