Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 130)

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Watched the last 15 minutes of Surya-the Super cop. So get this...three terrorists broke in Surya's home, tied him on a chair and ransacked his house. Then for some reason all the terrorists left the living room, where Surya was tied. Surya felt the floor with his feet nd realized that there were shards of glasses on the floor. Anyway, after getting some minor scratches he managed to pick up the broken mouth of a bottle, threw it with his legs, caught it with his mouth, and cut the ropes of his hands with it *bows to Surya's amazing talent of throw-catch'.

Then he has a 'Basanti' moment wherein he walks on the broken glasses, flinches, but doesn't give up and goes out of the house. A blind man is doing all these and the khatarnak terrorists are nowhere to be seen. As soon as he reaches the gate, he hears the annoying voice of his bhabhi asking him to help her and the kids. Surya goes in and then after some negotiations and confrontations...which involves the terrorists letting Surya's family to leave freely (the people who have seen them and can notify the police about them). Then Surya single-handedly whipping the khatarnak terrorists to unconsciousness by tying the sleeves of his shirts and using that as a weapon. All hail to the super cop!

[Next day] The bureau has arranged a gathering to honor and welcome Surya back in the department for catching the khatarnak terrorists. The host beats around the bush and says to the audience that you must have realized which brave man I'm talking about...while behind him it is written that the gathering is for Surya *rolls eyes*

Anyway...

@Anu, the mamis are becoming big time creeps. They actually watched all those without even attempting to move away from there. Ewww...

Lol...Iss Pyaar Ko is the lamest show ever. I'm so gonna watch this petty thing. If it fails to irritate me more than I'll give up, but I'm hoping to get some laughs from this show. [email protected] Sanaya having to wear wig in this too. I know!!!!!!!!! and this wig is defo worse than the previous one.

@Amy...wah! the characters of the leads are so unique na? Who could have come up with such...such never-before-seen characters and plots?! I wanna darshanofy that creative individual.
Office romance...we don't remember Kahin To Hoga at all. We NEVER saw office romance before *drools*.

@Mru...I read the you're a fan of Kalsanwali :P Good that you watch Surya on and off...ensures me of your sanity :P :P

@Nimrah...Hey!!!!!!!! *squishy hugs* Miss you so much!!!!! Same here...I am glad that I didn't start watching Kismat. Would have been traumatized to see Kavi mouthing something like 'Crazy for her'Confused

Edited by Melissa - 26 May 2011 at 11:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahNymeriaAreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I guess you're right Anu.. But ab tou dekho kya kar dia hai.. Sach main Laagi Crap se Lagan suits it so much! *rolls eyes*

Shreya - Okay I was ABOUT to post here if Shreya saw SRK or not.. and finally reached that page.. Shreyaaa, you lucky girl!!!! I'm soo happy for you and jealous at the same time.. LOL Aik picture tou post karo yaar.. hum un-privileged logon k liye.. Tongue

and dude, Shreya 86 is like awesome.. Meri itni kam ayi thi.. Tongue But admission hogaya na.. That's ALL that matters. Ab koi yeh thori pooche ga k board main kitne aye hain.. LOL I was so depressed during that phase too.. but mostly coz meri cousin got like REALLY high and then khandaan walas ended up comparing me with her which really made me feel low.. but now we're both happy in apni apni fields.. who cares about board k exams anymore.. Pshhh! LOL

Mels - *squishy hugs* How are you yaar? Its been so long since we last talked.. What's up with you nowadays? Ughh yes, I would have died 6873975674838548673287 times, if I would ever see Kavi mouthing such cheap dialogues.. Par woh bechara bhi kya kare.. R.com jaisey shows comeback nahi karen ge so he'll have to kaam chalao with such roles only.. Kab tak comedy thingy karta rahega.. Ouch

Edited by nimrah - 26 May 2011 at 11:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-MelissaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Watched the last 15 minutes of Surya-the Super cop. So get this...three terrorists broke in Surya's home, tied him on a chair and ransacked his house. Then for some reason all the terrorists left the living room, where Surya was tied. Surya felt the floor with his feet nd realized that there were shards of glasses on the floor. Anyway, after getting some minor scratches he managed to pick up the broken mouth of a bottle, threw it with his legs, caught it with his mouth, and cut the ropes of his hands with it *bows to Surya's amazing talent of throw-catch'.

Then he has a 'Basanti' moment wherein he walks on the broken glasses, flinches, but doesn't give up and goes out of the house. A blind man is doing all these and the khatarnak terrorists are nowhere to be seen. As soon as he reaches the gate, he hears the annoying voice of his bhabhi asking him to help her and the kids. Surya goes in and then after some negotiations and confrontations...which involves the terrorists letting Surya's family to leave freely (the people who have seen them and can notify the police about them). Then Surya single-handedly whipping the khatarnak terrorists to unconsciousness by tying the sleeves of his shirts and using that as a weapon. All hail to the super cop!

