Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 34)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

To phinally answer Nimrah's question, I was sitting for the law entrance eggjams...do ke results abhi abhi nikal aaye, and I'm so, so so relieved to say I'm throughhh to one of my targeted schools Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug ab I feel REALLY relaxed...at least kuch toh hilla ho gaya :D

Mwahhh ! 

Aww congrats, SPHug  So you're going to be a lawyer shawyer, haan? Criminal lawyer?TongueLOL

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Ooohji thank you ji AP and Amy *blushes* Pata nahi AP...let's see where I get paid the most :P

Amy, I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the wahiyaaat sig :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriaAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hmmm well in the precap toh it looked like she was working in a store...ahh well. I guess we'll have to wait and watch.LOL

But the Jayant-Kabir relationship was tooo touching...really loved watching whatever I did of that...and even his complicated relationship with his father was shown interestingly except the last one was kinda rushed with his father then just killing himself...Kabir-jayant relationship has always been a nice watch right from the beginning. Both actors have played their parts well and their chemistry has been amazing.
Kabir-Mubarak--- eh...didn't find it that interesting as it could have been and yes the end was totally weird. I guess we had more expectations.Ermm

I did find his reaction to Farid's death chilling..."Kuch khaas nahin...Farid died of a drug overdose"...the emotionless voice in which he says that...this actor acts quite well. Yeah but the whole Lubna and then his mistresses angle is annoying. tell me about it! Gosh it's so annoying because it seems so darn random and there's just no flow in that!
Kabir--- the actor has done quite well with this performance throughout the show.

@Shreya---- Neha aka AwesomeSauce made it!LOL the moment i saw it, i claimed it!ROFL

btw don't civil lawyers get paid more than criminal lawyers? All those lawsuits and stuff...ya know compensation. But then again, i have no idea.LOL

Edited by Ramy25 - 18 May 2011 at 8:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
@Amy: Yes, the actor playing Kabir has done a superb job indeed from what I can see too...even Viraf's got good presence as ARM...especially in yesterday's epi.

@Shreya: LOL I think you'll get paid the most in corporate law, maybe? High stakes?? Pata nahin...haha

Are you going to answer my previous post?? Or do you only feel like making your thoughts cohesive if the discussion involves P&P? :P

CeruleanSkyNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
oh yeah anu's right! Corporate lawyers make big bucks.LOL

those lawyer ads on tv and radio. Stern Smile  those are so darn annoying.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

oh yeah anu's right! Corporate lawyers make big bucks.LOL

those lawyer ads on tv and radio. Stern Smile  those are so darn annoying.

OMG I HATE the ads we get on desi channels here...the endless Ajmeri Babas, Pandit Maharaj and god knows which random new astrologer...that Prem Jyotish guy seems to have made big bucks out of his astrology businessConfusedLOL...he's a sponsor for  like 90% o the soaps/shows airing on all the channelsLOL

Otherwise I agree with you about the random informercial type lawyer ads on tv/radio encouraging ppl with accidents or whatever to instantly come to their firms to learn how to file lawsuits and get compensationLOL

LadyMcbethNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

OMG I HATE the ads we get on desi channels here...the endless Ajmeri Babas, Pandit Maharaj and god knows which random new astrologer...that Prem Jyotish guy seems to have made big bucks out of his astrology businessConfusedLOL...he's a sponsor for  like 90% o the soaps/shows airing on all the channelsLOL

I don't have desi channel subscription. But i have seen those when i visit my grandma and she's watching her daily soapsLOL.
GOD those are so annoying. I remember watching that "Ajmeri baba" ads and various other astrologer ads..so darn annoying!
Dude those astrologers don't even leave out desi magazines and news papers here.

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Good morning people ... how are we doing today? Big smile

NymeriaAreYaar

Go to top