Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 143)

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Yeah, just looking at it, itlooks completely natural and effortless. But I can imagine your pain in creating it. 

I know - a timeless movie; even if the clothes can get outdated, the film itself has an eternal presence. 

LOL thank you :) I'm pretty happy with it myself...but it WAS a pain in the neck. I know...I mean, every year it completes yet another year of running at that Bombay theatre the Aaj Tak journos descend on that place and begin quizzing people about DDLJ's "charm"...charm ? Kya aakarshit karta hai? DDLJ IS perhaps the most wholesome Hindi movie EVERRR.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Ummm so now IF has a separate section for "The Vampire Diaries"Stern Smile Really?!! Stephanie meyer and LJ smith or whoever totally phangurlified vampire shizz. Sleepy

They've had that section since quite a while, Amy...Wake up and smell the coffeeLOLLOL...haven't you seen the zillion and one TVD fans floating around IF sporting their oooh Delenaaa sigs?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSky

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Ramy25

Ummm so now IF has a separate section for "The Vampire Diaries"Stern Smile Really?!! Stephanie meyer and LJ smith or whoever totally phangurlified vampire shizz. Sleepy

They've had that section since quite a while, Amy...Wake up and smell the coffeeLOLLOL...haven't you seen the zillion and one TVD fans floating around IF sporting their oooh Delenaaa sigs?LOL

Well earlier it wasn't under the "Chat clubs" sections, that I know for sureLOL

God those Delena phangurls! ughhh Everything related to vampires sounds repelling anyhow.
CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
*high fives Amy* I shan't be able to watch Navya either...my mom's watching some random Imagine serial...which reminds me, that stooopid Gunahon Ke Devta show went off air today...she used to watch it *groans* I'm so happy :D

Now I just hope BV shuts shop soon *prays fervently*

I dunno...I'm feeling pretty full of SRK awesomeness now...fangirliness in full force:P So I made the two DDLJ sigs I'm using now...and there are so many more moments from DDLJ, and then Chak De and Swades and stuff..I'm going to make Sholay stuff as well...you want any particular HP scenes kya ? Any suggestions? Because I'm home now, and I can easily cap my DVDs as far as HP is concerned :)

APPP...taang toh na kheencho :P I know I have a mind like a sewer...it's disturbing :( :P Yeah she had ... aaj they took the plaster off but she obviously can't do strenuous work...haan she's threatening to teach me...but then there's the VERY valid fear that I'll burn myself or the building down so...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahNymeriaAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

*high fives Amy* I shan't be able to watch Navya either...my mom's watching some random Imagine serial...which reminds me, that stooopid Gunahon Ke Devta show went off air today...she used to watch it *groans* I'm so happy :DLMAO!ROFL Gunaho ka devta?! What sort of a title is that?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Now I just hope BV shuts shop soon *prays fervently* lol I'll join you in praying thenLOL

I dunno...I'm feeling pretty full of SRK awesomeness now...fangirliness in full force:P So I made the two DDLJ sigs I'm using now...and there are so many more moments from DDLJ, and then Chak De and Swades and stuff..I'm going to make Sholay stuff as well...you want any particular HP scenes kya ? Any suggestions? Because I'm home now, and I can easily cap my DVDs as far as HP is concerned :)
Ummm nothing in particular. anything you can make. May be you can make one on Harry and hermione or with the trio.Big smile

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
BTWWW...I was reading the KZK discussions ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

baap re...even ITNE saare ROTFL emoticons don't do justice to them...Kekta zindabad...pata hai, when I was young, like in fourth grade or something I used to watch it with my mom...or more appropriately, SHE used to watch it and I used to stare at the TV because obviously it went mostly obhaaar my head *shakes head in despair* maybe that's why I have a mind reminiscent of the sewers...I mean, 9 saal ke umar mein if you watch Kasauti, toh yeh toh hona hi hai... :P And the great ONU baba ROFLROFLROFL Cezanne Khan ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahNymeriaAreYaar

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
AHAHAHAHAHA...so you HAVEN'T heard of GUNAHON ke Devta Amy ? :P Accha ji...SHRAVAN ke saamne pheeka jo pad jaata hai Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue Just pulling your leg :P

LOL yeah...was supposed to be based somewhere in the Hindi heartlands of India...Bihar or UP, I'm not sure...the female lead was supposed to be the daughter of a corrupt public servant and the male lead was the local goon, with a heart of gold..Avdesh BHAIYA...and he had this BG music which went "BHAIYAJEE" ... classic I-wonder-if-mankind-is-evolving-backwards stuff...

Okay...Anu made prettyy sigs on that HH moment from DH..I'll see what I can do...I want to do one of Harry and his parents actually..EVERY moment in the movies where he remembers or misses his parents is so touching and poignant...that's why I made that sig of him and Lupin on the bridge from POA...LOVED that scene...it captured his entire ache for his parents so beautifully...with the background music and all...I downloaded that particular bit from the score recently, it's called A Window To The Past..lovely music...it's just so haunting :)

Really, Azkaban was brilliant cinematography wise :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
LOL that GKD dude is gonna be back in another Imagine show it seems...Bhaiyya ji ki phangurls can REJOICE :P

@SP: Yes you do have a mind like a sewer...but it's ok...I still lub you *kissies* :P

Oh yeah you toh must be chhotaaa bachha back when KZK aired?? LOLLL...I was 15 or 16 when it started I think...lol...

Kekta zindabad, man...those were the days of EPIC K-shows...and KZK ki KASAUTIISSS were UNMATCHED...haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahCeruleanSky

Go to top