[Next day] The bureau has arranged a gathering to honor and welcome Surya back in the department for catching the khatarnak terrorists.
The host beats around the bush and says to the audience that you must have realized which brave man I'm talking about...while behind him it is written that the gathering is for Surya *rolls eyes*

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Melissa

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
In today's navya--
The Scene of the day --- Navya making up between Renuka and dadi. Such a sweet moment.  I'm loving navya's family moments day by day. Such sweet bunch of people.
LOL Navya goes--- "Navya sab jaaane hain"LOL
Somya seemed to be having so much fun in today's episode and in that family scene.

scenes to be ignored today--- Anything and everything related to Anant's creepy family.
Did i already tell you how annoying and irritating is that Rama character and actress? Geeez!
CSB is at his creepiest todayROFL LMAO the way he stares at Anant and talks with his signature **gulp stare gulp stare* routine is super creepy ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Ughhh all the moments with Anant's family are so cringe-worthy! 
I would recommend forwarding it all...i didn't watch it in its entirety either...too creepy and too slow.Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@Amy: I read about Anant getting TERRIFIED by CSB's *gulp...stare...gulp...stare* routine again todayROFLROFLROFL...Man, Anant gets so VISIBLY terrified like he's seen some kind of BHOOT...hahaha...he has a longgg way to go before he can even manage to string a coherent sentence around CBS...and CSB bhi creepily stalking Anant to his room...ughhh

Baaki will watch the epi in the evening and then post my views.

Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

[Next day] The bureau has arranged a gathering to honor and welcome Surya back in the department for catching the khatarnak terrorists. The host beats around the bush and says to the audience that you must have realized which brave man I'm talking about...while behind him it is written that the gathering is for Surya *rolls eyes*
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLMAO!ROFLROFLROFLROFL Could it get any more lame?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Anyway...

@Anu, the mamis are becoming big time creeps. They actually watched all those without even attempting to move away from there. Ewww...

Lol...Iss Pyaar Ko is the lamest show ever. I'm so gonna watch this petty thing. If it fails to irritate me more than I'll give up, but I'm hoping to get some laughs from this show. [email protected] Sanaya having to wear wig in this too. I know!!!!!!!!! and this wig is defo worse than the previous one.LOL Mels...i'll watch it as well for comedy fest purposes!
ROFLROFLROFL So darn cliched!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Amy...wah! the characters of the leads are so unique na? Who could have come up with such...such never-before-seen characters and plots?! I wanna darshanofy that creative individual.
Office romance...we don't remember Kahin To Hoga at all. We NEVER saw office romance before *drools*. Yup same old stuff with different faces. **yawn**

Confused

-Fivr-Melissa

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Amy: I read about Anant getting TERRIFIED by CSB's *gulp...stare...gulp...stare* routine again todayROFLROFLROFL...Man, Anant gets so VISIBLY terrified like he's seen some kind of BHOOT...hahaha...he has a longgg way to go before he can even manage to string a coherent sentence around CBS...and CSB bhi creepily stalking Anant to his room...ughhh

Baaki will watch the epi in the evening and then post my views.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL it was hilarious to see CSB suddenly appearing behind Anant at his room's door!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL it was like a moment before, there was no one and then Tadaaa...CSB appears out of nowhere and is standing there doing his **gulp stare gulp stare** routine leaning a bit on one side as he always does and Anant is all terrified as if he has seen Jeepers Creeepers fugly creature!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

leaving that aside, i really enjoyed watching Navya-Renu-dadi moment. It was nicely shot and enacted.

AreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I'm doing fine Nimrah. Have only about 9 days left before stupid uni starts...then back to the hectic and stressful lifeAngry.

Totally agree with you. Bechara has to do something with his career. Rishta.Com would have been the best thing for him, but its not coming back...he has to take up whatever opportunities her gets. Kismat nahin toh koi aur serial mein he would have been mouthing the hindi version of this dialogueOuch.

I watched Rishta.Com again and by the end of the last episode I was feeling the emptiness again that I felt the time this show ended. Oh, you know, when I was watching Rishta.Com's last episode...in one of the scenes, this client was talking to RI, but they were lost in their own thoughts. The client's back was shown...I was finding her voice very familiar, and then when the camera showed her face...it was the Navya girl. She was actually doing a pretty good job in that 20 secs role...she looked pretty.

nimrahAreYaar

Go to top