Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 38)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by psawyer

@Mash: LOL yep it's damn cute so had to make the avi to use...and figured I'd post it too since you toh are never going to turn your sig option on ever anyways.

[email protected] wanting to poke his tummy...no I don't get that urge but interesting to know that you doTongueLOL...I just find this entire bit tooo adorable for words...what a world of a difference two talented actors make to a simple scene...their expressions are super cuteee in this promo.

@bold - TOTALLY! Clap With the right actors, it doesn't look like acting; this IS Ram and Priya, just as that was Parvati Agarwal and Jai Walia. If it were lesser actors, the scene would just not be that natural. When I watched these promos, I didn't see hangovers of their previous avatars...and that's the way it should be. 

Yeah Vasu...in today's TV scenario, most of the times we have to resign ourselves to watching sub-standard "acting"...and when you actually get to see two awesome actors coming together like this, you feel like you're watching a quality product after ages. The chemistry is really seeming so natural and sweet from the promos...badly want this show to start soon now! Sakshi is looking gorgeousss...especially in this promo...I wish I could find an untagged vid of the full promo *sigh*

Too true...and as we've all said before, the irony is that it is Ekta who is bringing us this quality product, simply by choosing the right actors. Funny how that makes a difference - the right actor can elevate the dullest of scripts.

I'm looking forward to the show as well...even the promos are of a decent quality. At  the moment, the only Indian shows I watch are Mukti Bandhan and (soon to be) BALH. I consider that a good deal. 

No luck on torrents? I'm gonna give it a try the minute I get a chance...

@Ramy- Wiki says she's 38 Shocked that can't be right...can it? I knew she was mid 30s, but she does not look 38!

Edited by psawyer - 18 May 2011 at 10:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@Vas: No I didn't try torrents...didn't think they'd upload promos of a show yet to start :S...but I'll give it a try.

Sakshi is in her mid 30s I think, no?? Don't think she's 38 by any stretch...definitely not.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@Vasu--- 38?Shocked Ummm i was guesstimating her to be around 34 or so. Wiki is obviously not the best of reference places anyhow.

psawyer

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

@Mash: LOL yep it's damn cute so had to make the avi to use...and figured I'd post it too since you toh are never going to turn your sig option on ever anyways.

[email protected] wanting to poke his tummy...no I don't get that urge but interesting to know that you doTongueLOL...I just find this entire bit tooo adorable for words...what a world of a difference two talented actors make to a simple scene...their expressions are super cuteee in this promo.

Really, you don't? Ever? LOL...seriously, I'm finding him (and his gol matol tummy) sooo cute in these promos. This one toh is the best of the lot...how adorably embarrassed he looks in this promo...I want to pull his cheeks too...LOL Sakshi is a good actress...I like her...but I loveee RK! LOL And well...ok..he's chubby...but in a way he's a bit sexy too, you know.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beenimrahAreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Yeah, Wiki is not reliable at all, but it is the fastest way to find anything out LOL I don't think she can be 38...I'm thinking 33-34 as well. 

Nymeria

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686590 - Dead

Mash - What ever happened to AKS???? I am still waiting on the PM Big smile
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Really, you don't? Ever? LOL...seriously, I'm finding him (and his gol matol tummy) sooo cute in these promos. This one toh is the best of the lot...how adorably embarrassed he looks in this promo...I want to pull his cheeks too...LOL Sakshi is a good actress...I like her...but I loveee RK! LOL And well...ok..he's chubby...but in a way he's a bit sexy too, you know.

Oh MashLOLLOL  Pucci RK fangirl you are for lifeLOL

I do feel like pulling his cheeks, I'll agree...so golu molu he looks all cutely embarassedLOL...very adorable bit...also love the way he gives her a look in the hichkiyaan promo.

The man has charm...that much has remained no matter how golu molu he gets otherwiseLOL

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686590 - Dead

Just read that too...I have no wordsStern SmileLOL...Now Anant ko chhodo, I can't keep up with or make sense of what Navya is doingConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahLadyMcbeth

Go to top