Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 18)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Of course I do! I was just hoping that the fewer rabid fan girls in the Navya forum, the better. But guess, it cannot be avoided. *dramatic sigh*

Re: Sanaya's serial - Now this looks like the stereotypical run of the mill kinds :-)

LadyM, you are forgetting that for all general purposes for god or bad as you want to see it...Navya is a "youth" showLOLLOL...matlab phangurls have to bolo dhaava on it anyways...didn't you see how it's zooomed up to #2 on that chaskameter thing or whatever?LOLLOL

Yep Sanaya's show does look extremely typical types...but mehh whatever...I might watch...I'm bored with many desi shows in general and KMH2 is also endingDisapproveLOL...timepass ke liye once in a blue moon toh kuch dekhna hi padega naLOL

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hmmm ... Now I am confused as well. Probably we are saying the same thing. I am not questioning her upbringing either ... I am simply saying that her upbringing will cause her to be awkward and have second thoughts. And no - just because you are introvert doesn't mean that you'll be clamped up all the time. There will be rare moments when you choose to be candid :-)

Originally posted by nureat01

Yep Sanaya's show does look extremely typical types...but mehh whatever...I might watch...I'm bored with many desi shows in general and KMH2 is also endingDisapproveLOL...timepass ke liye once in a blue moon toh kuch dekhna hi padega naLOL

red - Shucks I know! I am so heart broken Broken Heart LOL now what will I watch for timepass ... maybe this is it! LOL

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 16 May 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
LOL you know I'm saying it now but sach mein I haven't even managed to watch timepass scenes of KMH2 in  a while...haha...last i watched was that conphession of theirs and some random scenes after that...then lost track.

Have you kept in touch, LadyM?
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I too watched some of their nok jhok scenes leading to the confession ...the confession ... and some scenes where they wanted to consummate their marriage, but kept on getting interrupted/arrested etc ... it was funny. But other than that I didn't watch the drama that ensued when Arohi's parents took her back home. She wanted to get re-married to Arjun but some family "politics" kept disrupting their plans. Her dada was killed, I think and Arjun was jailed ... us ke baad pata nahi hai ... *clueless muh* I read all these updates in the forum or tellybuzz articles.

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 16 May 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

I too watched some of their nok jhok scenes leading to the confession ...the confession ... and some scenes where they wanted to consummate their marriage, but kept on getting interrupted/arrested etc ... it was funny. But other than that I didn't watch the drama that ensued when Arohi's parents took her back home. She wanted to get re-married to Arjun but some family "politics" kept disrupting their plans. Her dada was killed, I think and Arjun was jailed ... us ke baad pata nahi hai ... *clueless muh* I read all these updates in the forum or tellybuzz articles.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mru_beeLadyMcbeth

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hmm.. They (KMH2) should have waited for the auspicious day for the act, serves them right for not paying attention to TB articles .. hehehe

-- Mru

LadyMcbethAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

LMAOO! How on earth do you watch this stuff Lady M? Sometimes I'm awed..not kidding...at your tolerance level. And this was an Ekta show...right? Ah...oh well...I hope she keeps BALH from all kinds of buffoonery...kuch nahin toh RK aur ST jaise actors ki hi izzat rakh le...anyone here saw the new BALH promo?...the 'kharatte' one?...I saw half of it...trying to find it on YT now...
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
LMAO Mru! Good one!

Mash is here *starts stopwatch* Let's see how long she's here for.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_bee

Go to top