Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 11)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I haven't slept for more than 24 hours...so if I end up blabbering...understand!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Yeah it could be called a scenario only. But anyway, the deed done or not, I loveee that scene. Oh Anu you are putting all these pictures and thoughts in my mind. Now I want to see a Brennan close up too...lol

And don't you worry. I know HH, the idiot. I'm just excited to see that shift in their relationship...even if it's short lived.

LOL ok good to know...I didn't want to you to get disappointed with the finale then after having high expectations...I toh have nil expectations...well I know the Angie-Hodgins bits with the birth of the baby and all will be adorable but I'm not sure what they'll do BnB-wise...how long this new shift will last in a positive manner  and how their dynamic really can change long term or not...

I don't know why I'm getting the odd feeling we won't get many profound BnB moments :S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethincandescence

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Then. why did you, Lady M?

So the show's gone down the drain as soon as they fall in lurveee...typical!

I had to Mash ... call it the classic case of curiosity killed the cat ... I wanted to check out what the brouhaha was all about. But now that it HAS gone down the drain, I don't expect to watch it so faithfully anymore. 

AreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

And Mash, I think you'll love this pic then...found it on Tumblr last night as I was waiting to download the epi...sacrificed my sleep for that download also...hopeless fangirl I am...haha

Oh oh oh...this is...this is the bit..this exact bit that I loveee so much...so so much. Look at the way he has circled his arms around her...awww! They could just have lain that way all night for all I care.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahLadyMcbethAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Btw Mash/LadyM: I also loved the bit when Brennan first walks into Booth's room and he wakes up with a start and instantly picks up his gun and his ready to shoot...LOLL...slight moment of humor there before the serious convo begins.

There was such a COMFORT b/w them after ages...*sigh* Ahhh loved it!

Yeah ... did you also notice, or did I imagine it that she actually asks if she could "hug" him and he says "yea"?
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Then. why did you, Lady M?

So the show's gone down the drain as soon as they fall in lurveee...typical!

I had to Mash ... call it the classic case of curiosity killed the cat ... I wanted to check out what the brouhaha was all about. But now that it HAS gone down the drain, I don't expect to watch it so faithfully anymore. 

How bholi bhali you are Lady M.Tongue Don't you have enough IF experience to realize what the brouhaha would be all about? LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Btw Mash/LadyM: I also loved the bit when Brennan first walks into Booth's room and he wakes up with a start and instantly picks up his gun and his ready to shoot...LOLL...slight moment of humor there before the serious convo begins.

There was such a COMFORT b/w them after ages...*sigh* Ahhh loved it!

Yeah ... did you also notice, or did I imagine it that she actually asks if she could "hug" him and he says "yea"?

No, she says, "could I just..." implying that she wants to lie down there and he says, "yeah"...very natural moment it was

Another bit I loved was earlier in the scene after she asks him why Vincent was saying that to HER...and Booth takes her hand and makes her sit down and says, 'no no, you've got it all wrong, Bones"...it's a simple bit but it was sooo Boothy after ages that I was all eee inside over that tooDay DreamingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceLadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
LOL Mash - you are right... I know ... perhaps I wanted to see how ludicrous it looked. :-)

Anyways - Ciao for now ... gtg to pick up my baby

Go to top