Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 147)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

Eee I LOVE this bittt! NO ONE can do this like SRK...the way he stops playing the piano and kya ISHTYLE se lifts his hand and gives her that mocking wave and smileLOLLOLLOL...he looks so ADORABLE...I feel like pulling his cheeksLOL...ahhh I'm a DDLJ fangirl for life! No other SRK movie makes me awww THIS much :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahCeruleanSky

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

EDIT: Anu, sometimes I feel SRK is on drugsConfused.  Just the way he looks these days gives me that feeling...

He could be on painkillers for his back problem...but it's the smoking more than anything that has done this to his face...made him look so haggard and emaciated...he could pass for an African orphan soon I'm telling you...or a PEEDIT KISAN as Manish calls Kruti in DIDLOLLOL

This guy doesn't need any drug...he's too high strung anyways...drugs toh would propel him out into the stratosphere given his already super high energy levelsLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissanimrahCeruleanSkyincandescence

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Awww ShreyaHug

LOL yaar she's too DUMB for him...lol...SRK is probably just jheloing her as a fawning groupie...attention milti hai and all that jazz...but affair doesn't seem likely...despite her annoying giggly blushing over just hearing his NAME also *rolls eyes*

Urghhh I KNOWW Dead Did you watch her on this season on Koffee with Karan, thakela as it was? She was acting up SO much there Dead with the fluttering of eyelashes and everything...yeah, we all know about Bollywood and its camps, but seriously girl, tone it down.

Pata hai, when people in our stand were waving at her, she waved back ( usmein koi gal nahin, even SRK was doing that) but then she did that annoying thing some people do when you blow them kisses...you know, how them pretend to catch it and put it into their pocket or something ? Matlab mazaak mazaak mein ? yeah, and she was doing the whole Chandramukhi act...gahhh. Did I mention she bounces around with golden pom-poms? :/

Originally posted by Melissa

Lurve that pic ShreyaEmbarrassed. That boyish and floppy hairstyle...the smile and off course his eyesDay Dreaming...

[email protected] purple portion...purple, pink and any shade in between are always attested with herLOL

Heehee...I LUVEEE it too Mels LOL it was such a cute scene seriously...sort of set the tone for him for the rest of the movie, hai na? With him surprising everyone, Simran and the audiences I mean...we all thought piano playing ke baare mein phenkh raha tha, and then the Kal Raat Ko Kya Hua scene and then him refusing to elope...heheheeh :P

I can't believe I'm analysing a YRF movie :P W*F?

Oooh. YRF. W*F. Wheee!

Sorry :P

LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissanimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Pata hai, when people in our stand were waving at her, she waved back ( usmein koi gal nahin, even SRK was doing that) but then she did that annoying thing some people do when you blow them kisses...you know, how them pretend to catch it and put it into their pocket or something ? Matlab mazaak mazaak mein ? yeah, and she was doing the whole Chandramukhi act...gahhh. Did I mention she bounces around with golden pom-poms? :/

Oh dear lord *facepalm*ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL She truly IS a bimboROFLROFLROFLROFL
Yeah I did see her KWK interview...she is SO artificial, manDead

Oooh. YRF. W*F. Wheee!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh SP you're ADORABLEROFLROFLROFL

MelissanimrahCeruleanSky

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
LMAOOO at Peedit Kisaan, as heartless as it is...LOL...it's very true though..Anu's right, HAS to be the smoking...plus he's supposed to be this insomniac kinda guy right ? Food intake based on cigarettes and chicken, and two hours of sleep at night do not a healthy looking guy make...he actually looks worse than people like Salman Khan , who's older than him I think...Aamir Khan toh, khair chodo, Botox Baba ne samhaal liya...buddhappe mein bhi jawaaniii, AAHUN AAHUN ! :P

I made another with the Ruk Ja one Anu , just posting it here...I think I'll open a gallery again...I'm getting too haphazard :S Or maybe I'll make a public Photobucket account :D

MelissanimrahAreYaar

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks ji *sharmao-es like a chai aur biskoot ki plate carrying prospective bride* YUN KIII...humein humaare baare mein sunne ko toh bahuttt kuch milta hai, par ADORABLE nahin Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

MelissanimrahAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Heehee...I LUVEEE it too Mels LOL it was such a cute scene seriously...sort of set the tone for him for the rest of the movie, hai na? With him surprising everyone, Simran and the audiences I mean...we all thought piano playing ke baare mein phenkh raha tha, and then the Kal Raat Ko Kya Hua scene and then him refusing to elope...heheheeh :P

Oooh. YRF. W*F. Wheee!

LOL LOL LOL

You know, usually I would roll my eyes regarding all the vanity...but the case here was very different. Raj bragging about his piano playing skills, then pretending to play bad and then playing well...all these went well with Raj's character. I was so amused at the fact that he deliberately played awful to give Simran that fleeting feeling of triumph, and then bursting her bubble by showing his true skillsLOL. Ohhh...love that mischievous glint in his eyes and that smirk.

The pics...ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...I loved this scene! And when Raj puts that piece of cloth inside his mouth, it's as if by doing so he would make the entire embarrassing exchange vanish...ROFLROFLROFLROFL. Something like out of sight, out of mind.The last pic...awww...He is so adorable.

nimrahCeruleanSkyAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

I made another with the Ruk Ja one Anu , just posting it here...I think I'll open a gallery again...I'm getting too haphazard :S Or maybe I'll make a public Photobucket account :D

OMG I LOVEEE this! MUST.USE.RIGHT.AWAY...cannot WAIT! *runs to sigbox*

The coloring is sooo gorgeous, SP! I wanna learn this half black and white, half color thing too but I've never managed to figure it outOuchOuchOuch You must teach me, oh great learned one! :P

MelissanimrahCeruleanSky

Go to top