Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 36)

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
SURYA the super copROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL What sort of a lame show is that!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL i saw the first episode just out of curiosity and LMAO! the first case has them figuring out why it was raining 300 some dead pigeons at a wedding in a hotel!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beepsawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Originally posted by psawyer

@bold - ROFL So true, dude! But don't forget that CID rip-off (as if it needed one!) Surya the...SUPER COP! Cool LOL Completely useless show...if I ever met such "detectives", I would seriously be worried about my fate...

That's the problem with Sony in a nutshell - they care too much about TRPs but they get none. Waise even SP are TRP-hungry hippos but at least they seem to get it, more's the pity. If Sony can't keep up in TRPs then they should try to create a USP which is to nurture their quality shows and not bother with ratings. But then again, it is a business and no business can be entirely philanthropic - money will always matter. 

Hi guys!

Vasu... Oh My... that is my favorite show.. Surya LOL ,,, Yesterday's episode had the dimwits following someone in their car on a long deserted road.. and one dimwit says to the other " drive slow, they would know that we are following them" .. errr.. when they are following the car in front in the night, about 20 feet away, with full head lights on and on a deserted road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

OMG! I watched the same episode and said the same thing! LOLLOL and then the girl gets into the other guy's car, holds a gun to his head and says "You HAVE to come to the Crime Unit with me!" Talk about police coercion! Confused I'm not sure that kind of subpoena would work in a court of law LOL

And that whole business with the two cops and the chocolate and the eye-make-out session WackoLOL And why is it that these guys ALWAYS go to crime scenes in twos or threes and all of them stand around looking at the same thing rather than fanning out and doing their jobs?! Even yesterday the girl and boy were running after this supposed killer girl but instead of separating and trying to catch her from different ends, they might as well have been running hand in hand! LOL

Mru_beeNymeria

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@Ramy - lol, I remember that. Didn't watch the episode - in fact, the snazzy title and that pigeon-rain-dance thing put me off the show completely! How these people ever made it to detective I have no clue. And how a blind man can solve a crime from inside his house based only on hearsay...well, he really is a SUPER COP! He should have a cape and everything Cool

Edited by psawyer - 18 May 2011 at 10:04am

Mru_beeNymeria

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Anu - I agree with you about babas ... Only if life were that simple, everyone in the world would be happy with one phone call.

Shreya - Just read about your lawyer aspirations ... congratulations! Wish I could say something clever ... but how about being a vet lawyer? Fighting for animal rights and such... there are tons of creeps out there. *shakes off the sad feeling*

Mru - Good one about asking bhavishya to check if Shreya would sue you or not LOL

Amy - Just posted in Anu's post Smile

Vasu - Hi *waves* Howz goeth life?

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 18 May 2011 at 10:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeNymeriaAreYaar

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

OMG! I watched the same episode and said the same thing! LOLLOL and then the girl gets into the other guy's car, holds a gun to his head and says "You HAVE to come to the Crime Unit with me!" Talk about police coercion! Confused I'm not sure that kind of subpoena would work in a court of law LOL

And that whole business with the two cops and the chocolate and the eye-make-out session WackoLOL And why is it that these guys ALWAYS go to crime scenes in twos or threes and all of them stand around looking at the same thing rather than fanning out and doing their jobs?! Even yesterday the girl and boy were running after this supposed killer girl but instead of separating and trying to catch her from different ends, they might as well have been running hand in hand! LOL

@bold ROFL .. and did u see the female dimwit was running in heels!!!!!!!!! It is really sad. It would have been better if they had made it  like  hercule poirot , emphasis on deduction rather than running hand in hand.. but then that would need some intelligent screenplay..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethNymeriapsawyer

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
ROFL lol and their crime unit looks like Daily Bugle set up in Spiderman attraction at Islands of Adventures in Orlando's Universal studios!ROFL

Edited by Ramy25 - 18 May 2011 at 10:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@Mru - oh, the day when an Indian TV detective is as intelligent as Poirot is a long way off yet. Hell, even Nancy Drew would be better than these bozos. 

But man, how great would it be to see a Poirot or Miss Marple type character on Indian TV...instead of these losers who probably flout every rule of forensics, policing and basic common sense known to man. I'm surprised that girl hadn't tripped on her heels, fallen and broken her neck. But then, I'm sure the SUPER COP is a SUPER (blind) DOCTOR as well who could cure her just from touch. Or maybe Eye Man could just will her better with long, loving gazes, LMAO. 

Mru_beeLadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Heya Vas...how's it going? Are you going to make any new BALH creations too?

Go to top