Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 148)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
ROFL I loveee how he does that, "Mat ro, mat ro...Main hoon na, main hoon na" bit and she looks at him and starts bawling EVEN MOREROFLROFLROFLROFL And then he's like, "Ok ok main nahin hoon, main nahin hoon...and puts his hat in front of his face"ROFLROFLROFL

NOTHING beats this movie...it will always be the original in my eyes!

@Mels: I also LOVE how he deliberately plays bad just to give her that one brief moment of smirky triumph and THEN proceeds to play out a whole tune in professional style...ROFL...the way her face falls...haha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissanimrahCeruleanSky

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

Thanks ji *sharmao-es like a chai aur biskoot ki plate carrying prospective bride* YUN KIII...humein humaare baare mein sunne ko toh bahuttt kuch milta hai, par ADORABLE nahin Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

ROFL I do so love your nautanki, SP...muahhh!

*Edit: Oh oh do open your gallery! Pleaaase! Public photobucket account ke pange hain if you post the link openly...ppl will hyperlink and kill your bandwidth...Confused...better to make your gallery I say.

Edited by nureat01 - 27 May 2011 at 1:19pm

MelissanimrahCeruleanSky

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Melissa

You know, usually I would roll my eyes regarding all the vanity...but the case here was very different. Raj bragging about his piano playing skills, then pretending to play bad and then playing well...all these went well with Raj's character. I was so amused at the fact that he deliberately played awful to give Simran that fleeting feeling of triumph, and then bursting her bubble by showing his true skillsLOL. Ohhh...love that mischievous glint in his eyes and that smirk.

The pics...ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...I loved this scene! And when Raj puts that piece of cloth inside his mouth, it's as if by doing so he would make the entire embarrassing exchange vanish...ROFLROFLROFLROFL. Something like out of sight, out of mind.The last pic...awww...He is so adorable.

@ bold part : WORDDD ! LOL LOL It was as brilliant a setdown as you've ever seen LOL and right after she claps so snarkily and walks away LOL Normally aise situations mein I side with the girl, but here I couldn't help but laugh..it makes me laugh every time I watch it LOL

And my favourite , tumhari aankhen mujhe meri nani ki yaad dilati hai...LOL...funnn bits :D

MelissanimrahAreYaar

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

OMG I LOVEEE this! MUST.USE.RIGHT.AWAY...cannot WAIT! *runs to sigbox*

The coloring is sooo gorgeous, SP! I wanna learn this half black and white, half color thing too but I've never managed to figure it outOuchOuchOuch You must teach me, oh great learned one! :P

Thanks ji thanks...ab you keep telling me stuff about how I make you miss India, toh I HAVE to be a nautanki for ju na AP Tongue Hug 

I eej ALWAYS at your service...I have to tell you I do it pretty manually, though I suppose professionals use masks and stuff...woh sab toh clean mere sar ke upar se jaata hai anyway :( Hmm...lemme go looking for a nice tutorial for ghonchus like us :(

Originally posted by nureat01

ROFL I loveee how he does that, "Mat ro, mat ro...Main hoon na, main hoon na" bit and she looks at him and starts bawling EVEN MOREROFLROFLROFLROFL And then he's like, "Ok ok main nahin hoon, main nahin hoon...and puts his hat in front of his face"ROFLROFLROFL

NOTHING beats this movie...it will always be the original in my eyes!

@Mels: I also LOVE how he deliberately plays bad just to give her that one brief moment of smirky triumph and THEN proceeds to play out a whole tune in professional style...ROFL...the way her face falls...haha

LMAOOO WORDDD !!!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I LOVEEE the bit where he covers his face with that hat ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

MelissanimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
LOL there was only one true RAJ, man...baaki sab toh uske baad paani kam chai hi the :P

The tumhari aankhein line always cracks me up too...haha

@SP: Oh yeah that masks and all stuff I have NO CLUE  about...badi muhkil se toh jaake mujhe thoda bahut layers wagerah se play around karna aaya hai...lol...haan do send me some tutorials if you find some...I found this one in YT a long time ago but it looked tooo complicated and time consuming so I gave up...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSky

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
All these DDLJ discussions is reminding me of my favorite song from that film...Na Jaane mere dil ko...I so love the tune of that song, especially the tune of the initial bit *sigh*

Lemme go and check out the DDLJ videos on YTBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSkyAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

MelissaCeruleanSky

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

All these DDLJ discussions is reminding me of my favorite song from that film...Na Jaane mere dil ko...I so love the tune of that song, especially the tune of the initial bit *sigh*

Lemme go and check out the DDLJ videos on YTBig smile

I loveee that song too! I remember I'd made avis from it too but stupid tinypic deleted them...will make some again soon.

MelissaCeruleanSky

Go to top