Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 35)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Morning, LadyM :-)

@Amy: LOL yeah those damn astrologers are like everywhere *shakes head*...seriously I can't believe that ppl actually believe in all this nonsense...and think their lives can change just on the basis of one random astrologer dude.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
morning LadyM!
Where are your views on yesterday's Nabya?LOL
@Anu-- exactly! how come people actually believe in them and their nonsense?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Good Morning ...

Congratulations Shreya ... Lawyer, eh?, first case study should be *how to avoid foot in the mouth syndrome* LOL

Ajmeri babas and all.. If only life was that simple, a phone call and all problems solved!!!

-- Mru

NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Good Morning ...

Congratulations Shreya ... Lawyer, eh?, first case study should be *how to avoid foot in the mouth syndrome* LOL

Ajmeri babas and all.. If only life was that simple, a phone call and all problems solved!!!

-- Mru

LMAOOO Mru! Good one!ROFL

-Fivr-Mru_bee

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Mru_bee

Good Morning ...

-- Mru

LMAOOO Mru! Good one!ROFL

Hmm.. now wondering if Shreya would sue me ... hahahaha.. maybe I should know of my bhavishya from the prem jyotish .. hahahaha

LadyMcbeth

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Sony, like any other channel, is a su*ker for TRP. But Sony is a mega-loser which can't promote its shows properly. Therefore, those dumba**es didn't promote Rishta.Com well enough and shifted it to such a faltu time. And then they had the nerve to whine about not getting enough TRPs.

And it is only a wishful thinking to hope that fans of youth based shows and saas bahu dramas would watch Rishta.Com...the sophistication and classiness, added with witty dialogues wouldn't actually get into the heads of those fans, would it? This is why a serial like Rishta.Com didn't do well in TRP, but shows like Saathiya, Pratigya, etc etc does so well. The petty, crass, and not-so-polished approach makes sense to the massAngry.

I think YRF would have gotten Rishta.Com back, had Sony shown some interest. Someone has to take some step to bring a change in Indian TV shows pattern, Sony apparently likes to go with the mass. That's why, instead of being patient and letting Rishta.Com gradually garner TRPs, they opted to end it and loves showing CID ALL THE TIME.

@bold - ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL So true, dude! But don't forget that CID rip-off (as if it needed one!) Surya the...SUPER COP! Cool LOL Completely useless show...if I ever met such "detectives", I would seriously be worried about my fate...

That's the problem with Sony in a nutshell - they care too much about TRPs but they get none. Waise even SP are TRP-hungry hippos but at least they seem to get it, more's the pity. If Sony can't keep up in TRPs then they should try to create a USP which is to nurture their quality shows and not bother with ratings. But then again, it is a business and no business can be entirely philanthropic - money will always matter. 

Hi guys!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeNymeriaAreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Aww, so adorable! Embarrassed

AreYaar

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

@bold - ROFL So true, dude! But don't forget that CID rip-off (as if it needed one!) Surya the...SUPER COP! Cool LOL Completely useless show...if I ever met such "detectives", I would seriously be worried about my fate...

That's the problem with Sony in a nutshell - they care too much about TRPs but they get none. Waise even SP are TRP-hungry hippos but at least they seem to get it, more's the pity. If Sony can't keep up in TRPs then they should try to create a USP which is to nurture their quality shows and not bother with ratings. But then again, it is a business and no business can be entirely philanthropic - money will always matter. 

Hi guys!

Vasu... Oh My... that is my favorite show.. Surya LOL ,,, Yesterday's episode had the dimwits following someone in their car on a long deserted road.. and one dimwit says to the other " drive slow, they would know that we are following them" .. errr.. when they are following the car in front in the night, about 20 feet away, with full head lights on and on a deserted road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Nymeriapsawyer

Go to top