Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 28)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Amy - I just noticed your Dadi and CSB siggy is very funny ...  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Bumblebee-- So didn't you feel that 15 minutes were as long as 15 hours?Big smile
Calico Cat--- Anant, mujhe ...jaana hai.Confused
Bumble bee-- tell me, weren't you thinking about me when you were here alone?Big smile
Calico cat-- Anant... muhje jaana hai.Confused

End of BB-CC moment. Start of creepy Adams family moment. Sleepy

LOL matlab no peck on the cheek?? Chalo that's good atleastLOL

[email protected] Calico Cat...nice name for NavyaLOL

Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@Anu--- lol true that about SRAVAN!ROFLROFLROFLROFL he can  play a goofball...but akdu act...lol it will be fun making fun of that!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Uh-nant versus  Ah-nunt---yup noticed that. Somya is punjabi...hence the accent.
@Anant's long locks- he sure does!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL he's leharoying them too much these days!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
@LadyM--ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL all credit goes to Neha!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Btw this Shravan guy can't pull off this "akdu" act convincingly...he can't honestly play anything but a goofball...that's the only time I actually found his acting believable...he was funny then...lol

Oh and Re: Navya again...Shaheer badly needs to get a haircut cuz his "zulfein" are now dangerously close to looking girly all blowing in the hawaa and allLOL

Also has anyone else noticed the way Navya says Anant's name is different from how everyone else says it? She says it in a more typical Punjabi accented fashion..."Uh-nant"...while everyone else says, "Ah-nant"LOL

I don't knw who this Shravan guy is ... but he's looking like he's trying hard .. :-)

RE: Shaheer needing a hair cut - *nods enthusiastically* THAT, coupled with the other girly antics like udaaoing the scarf in the wind, are making him look weird ... Confused

Re: Navya's pronunciation - Oh! Is it? I didn't notice. But I am not that good with accents anyway. Once my manager asked me to guess where a person on the phone was from. I said "South" based on his twang ... and my manager LOL'ed at my ignorance and said he's from Scotland!!! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Re: Navya's pronunciation - Oh! Is it? I didn't notice. But I am not that good with accents anyway. Once my manager asked me to guess where a person on the phone was from. I said "South" based on his twang ... and my manager LOL'ed at my ignorance and said he's from Scotland!!! Ouch

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh LadyMROFL

Well I think the Punjabi accent is easier for me to identify so I could tell why Soumya is pronouncing it like thatLOL...but otherwise also it's obvious that Navya says his name differently...watch out for it next time and see if you noticeLOL
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Anu - It was an embarrassing moment for me to be sure! I thought it was a trick question. But my manager's eyes were twinkling with bemusement. Oh well!

I will try to watch out for that difference in pronunciation in Navya next time :-) 

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
LOL I'm just teasing you, LadyM...it can happen with anyone...accents can get pretty confusing...lol

LadyMcbeth

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
LOL LadyM ...you couldn't tell a Scottish accent from the southern accent!?LOL Awww.!LOL

anyhow, second part---
creepy family-- rama talks to the ladies of the house about anant's wedding and bua dadi sunaofies her. Rama makes faces and Sa'Gun also gets irritated with buddhiya!ROFL

Back to little middle school kids---
Anant holds Navya's wrist and asks her to tell the truth----- that she was thinking about him and what all happened between them this morning and in the cab. He's all Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile and navyas all ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused Anant chodo na...anant mujhe jaana hai...anant chodo na. While anant is "Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile" tell me tell me tell me...you were thinking about me...tell me tell me tell meBig smileBig smileBig smile
navya---ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused Anant chodo na ...mujhe jaana hai...anant chodo na.

Appy comes looking for navya...she's calling her out. navya hears her and asks anant to chodo her...anant--- Nope!Big smile tell me the truth and i'll let you go. So navya gives in and says yeah she was thinking about him. Anant is all Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile ...navya is all sharmaoing in darpok mode. Anant gives her a peck on the cheek (**FACEPALM X 10000000...what 19 year olds do that?! it looked so middle school-ish!) and Anant is all happy and showing teeth.Big smile
Appy comes up and well Anant disappears...don't know if it was a dream or reality. ...Still watching it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethAreYaar

Go to top