Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 16)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hi Mru...Sonam's acting skills are quite non-existent at this point...I am quite convinced she should become a full time model only...lol...no matter what, I do admire the girl's sense of style...she's a true fashion icon cuz she really knows how to work the clothes she wears...it's not a skill that everyone has...especially 95% of bollywood heroines. She pulled of this unusual dress very well IMO...it's a tough one to pull off but she did.

[email protected] IHLS being so bad you enjoyed watching it...haha...I can understand.

AA toh was just...painfully bad...BKB I've thankfully not watched...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beenimrahLadyMcbeth

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hi Mru...Sonam's acting skills are quite non-existent at this point...I am quite convinced she should become a full time model only...lol...no matter what, I do admire the girl's sense of style...she's a true fashion icon cuz she really knows how to work the clothes she wears...it's not a skill that everyone has...especially 95% of bollywood heroines. She pulled of this unusual dress very well IMO...it's a tough one to pull off but she did.

[email protected] IHLS being so bad you enjoyed watching it...haha...I can understand.

AA toh was just...painfully bad...BKB I've thankfully not watched...lol

Yes few of her silhoutte photos were pretty neat. Dressing to body structure is quite important na. These gals have professionals to at least get them right most times. So, I am amazed, Aishwarya continues most times to accentuate her not so perfect parts in these western type gowns. Sonam on the other hand, looked really good. She has age and attitude on her side still.

I liked Aishwarya's photoshoot pics, where she has worn the black dress and has her hair down. There, even though her face shows age, she looks neat. She is another one, I thought, should have stuck to modelling. I might be in a minority here .. hehe. I lose interest in her the moment she says anything.

-- Mru

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL LadyM...the Hangover is one of those American Pie/Harold and Kumar go to White Castle  type of R rated comedies I think...are you sure you want to watch it?? :P

*gags* I HATED American Pie ... awww shucks I should've known that my brother would recommend something so silly ... probably must be laughing now *grumpy muh*

Edit: I'm sure you've seen this article ... but here it is for those who haven't:

Navya-Anant 's budding romance

STARONE.IN

Love is blossoming in STAR Plus' prime time show Navya. When a surprised Anant questioned Navya on missing the picnic bus to Panchgani, Navya surprises him by claiming she did it for him.

STARONE.IN

Later, she confesses her liking for Anant too and a thrilled Anant hugs Navya in return. This seems to be the beginning of their love story but it seems their path will not be smooth as Shagun will try to fit into Anant's family in the upcoming episodes as she tries to win over Anant's mother's approval.

A STAR Plus.in source reveals, "In the rush of emotions, Navya tells Anant that she likes being with him, talking to him and when he is with her, she feels good. Her confession overwhelms Anant who hugs her in reply. The two will remain oblivious to everyone else but each other during the picnic, enjoying their time together. On the other hand, a love triangle will brew as Anant's bhabhi, Rama's sister, Shagun, will try to win over Anant's mother's appreciation. Shagun, who stays in Anant's house, has ample opportunity to impress Anant. Now that Anant is away at the picnic, she will impress his mother by taking up the responsibility of the household. Shagun will try her level best to make an impact with his mother and Bua dadi and ensure that they accept her in their family. Before Anant returns, Bua dadi will be impressed with Shagun and on Rama's insistence, decide that she is a perfect match for Anant."

The soft spoken Anant aka Shaheer Sheikh explains, "I am excited that Navya is with us at the picnic. I am attracted towards her simplicity. I don't know who I can share my feelings with regarding Navya. I am enjoying every moment spent with her."

Navya aka Soumya Seth too is jubilant about being with Anant, "Anant is handsome, cute, friendly and trustworthy. I am enjoying my first outdoor picnic with Anant and my friends. I think I am falling in love with him, at the same time, I am very confused about being expressive of this new feeling."

Don't forget to watch Navya-Anant every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 16 May 2011 at 10:10am

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@Mru: Yeah Ash's photoshoot pics were definitely better...there is no doubt that she's a beautiful woman...but when it comes to fashion, Sonam actually seems miles ahead...she tries all this edgy kind of stuff and experiments so much with her looks that makes it interesting to watch...Sonam is honestly at her best in still photos...no acting or THE voice to distract...lol

Sonam has the confidence and attitude to basically pull of her experiments...she pushes the envelope...Ash looks like she's been wearing the same boring stuff for years...and even her expressions in those pics don't like they change apart from the standard 2-3...Sonam shockingly manages to bring more variation in every way to her photoshoots/fashion than she's EVER managed in her "acting" lol

@LadyM: LOL yeah I've read that article...very poorly written as most indya.com articles are...especially the ending bits with Navya and Anant's "lovey dovey descriptions" of each other *rolls eyes*LOL

Dunno what to think...will watch the epi and then sayLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 16 May 2011 at 10:16am
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Yup Anu - a very poorly written article. As most of these online forum articles are... actually mein episode dekhtein hain and we'll see ... any word on how today's episode was? Did Navya realize that her "parvarish" had not allowed her to enjoy the "hug"? 
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
The epi today is still going on, LadyM...so no word of it yet...probably in another half hour, posts will start trickling in.

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Yup Anu - a very poorly written article. As most of these online forum articles are... actually mein episode dekhtein hain and we'll see ... any word on how today's episode was? Did Navya realize that her "parvarish" had not allowed her to enjoy the "hug"? 

LOLL! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I don't even watch this show, but from the pics/promos I can tell that the female lead is (surprise surprise) an average middle class seedhi saadhi sati savitri types who goes all "Hawww, I just touched a boy! Shocked" whenever the guy tries to get close ... am I correct? Tongue

Hey everyone! :-)

LadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah1024

I don't even watch this show, but from the pics/promos I can tell that the female lead is (surprise surprise) an average middle class seedhi saadhi sati savitri types who goes all "Hawww, I just touched a boy! Shocked" whenever the guy tries to get close ... am I correct? Tongue

Hey everyone! :-)

LOL her issue is more to do with her expressions...funnily enough she herself has not said anything about her "parvarish" yet everyone on the forum and now including LadyM are SO quick to jump on that presumptionLOL

Go to top