Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I had the major exam yesterday...I feel physically lighter now :O Not that I am, in the real sense of the word :/ Wish I was though :P

AP, thankoo for the complimentsss..about the P&P sigs I mean... *fans herself* I'm rather happy with those myself too ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜›

Nimrahhh-ji :) I posted those SRK graphics and everything else I had , I think, here : https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1462234&TPN=67�  :P
Edited by CeruleanSky - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Oooh those are awesome, SP! I'd seen the others before but I love the HP ones too!  Dude, open your gallery! Seriously! :P

Congrats on being done with your exam! Are you done for a while now or are there more left?
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shreya - Honestly I love all the siggys you've made. Can you make one of the cult classic movie Dil Chahta Hai as well... *sigh* I know I am one of the rare Aamir Khan fans in this CC

Anu - I am echoing my feelings from my reply to your post in the Navya forum. Your post honestly made my day :-) For the past 3 days this topic was weighing on my mind and I got a nice home to vent it all out ... 

Edit: Eee I am so happy. I just realized that 3 serials on my radar are all starting at the same time in June - namely White Collar, Covert Affairs and Royal Pains ... sometimes when you are craving for things to watch, there is nothing and then other times, it just pours ... ajab nyay hai!
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL heyyy LadyM! Nice to see you in a great mood this morning! :-)

Just read your reply and have replied now too :-)
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Yes for some weird reason, I AM in a good mood today. Maybe because it is starting to get warmer. I am a warm blooded creature. I HATED winter with vengeance. Even 10 years later, I cannot get accustomed to the cold wintry weather *shivers* Luckily, I do not live in the one of the colder regions of this country. 😊

Has anyone here seen the movie "The Hangover"... it is next on my queue. It is a comedy and considering that my brother recommended it, I am a little weary of watching it.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL LadyM...the Hangover is one of those American Pie/Harold and Kumar go to White Castle  type of R rated comedies I think...are you sure you want to watch it?? :P
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning .. and  Hope everyone has a great week ahead ..

Though I seriously doubt Sonam's acting capability, I  did like her in that gown. It was bit weird in the  back, but I think with her body structure, she did pull that look off. Maybe she should stick to modelling ..

IHLS was so bad that I actually enjoyed watching it .. hehe.. I dont know whether that made sense. but Break Ke Baad and Anjaana Anjaani, I ffed through it and finished the movies in 10 minutes.

-- Mru
AreYaar thumbnail
Hi Mru...Sonam's acting skills are quite non-existent at this point...I am quite convinced she should become a full time model only...lol...no matter what, I do admire the girl's sense of style...she's a true fashion icon cuz she really knows how to work the clothes she wears...it's not a skill that everyone has...especially 95% of bollywood heroines. She pulled of this unusual dress very well IMO...it's a tough one to pull off but she did.

LOL@ IHLS being so bad you enjoyed watching it...haha...I can understand.

AA toh was just...painfully bad...BKB I've thankfully not watched...lol
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

Hi Mru...Sonam's acting skills are quite non-existent at this point...I am quite convinced she should become a full time model only...lol...no matter what, I do admire the girl's sense of style...she's a true fashion icon cuz she really knows how to work the clothes she wears...it's not a skill that everyone has...especially 95% of bollywood heroines. She pulled of this unusual dress very well IMO...it's a tough one to pull off but she did.

LOL@ IHLS being so bad you enjoyed watching it...haha...I can understand.

AA toh was just...painfully bad...BKB I've thankfully not watched...lol

Yes few of her silhoutte photos were pretty neat. Dressing to body structure is quite important na. These gals have professionals to at least get them right most times. So, I am amazed, Aishwarya continues most times to accentuate her not so perfect parts in these western type gowns. Sonam on the other hand, looked really good. She has age and attitude on her side still.

I liked Aishwarya's photoshoot pics, where she has worn the black dress and has her hair down. There, even though her face shows age, she looks neat. She is another one, I thought, should have stuck to modelling. I might be in a minority here .. hehe. I lose interest in her the moment she says anything.

-- Mru
LadyMcbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL LadyM...the Hangover is one of those American Pie/Harold and Kumar go to White Castle  type of R rated comedies I think...are you sure you want to watch it?? :P

*gags* I HATED American Pie ... awww shucks I should've known that my brother would recommend something so silly ... probably must be laughing now *grumpy muh*

Edit: I'm sure you've seen this article ... but here it is for those who haven't:

Navya-Anant 's budding romance

Love is blossoming in STAR Plus' prime time show Navya. When a surprised Anant questioned Navya on missing the picnic bus to Panchgani, Navya surprises him by claiming she did it for him.

Later, she confesses her liking for Anant too and a thrilled Anant hugs Navya in return. This seems to be the beginning of their love story but it seems their path will not be smooth as Shagun will try to fit into Anant's family in the upcoming episodes as she tries to win over Anant's mother's approval.

A STAR Plus.in source reveals, "In the rush of emotions, Navya tells Anant that she likes being with him, talking to him and when he is with her, she feels good. Her confession overwhelms Anant who hugs her in reply. The two will remain oblivious to everyone else but each other during the picnic, enjoying their time together. On the other hand, a love triangle will brew as Anant's bhabhi, Rama's sister, Shagun, will try to win over Anant's mother's appreciation. Shagun, who stays in Anant's house, has ample opportunity to impress Anant. Now that Anant is away at the picnic, she will impress his mother by taking up the responsibility of the household. Shagun will try her level best to make an impact with his mother and Bua dadi and ensure that they accept her in their family. Before Anant returns, Bua dadi will be impressed with Shagun and on Rama's insistence, decide that she is a perfect match for Anant."

The soft spoken Anant aka Shaheer Sheikh explains, "I am excited that Navya is with us at the picnic. I am attracted towards her simplicity. I don't know who I can share my feelings with regarding Navya. I am enjoying every moment spent with her."

Navya aka Soumya Seth too is jubilant about being with Anant, "Anant is handsome, cute, friendly and trustworthy. I am enjoying my first outdoor picnic with Anant and my friends. I think I am falling in love with him, at the same time, I am very confused about being expressive of this new feeling."

Don't forget to watch Navya-Anant every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago