Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 17)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
tsk, tsk Anu - she has not said so herself - but then she hardly ever says anything... don't know about everyone else, but I don't presume, I base my statements on facts *Brennan-like muh* LOL

Edit: Eee ... people are already finding AnYa jaanuable *gags*

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 16 May 2011 at 11:29am

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
LOL what facts, LadyM?? In one line you say she herself never says anything and in the second you're saying you're not presuming and basing this on "facts"?? Yeh kaunse special invisible facts hain jo sirf aapko hi dikh rahe hain, LadyM? :S lol

Anyways your "facts" apparently showed up in today's precap per some posts I read where Navya apparently voiced her concerns vis a vis her family's viewpoint/thought process.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Ppl have been calling them jaanuable and whatever-liciious since ages, LadyM...you do know that most of the forum is over-run by 13 year olds, don't you? Or were you zoned out as usual? :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Pics of Sanaya's new show with the great Shravan maharaj...lol...he's got a daadhi now? LOL...and they changed the title of the show too :S

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Anu - She hasn't said so herself about her "parvarish" directly. But the fact remains that she comes from a conservative family and she hasn't thus far expressed any desire to rebel. She seems pretty happy with her situation. Which led me to believe that she does care about her parvarish ... and like you said, she said so in today's precap, which proves my point Smile See, I am not saying Navya is the stereotypical "sati savitri" types who goes all hawww when a boy touches, but I am only saying that she seems to be like the average conservative upbringing household where girls don't go around hugging boys - that's all!
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Anu - She hasn't said so herself about her "parvarish" directly. But the fact remains that she comes from a conservative family and she hasn't thus far expressed any desire to rebel. She seems pretty happy with her situation. Which led me to believe that she does care about her parvarish ... and like you said, she said so in today's precap, which proves my point Smile See, I am not saying Navya is the stereotypical "sati savitri" types who goes all hawww when a boy touches, but I am only saying that she seems to be like the average conservative upbringing household where girls don't go around hugging boys - that's all!

@bold: Yep I don't think she's like that either...which is the sense I got from Sarah's reply to your post hence my reply. 

Navya has a zillion annoying traits that get to me also but I overall don't find her character in this show to be a cliched of a typical middle class sati savitri type of girl either.

And honestly I don't get why everyone is so hung up on the PARVARISH deal...being conservative does not make anything that she had said to him by that point seem out of character...she's conservative, not DEAD. And SHE didn't go around hugging him...HE hugged her first...and hugging someone is not the biggest crime on the planet either...I'd have hated a "hawww" type of reaction as well...not that I'm a fan of the hug to begin with timing wise. But if she seriously jumps out of the hug only to start ranting about her "parvarish" out of the blue, it will be super dumb as well. If she mentioned it in the precap later on, that's fine...but THAT moment wasn't about her "parvarish"...
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Anu - You are right. She is conservative, not dead. And neither is hugging a crime ... But my point in your thread TIL, is that she's an introvert as well. So being conservative + introvert does tend to clamp up a person more than others. Had she gone all hawww ... it would've looked artificial. But she is bound to feel awkward after the hug. And she is also bound to have after thoughts - THAT is a given ... bas aur kuch nahi

Originally posted by nureat01

Ppl have been calling them jaanuable and whatever-liciious since ages, LadyM...you do know that most of the forum is over-run by 13 year olds, don't you? Or were you zoned out as usual? :P

Of course I do! I was just hoping that the fewer rabid fan girls in the Navya forum, the better. But guess, it cannot be avoided. *dramatic sigh*

Re: Sanaya's serial - Now this looks like the stereotypical run of the mill kinds :-)

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 16 May 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
LadyM, I'm saying the SAME thing...when I talk of parvarish, I mean that WHY instantly jump on her UPBRINGING if she ended up having a slight candid moment there?...If you're introverted, it doesn't mean you'll never speak up and she IS clamped up most of the time in a VERY OTT fashion...Honestly now you''ve confused me also :S  I'm NOT questioning HER awkwardness...I'm wondering why EVERYONE is instantly jumping on her PARVARISH for no rhyme or reason?

Go to top