Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 132)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Amy: yeah W*F?! Is BALH gonna get delayed then?? Ughhh...seriously Kismat is ruined anyways...why don't they just end it and be done!

@Nimrah: LOL he's called Center Shock Baba cuz of those Centershock/Centerfresh ads I think...he has the same AANKHEIN PHAAD PHAAD ke dekhne waala expression constantly jaise use SHOCK laga ho :P

Vrushali was in R.com in the epi where the muslim couple are looking for a second wife for the husband but ultimately realize they won't be able to deal with it...Vrushali was very sweet in the epi...she's a good actress.

@Mru: APK is Anupriya Kapoor...who played Taani in Tere Liye on SP.

@ Bold - Oh my god yesss! *smacks forehead* Ab yaad araha hai.. It was a sweet cameo indeed.. Vrushali was very good in it..

Lol @ the reason for choosing the name for that creepy dada.. LOL I like it.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_bee

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
thanks for the clip Nimrah.
hehehehe so many cameos in R.com. Gosh miss that show so very much. An awesome show from start to finish. *sigh*

Mru_bee

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
No problem, Amy!

Sooo, are there any new trailers out that I should watch? Apart from Ready? Coz us k har trailer ko 50 hazar times dekh lia. Everyone in my family and college is so obsessed with Salman Khan nowadays.. Zarine Khan looks terrible in that Character Dheela song..

Nymeria

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! I was in total lurk-mode all morning.. LOL

@Anu: I absolutely take full responsibility for depressing you yesterday!! I think I depressed myself too a bit.. LOL But I still can't stop watching Khushi's VM! *sigh*

@Nimrah: Dudeee!!! How's your parhai going?! I rarely get a chance to talk to you! Gone are the days when we could talk araam sey - when you could "dazzle" me with your presence.. Ab toh hum bass raah hi dekhte rehte hain! *dukhyari muh* ROFL

@Mels: LMAO! @ your Surya wale episode update! These people toh leave the regional movies k OTT action stunts ko bhi peechey! Caught a broken bottle by the neck..? One that he tossed in the air with his foot?! And he was blind too..? LMAO! Kya skills hain bhai! Aisi police force asal mein ho hi na jaye - asli police k toh SAMNEY sey kuch kar k chaley jao toh bhi woh nahi dekhte... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Mru: Yaar the TINs are my very random and babble willed episode "analysis" that I used to do for LTL. They were often very long and sometimes quite like a rambling.. Lol! Ermm

@Vasu: Ooo! I want to see KZK scenes too! I still have to see the one you posted today (no speakers at work.. blekh) but I will be waiting for the other ones too!

@Amy: Kismat didn't end..? Lol! I wonder what that means for BALH.. On a totally random thought, I will LAUGH so hard if they use Kismat to transition into BALH - like do a combined first/last episode for both.. *dies laughing at the thought* ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh and I noticed you mentioned Kala.. *sigh* Day Dreaming

@anyone else I may have missed: Hello! LOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 26 May 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissanimrahNymeria

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Nimrah: Dudeee!!! How's your parhai going?! I rarely get a chance to talk to you! Gone are the days when we could talk araam sey - when you could "dazzle" me with your presence.. Ab toh hum bass raah hi dekhte rehte hain! *dukhyari muh* ROFL

Hahaha ab hum dazzler rahe hi kahan hain, janab! Rockers main aa gae hain.. I felt terrible to leave my dazzling roop though.. *sigh* But I knowww, we hardly get to talk nowadays.. Stupid hectic schedule.. Angry I just gave my mid term exams, jis k viva chal rahe hain.. Last dental viva left.. But the Physiology department declared the unofficial result today.. and well, the WHOLE class has failed the exam, except for 5 students.. and I'm 100% sure, I'm definitely NOT one of those 5 students.. LOL I guess the only consolation is k mere sath 144 aur log fail huay hain.. LOL LOL

