Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lol...I also cracked up in that bit. Initially I thought that I didn't even read the line properly.πŸ˜† Btw, liked reading that bit with Guddu-Runjhun looking at each other smilingly. Will look out for that scene in the episode specifically. Hope the update didn't exaggerate the moment. Reminded me of that scene where GR shared a comfortable eyelock when Amma was telling a confused Kukkan that how lucky he is for having a friend like Guddu who prepared kadha for him.

Btw, I watched Thank You today. Don't ask me why I watched it. Probably my innate ability to get drawn to absurdity & obnoxiousness made me watch it even after I understood what a pathetic film it could be right from the promos. The film is too much of a nuisance to even describe in words. In other cases I would be furious with women going back to husbands who cheated on them...but in this case, I was too dumbfounded to even give the matter a thought.

WHAT???!!! Hottielicious Harshad? This is umm...playing a bit too much with words, na? I still don't understand why Harshad is considered hot. I don't find him at all hot. I hope I never used that word for him during my fangirly spreeπŸ˜†

Edited by Melissa - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@melissa, Anu and LadyM-- Quite a lot of Kavi as Vicky today in Kismat.
LOL his comment to "how was the flight" seemed like i have uttered it sometime back!🀣🀣🀣🀣
it's weird to see him all clean shaven ...nevertheless he's a treat to watch. Why o Why isn't R.com coming for a second season? WHY?! Grrr YRF and Sony!
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sony, like any other channel, is a su*ker for TRP. But Sony is a mega-loser which can't promote its shows properly. Therefore, those dumba**es didn't promote Rishta.Com well enough and shifted it to such a faltu time. And then they had the nerve to whine about not getting enough TRPs.

And it is only a wishful thinking to hope that fans of youth based shows and saas bahu dramas would watch Rishta.Com...the sophistication and classiness, added with witty dialogues wouldn't actually get into the heads of those fans, would it? This is why a serial like Rishta.Com didn't do well in TRP, but shows like Saathiya, Pratigya, etc etc does so well. The petty, crass, and not-so-polished approach makes sense to the mass😑.

I think YRF would have gotten Rishta.Com back, had Sony shown some interest. Someone has to take some step to bring a change in Indian TV shows pattern, Sony apparently likes to go with the mass. That's why, instead of being patient and letting Rishta.Com gradually garner TRPs, they opted to end it and loves showing CID ALL THE TIME.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Mels, you watched Thank You?? Hats off to your bravery, yaar! haha...
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*wandering in aimlessly in search of chocolate...

*waddling out recalling my weight πŸ˜†

Kavi talks .. nice... Need to make sure to watch Kismat again tonight.

-- Mru
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

So cute man! So cute!! Using it.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks, Fivray...yep it was tooo adorable a bit...just had to make the avi...lol

--------------------

G'morning...anyone here?
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me :P *hugs*

Ewww , seriously ? The Castle people copy that blatantly ?!!! πŸ˜• Now I feel like a doofus :/ Waise toh I've always said that this is a mongrel show, but ...ermmm. *chants Firefly, Firefly, Firefly*

and what the fudge is up with Navya, seriously AP ? :( and you meanieee, I ij working on a massive HP post...Sorceror's Stone through DH 1 :D No SRK *gasps internally* :P :P

Edited by CeruleanSky - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: CeruleanSky

Me :P *hugs*

Ewww , seriously ? The Castle people copy that blatantly ?!!! πŸ˜• Now I feel like a doofus :/ Waise toh I've always said that this is a mongrel show, but ...ermmm. *chants Firefly, Firefly, Firefly*

and what the fudge is up with Navya, seriously AP ? :( and you meanieee, I ij working on a massive HP post...Sorceror's Stone through DH 1 :D No SRK *gasps internally* :P :P

You're here...for how long though?πŸ˜›

Yeah apparently Castle ppl have copied a lot of stuff...down to the posters/promotional pics of Bones too...lol...but oh well...you can still enjoy the show yaar...since youv'e never watched Bones...this will all be new to you onlyπŸ˜†

Dunno what's up with Navya...I'm watching till I'm not put off on a permanent basisπŸ˜†...you're not still watching it, are you?

Oooh HP update?? Niiice! And no SRK??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Jeetendra launches Ekta's show in Agra

IANS | May 18, 2011, 03.37pm IST

Tags:Sakshi Tanwar|Ram Kapoor|Jeetendra|Ekta Kapoor|Bade Achche Lagte hain|Agra
Jeetendra at the launchMore Pics
Yesteryear star Jeetendra launched new television show " Bade Achche Lagte hain" starring Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar here.

The show will go on air May 30 on Sony and is about love after marriage. Produced by Balaji Arts, the script revolves around a business tycoon in his late 40s and a working woman in her late 30s.

Jeetendra said that his daughter Ekta Kapoor could not come for the launch because of her busy schedule and that he is personally satisfied with the script and hopes the audiences like it too.

"It is a touching tale of how love blossoms after marriage and how the two evolve as partners," he told reporters here Tuesday at Taj Khema overlooking the Taj Mahal.