Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 125)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Oh if you could send it to me, that'd be great! I wanted to make avis/sigs on that...lol...Roz made an awesome icon on it a while back but she hasn't made it free for use...lol...so I want to make one free to use.

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
LOL, okay. But most of Roz's sigs are free for use anyway; I'm sure she wouldn't mind. In fact, I think I know the avi you're talking about and I think I downloaded it the instant she posted it up ROFL
Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
eh eh eh better links than the ones i posted yesterday---

LOL  Cry-me-a-river queen and Srrravan "can't dance saala" jee!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

LOL, okay. But most of Roz's sigs are free for use anyway; I'm sure she wouldn't mind. In fact, I think I know the avi you're talking about and I think I downloaded it the instant she posted it up ROFL

Fatty asked her if it was free for use and she said No...so I know for a fact that she doesn't want to share THAT particular avi for sure...guess it's her choiceLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@Anu...Yup...every other show on Zee are such snooze-fest. This is like the only hindi soap that I ensure watching regularly. Are they starting that...ummm...don't remember the name...it's about some family's fifth daighter-in-lawConfused...well, are they starting that show in Bhagonwali's place?Angry

Really? People found her over-acting and actually though talli R was out of character??? When we complain about a drunken version of some character, people like them and when we like a drunken character, people complain about them. Why do we fall in the minority?Confused Anyway, Nivedita acted really well. She is one fine actressClap. As for R, I thought the scene was written with keeping R very much in-character. R isn't like the typical female lead, her interactions with G suggests that by nature the girl is vibrant, smart and all...when she is with her mamis, she is one thing...with Grandam she is something else, and with Guddu there is this whole new self she exposes. All these shows that the girl has many layers to her character...it comes out depending on the situations and the people she deals with. Her drunken avatar was just an insight to the carefree and fun side for R. Plus, she is drunk...she is bound to be silly even in portraying her fun side. I also liked the GR scenes when that lame song was being played. The episode was quite nice.

Word on the comfortable and unique chemistry between the two. There is this special something between these two. H&N doesn't have to work hard to show that chemistry...it is just there.

I watched today's episode. It was an average epi. Again, the part were G bring R to the room and makes her lie down...all those bits, with drunken R and amused G is cute. Hmmm...I felt disgusted with the mamis who were shamelessly staring at G kissing R's cheeks. Anyway, coming to the kiss itself...well there isn't really much to say except that it would have been a sweet moment had the mamis been somewhere else and not peeking through the window. Under other circumstances, I wouldn't like a guy kissing a sleeping/unconscious girl...but this scene was different. There was something very tender, affectionate about the way G did it. It was like how we cuddle a baby when we find them cute...there was that innocence in the way Guddu kissed Runjun. Can't say the same about G touching R's hand. It looked like a moment when he was taking the initiative to be romantic with his unconscious wife...but the kisses had very different feel. And well, if R doesn't like it, that's her problem...I'm just the viewer :P

Edited by Melissa - 26 May 2011 at 9:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeAreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@Anu - acha? Well, good thing I didn't use the sig then LOL I'll try to find the vid. 
Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@Vas...YAY!!!!!!!! That would be great! I really want to watch the scene you described. ahh...the old Kekta shows. They were so fun to watch once you got over being annoyed with the multiple marriages, illegitimate children, and other questionable stuffs. I still laugh whenever I remember about how frequently Mr. Bajaj died and came back...I used to like him a lot, so the first time he died, I actually felt sad. Can't say the same about 'Onu' though. Every time he died, there would be a small party going inside my mindTongue. Can't believe that the guy actually survived being chewed by a crocodileROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

@Amy...This show is bound to be a mixture of comedy and irritation. What's with that 'nafrat-pyaar' extremities? *shakes head* Nothing about this chindi thing is different. And Sanaya's petty clothes...ugghhh...I thought Gunjan was the saddest thing that they could do with Sanaya...but make way for this one...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriapsawyerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@Mels: Yeah looks like they are starting that Mrs. Kaushik show in it's place...bleaghhh

I guess ppl are used to the SHONA baby angel style "bhaang" peene waali acting from CMG...toh Nivedita ki acting obviously "overacting" hi lagegi *rolls eyes*   I actually she acted sooo naturally in yesterday's epi...fine actress indeed. Her and H share a fab chemistry.

Oh yeah precap mein bhi G kissing her on the cheek looked so tender and affectionate...so I guess it must have been cute in the epi...those mamis really are majorrr creepsters though...*barfs*

Re: Sanaya's promos...LOL yeah the way the voiceover goes all OTT with the NAFRAT and PYAR bit ENSURES that this will be a MAHA CLICHED show *rolls eyes*...and Sanaya has to wear a WIG...againROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaNymeria

Go to top