Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 12)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Oh oh oh...this is...this is the bit..this exact bit that I loveee so much...so so much. Look at the way he has circled his arms around her...awww! They could just have lain that way all night for all I care.LOL

Honestly in my fav. imagination scenario, that's exactly what I'd pick...I think it's a beautiful thought that they simply spent the entire night in each other's arms just consoling each other...and just the way they were lying there...the way his arms encircled her protectively like you said...the way she has her hand on his chest...it's picture perfect...this still will stay in our mindsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

How bholi bhali you are Lady M.Tongue Don't you have enough IF experience to realize what the brouhaha would be all about? LOL

LOL Mash, surprisingly even many of the fangirls didn't like this today...so you can imagine just HOW bad it was when even some FANGIRLS rejected itShockedLOL

Bye LadyM! Have a wonderful weekend!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh oh oh...this is...this is the bit..this exact bit that I loveee so much...so so much. Look at the way he has circled his arms around her...awww! They could just have lain that way all night for all I care.LOL

Honestly in my fav. imagination scenario, that's exactly what I'd pick...I think it's a beautiful thought that they simply spent the entire night in each other's arms just consoling each other...and just the way they were lying there...the way his arms encircled her protectively like you said...the way she has her hand on his chest...it's picture perfect...this still will stay in our mindsLOL

*sigh* Exactly! I don't really care if they have done the deed or not...either ways I'm happy because we got THIS moment. Just when I lose all hopes for Bones and BnB...these ppl come up with something or other to pull me in again.

HH ko bhi maanna parega sachi...LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Oh Oh another scene I loved was the one in the conference room after VNM's death...when everyone is in shock and trying to process it and Brennan is trying to be all logical about doing their work...and the random comment she makes about Booth having blood on his hands...literally...lol...funny in a darkly humorous way too...poor Booth...I think it did obviously weigh on his mind somewhere that he was the one to hand the phone to VNM and in a sense pass on that fate to him *sigh*...Booth would deffo put that emotional baggage on his soul knowing him

Was reading some reviews...Love these descriptions:

This plea weighed heavily on Brennan, a thought which she presented to Booth in the wee hours of the morning. As she shed tears for Vincent, thinking that Vincent was speaking directly to her, Booth's assurances that he was talking to God or the universe broke the barrier between what's logical and what isn't.

Brennan's vulnerability in stating that "if there is a God he would have let Vincent stay with us" broke the boundary between what could rationally be explained and what couldn't and her inability to reconcile the two. It was a very powerful moment, only enhanced by Brennan's plea to stay with Booth to cry into his chest, allowing him to attempt to comfort her.

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

How bholi bhali you are Lady M.Tongue Don't you have enough IF experience to realize what the brouhaha would be all about? LOL

LOL Mash, surprisingly even many of the fangirls didn't like this today...so you can imagine just HOW bad it was when even some FANGIRLS rejected itShockedLOL

Bye LadyM! Have a wonderful weekend!

LMAOO!! It's a shame, really. These ppl can't ever sustain a good story...or lurveee ke baad toh story, characters sab tel lene jaate hain...reh jaata hai toh bus yeh llurveee in the show. Who's gonna bet for the next trip-catch scene b/w Navya...I say they'll have at least one of it by the end of the next week...maybe even a duppatta atkoing scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriaAreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I really need some sleep so I'm gonna go now. I'll come back here tomorrow after watching the epi again to gush about it.

Melsss...we want to read your opinion about THE scene.

AreYaar

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I hope these two have taken enough medical supplies on their beloved picnic, because what they actually need is hazme ki goli. 

This is beyond ridiculous. :X 

*sigh* I'm happy you guys liked a Bones epi so much after quite some time...I'm switching my allegiance to Pogo and Animax I think...haan,  all the Pokemon characters are stuck where they were when I was 11, but at least Pikachu is as cute as ever :S

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahNymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

I hope these two have taken enough medical supplies on their beloved picnic, because what they actually need is hazme ki goli. 

This is beyond ridiculous. :X 

*sigh* I'm happy you guys liked a Bones epi so much after quite some time...I'm switching my allegiance to Pogo and Animax I think...haan,  all the Pokemon characters are stuck where they were when I was 11, but at least Pikachu is as cute as ever :S

LMAO worddd SP! I'm yet to watch it but I've read such hilarious descriptions throughout the day...hahaha

I meant to tell you before...I loveee your PnP sigs!Day Dreaming...the coloring is like GORGEOUS...especially love the top one...their expressions there and the textThumbs Up

Arey why are you switching to Pokemon? You still have Castle to watch naaTongueLOL

Go to top