Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 25)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Hello ladies! How is everyone?

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Hi Vasu...I'm doing alright...how about you? :-)
Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Yeah Anu it was so much fun! Pheeew a lil bit of break from all those AP tests.Wacko

btw I saw that promo for SRAAAVAN's new show on star plusLOL LOL...so he's got the stubbleLOL lets hope he ain't made to dance in this show!ROFLROFLROFLROFL He's a BAD dancer!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Dude just can't shake a leg!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLand if he does, it looks as if he's seizing!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I might just watch that show for comedyfest purposes...to see how PHANGURLS react!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@BALH--- Sounds like a good show with potential...hmmm will give it a try since my favorite show "Kismat" is going to end next week. **Sigh**

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Hey Anu! Yeah, I'm good, just got back to LHR after travelling last week. Synopsis of BALH looks good - where did you get it? Is the forum open yet? Looks like there have been some more ads as well...me gonna go check...

What's up otherwise?

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
@Amy: LOL yeah...SRAAVAN is back...oh god I remember his "dancing" attempts in BHPH...rofl...he's an even worse dancer than an actor...I'm honestly surprised to see this dude even getting more shows...is it only on the basis of his looks? Cuz God knows he can't act...lol...these ppl think that casting two good looking ppl together is enough and takes care of everything *rolls eyes*

haha I think that phorum is going to be a warzone b/w Sraavan and Sanaya/Monaya phangurls...haha...mazaaa aayega...

Nymeria

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Hey Anu! Yeah, I'm good, just got back to LHR after travelling last week. Synopsis of BALH looks good - where did you get it? Is the forum open yet? Looks like there have been some more ads as well...me gonna go check...

What's up otherwise?

I got it from stalking the Sakshi FCLOL...saw it posted there...snagged a sig too...yeah do check out the new promos...they are very cute...they're posted a few pages back in this CC only.

The synopsis is amateurishly written waise (with horrible grammar/typos) but it does sound accurate overall...gives a sense of the characters/story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescencepsawyer

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Hey everyone!

*tired sigh*

I've had the most ridiculous weekend ever. Saturday was busy - because of my sister's graduation.. But Sunday was just plain STUPID! We had to go to someone's house for their kids graduation party and our family was invited. I don't really know the girl except that I've seen her maybe 4-6 times in the past 10 years at her family events where my parents get invited (our parents are college friends). Khair, we went there, my sisters and I saw her, we congratulated her... And that was it. Us k baad we did not see/hear from her for the rest of the 5 hours that we were there. She took all her "friends" up to her room and "entertained" them, while we sat down stairs IN THE SAME SPOT that she left us, for 5 hours.. I was so pissed.. So very pissed. I did not need to come to visit her, I did not need to make the time.. But I did because I felt it was the decent thing to do and hey why not..? Sure she doesn't know us toh I did not except a buddy-buddy gossip session (not that I can stand one either) but I was expecting a certain level of decent hospitality. I was too tired and I'd practically given up the last day of my weekend to come sit at her house.. Only to be ignored and bored out of my mind.

I really was so pissed! Maybe I'm too old-fashioned or whatever, but when someone comes to MY house, to wish ME for MY success, I believe that making sure I keep them company or at the least acknowledging their presence is my reponsibility. They didn't have to come, but they did and I should show my gratitude for that.. But of course that is assuming that I FEEL a sense a gratitude in the first place. *disgusted muh*

*blekh*

On another note, I LOVE the BALH promos!! Day Dreaming My personal favorite is the kharatey one! Lol! That is so my dad - he snores like the world's coming to an end and now my mom is so used to it k if he isn't in the room snoring, she can't sleep.. ROFL But all the promos are so cute - they have such an easy chemistry... Like you can already see them as a couple - they've actually managed to shed their Mr. Walia and Parvati Bhabi avatars so completely in just these handful of promos and that makes me want to watch them on screen even more! I like the story synopsis too - the characters seem well sketched but we do have our regular "step-mothers" and "ego-clashes between the protagonists" thrown in the mix too. Either way, watching RK and ST in the same space will be worth the cliche's they throw at us! Most of the cliche's at least.. So I am really really eager for this show to start! End of May, aa bhi jao! *impatient muh*

Edited by -Fivr- - 17 May 2011 at 9:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceLadyMcbethpsawyerAreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Lol, are you back to your stalking? LOL Join the CC...waise I'm hoping all you guys who are planning on watching BALH will also join the Sakshi FC...we would love to have more people to share the Sakshi love with! 

Synopsis is really badly written, must say, but there seems to be plenty detail for a show that has not yet begun, and if Ekta Mai sticks to the original concept, it looks to be a good start!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahAreYaar

Go to top