Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 146)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Awww ShreyaHugHugHugHug

LOL yaar she's too DUMB for him...lol...SRK is probably just jheloing her as a fawning groupie...attention milti hai and all that jazz...but affair doesn't seem likely...despite her annoying giggly blushing over just hearing his NAME also *rolls eyes*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahCeruleanSky

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

hahaha... Had to come in for this... It almost looks like PC is trying to empty the glass in his pocket, chupkey sey ... LOL

Oooh reasonable explanation *clutching at straws muh* I was so disturbed I didn't even notice the glass *sheepish* Thank ye, Mru the Wise.

I'm with you about the emaciated part AP...he actually looks sick these days, though he looks nicer up front *gloats internally about being able to say the latter portion*  He was so cute in DDLJ in particular..yeh OSO ke barely-there abs banane mein hi uski watt lag gayi :P

I guess your sig/avi visibility's off now..lookie ! Embarrassed Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beenimrahAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Okay...I want to empty that wine glass on PC's head and then break the glass on SRK's headAngry. But I think in this scenario, PC has evolved from Star-One-category-fangirl to Dr.Drake Ramory's-Erika-category-fangirl.

Oh, Shreya forgot to congratulate you on being in close proximity with SRK in the stadium *hugs* LOL. If only this news reached your ears earlier, SRK wouldn't have been alive to watch KKR lose.

EDIT: Anu, sometimes I feel SRK is on drugsConfused.  Just the way he looks these days gives me that feeling...

Hey Mru! *hugs*

Edited by Melissa - 27 May 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beenimrahCeruleanSkyAreYaar

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
And this was an AWESOME scene :D Awww :P

Edited by CeruleanSky - 27 May 2011 at 12:33pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

I guess your sig/avi visibility's off now..lookie ! Embarrassed Tongue

OMG this is GORGEOUS, SPPPDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  You've captured the total ESSENCE of this song! Wow so many caps of all the cool moments...especially the bottom 3...ROFL

Haaye but SRK looked SO cute with his floppy hair *sigh* That adorable grin of his actually looked fresh then...now he looks like one foot is in the grave...his smoking has done him in *shakes head*

MAKE MORE DDLJ STUFF! *kissies*

MelissanimrahCeruleanSky

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Okay...I want to empty that wine glass on PC's head and then break the glass on SRK's headAngry. But I think in this scenario, PC has evolved from Star-One-category-fangirl to Dr.Drake Ramory's-Erika-category-fangirl.

Oh, Shreya forgot to congratulate you on being in close proximity with SRK in the stadium *hugs* LOL. If only this news reached your ears earlier, SRK wouldn't have been alive to watch KKR lose.

@ Zainu-ish purple and underlined portion : TAAALIIIYAAANNN !!!!!! Encore! Encore ! Encore! JALA DO ! TOD DO! *thinks of more blood-curdling war cries*

:P

Thanks Mels *hugs* :P And about this "news", ju are ABSOLUTELY sau prateeshak right... *sharpens meat axe*

I dunno why imgur is acting up with that cap. Yehhh rahaaa :P

MelissanimrahAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Lurve that pic ShreyaEmbarrassed. That boyish and floppy hairstyle...the smile and off course his eyesDay Dreaming...

[email protected] purple portion...purple, pink and any shade in between are always attested with herLOL.

nimrahCeruleanSkyAreYaar

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

OMG this is GORGEOUS, SPPPDay Dreaming  You've captured the total ESSENCE of this song! Wow so many caps of all the cool moments...especially the bottom 3...ROFL

Haaye but SRK looked SO cute with his floppy hair *sigh* That adorable grin of his actually looked fresh then...now he looks like one foot is in the grave...his smoking has done him in *shakes head*

MAKE MORE DDLJ STUFF! *kissies*

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Tongue Ess ess I bhill...make more DDLJ stuff I mean...and there ARE SOOO many capture-able moments from that movie...it's like every scene is iconic *sigh* I really wonder, sometimes, why we don't have movies like that any more...bahuttt din ho gaye , that I watched some REALLY awesome movie *sigh*

I luuurrrveee Ruk Ja...it's SO in keeping with Raj's character LOL LOL and there are soo many crazy moments I didn't put in...like him dancing with the crazy opera waali auntiji LOL thenkoo thenkoo ji...it was a PAIN capping the song and then blending *faints at the memory* But I ij bheryyy happy with the outcome...

at the bold part : ROFL ROFL lmaooo so true...Yamraj ka bulava aaya hai types :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

Go to top