Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 30)

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@Amy...LMAO...loving your live update. Putting "Big smile"s after Anant's dialogues...ROFLROFLROFLROFLhilarious stuff, man!Clap

@Anu...okay...thanks! I'll try and watch Kismat. I don't care about not understanding any relationships...just want to watch KaviLOLEmbarrassed

Yeah...the family is boring...and the serial can be yawn-worthy at times. I don't like the direction particularly...its not smooth. It makes the already weak actor and actress' acting even weaker. Still I watch it since I like how they are developing Naina-Daksh's story. Plus they are making all the stories quite real and the characters aren't larger than life either, so I like it. Daksh ka to dil toot gaya :P

Dude...Castle crew are such copycats. They are unstoppable *shakes head*, and the producer or director or whoever he was had the nerve to give advice to Hart Hanson/Bones. Are they kidding me? You can't come up with something yourself...and go on giving advices to the show which you are blatantly copying from? The least they could have done was copying all these and showing it in some other season...but no...they put it in season 3 only. What cheatersAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceNymeria

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the live update, Amy :-) Sounds like a weird epi...lol

@Mels: LOL this Daksh guy can really improve in his acting...I saw a few of their scenes but then they got too random types...Daksh's "khadoosness" is overdone and the maha bore family tested my patience enough for me to stop watching a while back. Yes the characters aren't larger than life...they are like TOO much smaller than life to the point of killing you with boredom :P

I guess you're not watching Bhagonwaali anymore...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

@Anu...okay...thanks! I'll try and watch Kismat. I don't care about not understanding any relationships...just want to watch KaviLOLEmbarrassed

Mel - I will do the same. I don't care about Kismet, but will watch it for Kavi's entry.
Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@Anu-- no problemo. Yeah it was somewhat of a weird episode. Anant's long locks and  too much of Big smile  plus navya's broken sentence talks kinda bores me.

anyhow, Kismat time!LOL

AreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Lol Anu...you probably watched the show from the beginning na? I didn't care about the show much when it started. Like you, all those stuffs tested my patience. I only started watching it regularly after Daksh-Naina became fraandsssLOL. So, I didn't need to put up with Daksh's khadoosness or the boring family much...Thank God!

I missed the last two episodes of Bhagonwali. Read the updates but didn't watch the episode since my bro watches IPL at that timeConfused. Which reminds me...have to read today's episode update...last episode didn't have much of GR...but how was the episode before that? As in how was the performances of the actors?

@LadyM...Yeah, have to watch it for Kavi. I so miss his screen presence. I'm almost done rewatching Rishta.Com and feeling sad all over again. Why did such an awesome show have to end? I hate Sony. Big time losers.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@Mels: I only watched it a bit regularly in the beginning and then lost track for a few months and then saw those random scenes of Daksh saving her from some gundas and her hugging him and all...lol...haven't watched since...this Daksh just uselessly stands around and stares at her. And Naina also is busy taang adaaoing in the life of every useless member of that annoying family.

Re: Bhagonwaali...LOL...well GR had a big argument/fallout in Friday's epi...good acting by both actors I'd say...now Guddu's met with an accident and Runjhun has been nursing him back to health per today's epi from what I read.

Melissa

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
The coconut line in the Bhagonwali update reminded me of LadyM's 'coconut with malai inside'LOL. I'm liking Kukkan a lot. And Jabbu seriously repulses meDead. Anyway, Guddu is being unnecessarily stubborn. Sometimes he seems like a typical guy, you know stupidly stubborn types :P They had this accident chapter included only to have Guddu stay in Pandey Nivas, hain na?

Oh, good to know that both actors acted well in the confrontation scene. I should download the episodes and watch them.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

The coconut line in the Bhagonwali update reminded me of LadyM's 'coconut with malai inside'LOL. I'm liking Kukkan a lot. And Jabbu seriously repulses meDead. Anyway, Guddu is being unnecessarily stubborn. Sometimes he seems like a typical guy, you know stupidly stubborn types :P They had this accident chapter included only to have Guddu stay in Pandey Nivas, hain na?

Oh, good to know that both actors acted well in the confrontation scene. I should download the episodes and watch them.

BOTH of them are being dumb...watch Friday's epi and you'll know what I meanLOL...Runjhun also is hiding behind her usual "Amma ke liye" excuse and she needs to come out of that...Guddu's dumb about many things but he did make some valid points in that argument showing the hurt behind his anger...and Runjhun is like randomly obsessed with "Neelu"...that always blows Guddu's fuseLOL

Yeah they deffo showed the accident to get him back to PN somehowLOLLOL

Jabbu is a loserDead...can't stand him now...Kukkan talks sensible stuff...I like him too.

Melissa

Go to top