Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 127)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

@Amy - I don't like food item either...yuck...but I love the show!

@Melissa - lol - Sampada was Anurag's third wife - he married her in the Prem-Mukti generation. She turned evil some point between the second and third generations and tried to kill him.

Aparna was a pyscho, yaar - as villains go, Komolika was comic, Sampada was blah but Aparna, with her flying hair and leather jackets was pretty damn awesome LOL

I remember the scene where Onurag and Prerna suspected Prem of being with Aparna and threw him out after watching some doctored-up video; Bajaj, being the cool, suave guy he is, discovered that the video was fake and was created by Aparna. Prerna Devi went mental, punching her, flinging her around by the hair, even picking up a massive rock to hit her with. It was pretty W*F but it was hilarious. 

and that is why I loved Bajaj! :P

Omgg when did THIS fight happen? God, I wanna watch this! LOL Anyone know the episode? LOL

Oh and hello everyone.. Hug STILL not free. Viva got postponed! *sigh*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Mru_beeMelissapsawyer

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
@Vasu---- LOL it does sound like the plotline you mentioned a few pages backLOL

Such a cliched plotline! So it will be another **Maaahi** nonsenseStern Smile that Geet show is such a dumbass show. That guy, Maan, whatever can't act for heaven's sake! the way he talks is just so weird...and his square jawline is just so not good looking. Over there, Geet does "Babaji babaji" all the time...while here Sanaya will do "Devi maa devi maa" all the time. **head desk**

Navya seems so different compared to this lol. It didn't start out with the cliched **HATE** routineLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyerAreYaar

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

"She strongly believes in Devi Maa, truth, honesty and the goodness of people."

Really? Because I believe in Satan, lies, lies and the inherent evilness of people. Can I have a TV love story?

And what the hell is a "Garment Tycoon"?! That's like saying he's a Chadi Tycoon! 

hahaha.. Vasu... ROFL .. Arey now if he was a *under*world garment tycoon, toh phir he would have been the chadi tycoon!!!*

Yes, you can, Vasu on the TV show. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaNymeriapsawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@Amy, you know the irony is that Gurmeet (Maan) was a pretty decent actor in the recent Ramayan. It's only when he became MSK, shaved his chest and started going bareshirted all the time when things went downhill...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaNymeria

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

"She strongly believes in Devi Maa, truth, honesty and the goodness of people."

Really? Because I believe in Satan, lies, lies and the inherent evilness of people. Can I have a TV love story?

And what the hell is a "Garment Tycoon"?! It would be more interesting if he were a Chaddi Tycoon! LOL

LOL Sorry Vas...I don't have as expert a memory as you on KZKLOL...don't remember much apart from PM stuffLOL

@bold: LMAOOOROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

It seems like Sanaya's character will the be the SP version of GEET except with a DEVI MAA instead of a BABAJIWacko

-Fivr-MelissaNymeriapsawyer

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I wanted to ask this question since long. What are Fivrs TINs?Which btw reminds me of Tintin and the upcoming movie by Spielberg and Peter Jackson on the *Adventures of Tintin*

I just proved Anu's theory on my randomness. How much time did it take for my real personality to shine(Ermm) through?? LOL

Hey Nimrah...

-- Mru

-Fivr-NymeriapsawyerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

@Vasu---- LOL it does sound like the plotline you mentioned a few pages backLOL

Navya seems so different compared to this lol. It didn't start out with the cliched **HATE** routineLOL

Navya is a million times better than lame crap like this...that show doesn't rely on HAWTNESS...it actually has a story, decent actors...yes I'll include Soumya in this...she's not that bad...Navya is actually a fresh show with a genuinely different TREATMENT to the scenes...I'd rather take that than so called "good looking" vapid "actors" rehashing the SAME plotline for the MILLIONTH timeSleepySleepySleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Accha, on KZK - I'm going to leave in ten minutes to go back home...but I will hunt up my vids and refresh my memory on some of the more W*Fish things. Maybe I'll even do a Top Ten KZK Seriously Stupid or something, lol. 

Tab tak, we have this new show to make fun of, lol. 

Anu, speaking of new shows, hows Sapnon Se Bhare Naina going? Still watching?

Edited by psawyer - 26 May 2011 at 10:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_bee

Go to top