Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ST is looking very nice in the white saree 
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
ROFL ... I just watched Navya and found it truly funny ... especially the part where she feels that she HAS to talk to him in order for her to fall asleep. The entire "sneaking" sequence was interesting ... and that professor seemed really creepy and his hand was extending towards Navya like some serpent about to gulp down his prey 😆

Precap: 🤣🤣🤣 4-5 boys along with the fatso creepy prof running behind the intruder with torch lights (see I told you it reminded me of uruk hais!) and Navya out running them all

I don't know why, but rather than being creeped out - I actually found this entire thing very funny ... obviously something is wrong with me. Lekin I found the entire sequence bachkana ...
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL LadyM well I'll watch and then comment but I don't think anyone was meant to be CREEPED out by the epi anyways...Navya actually landing up in his room or whatever at night  is shocking but I never thought it was CREEPY...that's a huge supposition...lol

They've been going on the bachkana route since yesterday waise bhi...I still want to see the new promo though cuz that doesn't sound bachkana.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Sorry Anu - CREEPY is a wrong word to use. I meant "shocking" only. The thing is I didn't even find it shocking ... 😆 Maybe since it's late in the day, I must've lost my edge. Have you seen the promo yet? All the phan gurls seem to be biting their nails ... and it is weird how only one person has seen the promo.
AreYaar thumbnail
Nope, no one's seen the promo except that one girl it seems...lol...I saw ppl mentioning in that post how they've watched TV all day long to catch a glimpse but they  didn't it again it seems...odd naa...

Well now toh even I won't find Navya shocking in the epi I guess cuz I already KNOW  what she'll be doing...if I hadn't, then I'd have been more surprised too.
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey guys! *hugs*

@Vasu, Amy, Mru...Surya the Super Cop was my favorite show for a week or two, and then I gave up. Never thought that a day would come when I'll genuinely consider CID to be brilliant in comparison to some other crime show :P

Oh...don't even remind me of the 300 crows or whatever dying. Such ridiculous concept! Even in that episode one of the female cop was running around in 5 or 6 inches high heels😕. I remember that episode very well, where the so-called cops are called by some young-adults after they find a letter inside a bottle. The dumb cops were all 'what are we gonna do? we have no clues?' Dumbos...you have a letter which has been written in blood...extract fingerprints, DNA...whatever...how stupid are they. And then they went to the super cop, who actually sniffed the paper, felt it around, and then told them from which tree, which paper manufacturing firm, etc etc the paper came from😲. WOW!👏 And the most absurd stuff was when all the clue led them to the firm from which the ship belonged...all the employees were there and were dressed in formals, as if they were in between a meeting...and when the cops came around to ask about their business, the boss went 'the firm has closed...we do not work there...blah blah'...umm, then are they playing fancy dress here? W*F?!!!!

@Anu...I watched yesterday's and today's episode of Bhagonwali. I liked yesterday's episode better. Really enjoyed Runjhun's 'here he goes again' type of eye rolling when Guddu was making a fuss about the wheelchair...haha. Kukkan was really good in the episode. Jabbo's expression when he thought Guddu died was so funny. He looked constipated, plus pissed😕😆. Oh, and I lowed the doctor...really vampirish looking :P and the nurse had awesome pronunciation...'pae-sent' (patient).

Even in today's episode I really liked Kukkan for accidentally hitting Guddu like that :P Hopefully the mobile center story will move forward now...although Guddu really doesn't know how to run this business. Lets see what happens. And Runjhun's happy tears...ummm...seriously?!

Hey LadyM, Mash! and Congrats Shreya for getting into law school. This is so awesome👏
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Melissa

@Anu...I watched yesterday's and today's episode of Bhagonwali. I liked yesterday's episode better. Really enjoyed Runjhun's 'here he goes again' type of eye rolling when Guddu was making a fuss about the wheelchair...haha. Kukkan was really good in the episode. Jabbo's expression when he thought Guddu died was so funny. He looked constipated, plus pissed😕😆. Oh, and I lowed the doctor...really vampirish looking :P and the nurse had awesome pronunciation...'pae-sent' (patient).

Even in today's episode I really liked Kukkan for accidentally hitting Guddu like that :P Hopefully the mobile center story will move forward now...although Guddu really doesn't know how to run this business. Lets see what happens. And Runjhun's happy tears...ummm...seriously?!

Hey LadyM, Mash! and Congrats Shreya for getting into law school. This is so awesome👏

Hey Mels! *hugs* You're here so late? LOL

Yeah I also liked yesterdays Bhagonwaali epi...the GR scenes were quite amusing and Jabbu toh is a loserrr...haha...haven't watched today's yet but agree with  you...Runjhun's happy tears had me rolling my eyes reading the update too and Guddu's dumbness regarding the business is now getting repetitive...they need to move forward on that mobile ki dukaan...it's become a stalemate.
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah...my cousin's came over and are staying the night, so I was with them. Just came now to talk for a moment...

You know, I found the last scene amusing with the typical ganwar type goon-giri that chindi Guddu and his gang were doing. But I totally agree with you about this thing becoming repetitive. It is probably the third time he threw a fit and then came in to look after the business. I'm really hoping that the mobile center angle will move forward. Guddu-Runjhun's interpersonal relationship can take a back-seat but this story needs to move forward.

Ugghhh, and looks like Jabbu-Mahadevi will get some footage next episode. Not liking it. Errr...Mittho looks even scarier all dressed up to meet her daughter's future in-laws. And the trio's argument was such a pain in the ears. Oh, and another thing that needs a little push is Kalsanwali's hubby vowing every other day that he will take revenge from Guddu. Either make him do something that will have some effect, or not make him take vows at all.
AreYaar thumbnail
It was quite a filler epi to be honest, Mels...but I did LOL at the usual clash of wills b/w GR in the end when they both turn their faces away from each other as she's giving him the money from the sale...Runjhun is starting to roll her eyes even more at all of the drama in her life😆...yeah the mamis were unbearable...forwarded all of that...lol