Oh well, enough of my talk, you tell, what are you doing nowadays? Cells waghera sab theek?
LOL

Edited by nimrah - 26 May 2011 at 1:33pm

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Hahaha ab hum dazzler rahe hi kahan hain, janab! Rockers main aa gae hain.. I felt terrible to leave my dazzling roop though.. *sigh* But I knowww, we hardly get to talk nowadays.. Stupid hectic schedule.. Angry I just gave my mid term exams, jis k viva chal rahe hain.. Last dental viva left.. But the Physiology department declared the unofficial result today.. and well, the WHOLE class has failed the exam, except for 5 students.. and I'm 100% sure, I'm definitely NOT one of those 5 students.. LOL I guess the only consolation is k mere sath 144 aur log fail huay hain.. LOL LOL

Oh well, enough of my talk, you tell, what are you doing nowadays? Cells waghera sab theek?
LOL

@bold: Lol! And the horror stories begin! I'd heard about such tests jahan adhi sey ziada class fail ho jati hai.. I mean really, aisey tests ka faida kya?! I'm sure k aisa toh tha nahi k 144 kids out of 149 did NOT learn anything in Physiology all year! Toh phir, it clearly shows k the test itself was poorly mad and graded. And aisey tests really do not serve a purpose! Sikhane k liye tests/lectures hote hain ya intimidate kar k darane k liye! What nonsense! But I'm sure you'll be the HIGHEST score out of the 144 - even if you aren't in the 5 that made it (bara teer mar liya! *hmph*) *loyal muh* Approve

Meri toh jee cells bhi theik aur main bhi thiek, for the most part.. I'm taking a boring Government class online for the next two weeks because it's required for my program in the fall (I'm sure you've heard about this Gov't class because I've whinned about it a bit.. Lol!).. And I've started riding my bicycle around the neighbourhood for an hour every day with my sister, toh that helps me destress too.. LOL

nimrah

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

@Amy: Kismat didn't end..? Lol! I wonder what that means for BALH.. On a totally random thought, I will LAUGH so hard if they use Kismat to transition into BALH - like do a combined first/last episode for both.. *dies laughing at the thought* ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL NO way!
lol it's not possible anyhow because Kismat's shooting ended long time ago. pheeew!

Apparently, it's not ended this week and it will supposedly air at 11pm next week. but nothing's confirmed as of now.

-Fivr-

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nimrah

LOL

@bold: Lol! And the horror stories begin! I'd heard about such tests jahan adhi sey ziada class fail ho jati hai.. I mean really, aisey tests ka faida kya?! I'm sure k aisa toh tha nahi k 144 kids out of 149 did NOT learn anything in Physiology all year! Toh phir, it clearly shows k the test itself was poorly mad and graded. And aisey tests really do not serve a purpose! Sikhane k liye tests/lectures hote hain ya intimidate kar k darane k liye! What nonsense! But I'm sure you'll be the HIGHEST score out of the 144 - even if you aren't in the 5 that made it (bara teer mar liya! *hmph*) *loyal muh* Approve

Meri toh jee cells bhi theik aur main bhi thiek, for the most part.. I'm taking a boring Government class online for the next two weeks because it's required for my program in the fall (I'm sure you've heard about this Gov't class because I've whinned about it a bit.. Lol!).. And I've started riding my bicycle around the neighbourhood for an hour every day with my sister, toh that helps me destress too.. LOL

Awww Fivr! You are just awesome, you know! Hug Ab yeh tou ji filhaal nahi pata, but khair, I go with the majority! LOL And well, that department is just pissed off with us, accusing us that we've just been studying Anatomy the whole year.. *rolls eyes* Department ke phaddon main, phanste hum bechare hain! LOL

Oh well, good luck with your classes.. I hope these boring classes end soon.. Which program are you applying for in the fall? and oooh riding bicycle.. Main soch rahi hun, holidays main gaari chalana seekh loon.. Ermm

-Fivr-

Go to top