Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 31)

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Dude, Rujhun brings Neelu up at the weirdest moments...hahaha. When I read the update, I thought that Neelu was probably just a reflex thingy because Guddu kept on talking about Abhigyan. But from what you are saying, its like she actually meant what she said...and did not say so just to remind Guddu that he also has a past.

Runjhun should really give a break to this 'Amma ke liye' excuse. That sounds so lame and as though she doesn't have anything to do with Guddu, but Amma does. How long will she use Amma's name and pull all these desi-heroine stuffs? Guddu is pretty obvious with his newly developed fondness for Runjhun with all those smiles and looks, but Runjhun keeps on chiming 'Amma ke liye' BS.

Kukkan is the most sensible character of the show nowTongue. Oh btw, I liked it that Amma asked Runjhun to keep her problems with Guddu within themselves and solve it discreetly. Finally someone who isn't peeking inside the room to get all the juicy gossips about their married life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
LOL yes, Runjhun brings up Neelu at the most random of moments...unintentionally showing her jealousy too :P

Oh yeah that was a sensible bit from Amma...also I cracked up when I read in today's update that Amma is playing carrom...rofl.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
LMAOOO did anyone else see the title of the global announcement for HC's b'day?? "Hottielicious Harshad"?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaLadyMcbethNymeria

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

That is so funny ... as if the English language doesn't have enough words that people have to keep inventing new ones ... seriously jaanuable and something-licious takes the cake!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissanimrahAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Lol...I also cracked up in that bit. Initially I thought that I didn't even read the line properly.LOL Btw, liked reading that bit with Guddu-Runjhun looking at each other smilingly. Will look out for that scene in the episode specifically. Hope the update didn't exaggerate the moment. Reminded me of that scene where GR shared a comfortable eyelock when Amma was telling a confused Kukkan that how lucky he is for having a friend like Guddu who prepared kadha for him.

Btw, I watched Thank You today. Don't ask me why I watched it. Probably my innate ability to get drawn to absurdity & obnoxiousness made me watch it even after I understood what a pathetic film it could be right from the promos. The film is too much of a nuisance to even describe in words. In other cases I would be furious with women going back to husbands who cheated on them...but in this case, I was too dumbfounded to even give the matter a thought.

WHAT???!!! Hottielicious Harshad? This is umm...playing a bit too much with words, na? I still don't understand why Harshad is considered hot. I don't find him at all hot. I hope I never used that word for him during my fangirly spreeLOL

Edited by Melissa - 17 May 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@melissa, Anu and LadyM-- Quite a lot of Kavi as Vicky today in Kismat.
LOL his comment to "how was the flight" seemed like i have uttered it sometime back!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
it's weird to see him all clean shaven ...nevertheless he's a treat to watch. Why o Why isn't R.com coming for a second season? WHY?! Grrr YRF and Sony!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Sony, like any other channel, is a su*ker for TRP. But Sony is a mega-loser which can't promote its shows properly. Therefore, those dumba**es didn't promote Rishta.Com well enough and shifted it to such a faltu time. And then they had the nerve to whine about not getting enough TRPs.

And it is only a wishful thinking to hope that fans of youth based shows and saas bahu dramas would watch Rishta.Com...the sophistication and classiness, added with witty dialogues wouldn't actually get into the heads of those fans, would it? This is why a serial like Rishta.Com didn't do well in TRP, but shows like Saathiya, Pratigya, etc etc does so well. The petty, crass, and not-so-polished approach makes sense to the massAngry.

I think YRF would have gotten Rishta.Com back, had Sony shown some interest. Someone has to take some step to bring a change in Indian TV shows pattern, Sony apparently likes to go with the mass. That's why, instead of being patient and letting Rishta.Com gradually garner TRPs, they opted to end it and loves showing CID ALL THE TIME.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahNymeriapsawyerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
LOL Mels, you watched Thank You?? Hats off to your bravery, yaar! haha...

Go to top