Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 109)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Lol! Nahi yaar.. I went back and say all the old PM scenes from the start (all the ones that were there on YT) but I haven't watched any of the Prem-Anurag-Prerna scenes before then toh if he had made a passing comment about their "characters" before the rape track, I may have missed it.. It like I didn't know the background to his birth.. LOLLOLLOL But I did watch all the PM scenes before and after the rape track and you're right - had I not seen then, I would have definitely been missing out.. Day Dreaming

Oh achha I see...waise some Prem-Prerna-Anurag scenes were good...just to give you a better insight into Prem's tormented mindset regarding his upbringing and how he felt abandoned by his parents...like that samadhi scene when he goes and cries there after they suspect him and then AP apologize to him...that's a real good scene...baad mein ofcourse this whole "suspect Prem and throw him out of the house then later apologize and bring him back" cycle got WAY too repetitive and overdoneWackoLOL...but in the beginning those scenes were poignant...and MB and ST's fab chemistry really made those scenes turn out great.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Yeah and good thing they didn't have the moment with navya watching him and trying to talk to him (kinda like those CMG crap).

LOL...ok I'm not sure I'm getting which scene you're talking aboutConfused...yeah in general the AN scenes were well handled in the epi...no CMG like crap for sureLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOLL oh LadyM...you shouldn't have gone by lack of my TIL postLOL...I posted my views in another post...here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1691024&PID=42791438&#42791438

It was actually a good epi...a turning point in the story with a major jhatka for Anant who was really reeling from it in the epiLOL...the last Ranbir-Anant scene was quite good despite Anant's lameass dribbling cracking me upLOL...but he's started THINKING now...CSB spooked him like anythingLOL

Anu - I just LOVE the way you analyze the episode in great depth and detail. Oooh, so it looks like I MUST give this episode a watch :-) There were too many things going on yesterday, so I didn't get time to watch the episode - worst of which, my MAC died *stunned moment of silence* I still cannot believe it Anu. I am very possessive about my MAC, believe it is the greatest OS ever built and love it to bits...etc. So I HAD to spent my entire afternoon haggling with the sales rep at the Mac Store. And he had the nerve to give me gyaan when he got it back up and running that you are good at what you do, but at the end of the day you need us becoz this is our product blah, blah, blah!  Angry I felt like smacking him right there! Pig Anyhoo, if you say so, I'll try to watch the episode today. Waise bhi this week I am not going to be able to watch the episodes real time as I am leaving tomorrow and will be back on Tuesday Big smile

Originally posted by Ramy25

@LadyM! ---LOL my mum watches General Hospital on and off. My grandmum used to watch it as well. lol I can't stand those soaps at all.LOL
btw did you watch the video of SBS segment on navya today? It seems Anant will have a talk with Navya and apologize to her for ignoring her.
As far as they avoid getting too much in to family melodrama and marriage talk, i'll watch it.

bold - That is actually very nice of Uh-nant :-) But I have a feeling that Navya will not let go of the matter as easily as well. She seems like the sort to try to get to the bottom of the matter. Remember the way she got it out of Appy that she was facing a financial crunch and her impulsive adventure of making it to the boys dorm JUST to confront Anant?

red - AMEN!

Originally posted by Mru_bee

*squinting through my specs at LadyM .. Are you like umm.. poking fun at me??? or Did you mean someone else when you mentioned *profound and witty* ??? hahahaha.. I need to capture this moment on screen and throw it at anyone who cringe at my (lameass)comments.. hehe

Ohhh.. *Santa Barbara*.. In the early 90s, 91 or 92, I think, when cable first made its way to my parents home, I used to watch that.. hehehe.. even *Bold and Beautiful*, though preferred Santa Barbara. Recycling koi unsey seekhay ... hahaha

LOL Mru - No I am perfectly serious ... weeelll okay maybe just a little bit LOL... lekin I have to admit that I am impressed with your dry sense of humor and witty retorts Smile

Santa Barbara was EPIC dudette! I was too young to understand WHAT was going on, but Mom used to watch it bhakti bhava-ney *rolls eyes* Until she realized that Julia and Mason are never going to get together or Cruz and Eden are constantly going to run in rough waters...no matter what... she gave up! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeNymeriaAreYaar

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
LadyM: Don't tell me you are also a MAC snob! Tongue LOL.. My BIL is  one major snob with that. In fact, when he was in grad school here and he couldn't afford a MAC, he put an *Apple cover stick On* on his Dell laptop LOL.. now that he is earning, no way is any Dell or HP product going to make its way in his house.. hehe

Ohh.. Cruz and Eden.. I watched till the fourth time they broke up and made up.. and then said tata bye bye..

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 25 May 2011 at 10:06am

LadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL you know Amy, even if they wanted to show that he was "angry" in that scene or whatever so he was smashing the ball hard but seriously the way he was crouching and just slamming the ball...he looked like a 2 year old attempting to play bball...LMAO...not convincing from any angle...upar se the way he was trying to score a basket also was QUITE cringe inducing...I'm picky about bball cuz I've played it in high school too and that is NOT how you play it :P lol...heck Ranbir was better than Anant in that scene...lol

Upar se I read some ppl talking about how "hawt" Anant looked all sweaty and stuff in that scene and I was ROFL-ing againROFL...he looked HORRIBLE yaar...the hair is now so long it's like CURTAINS in front of his face...I found it quite gross to be honest :P

If not for the actual point of this scene story-wise...which I did like...visually it was quite unintentionally hilarious and and weird in bits...lol

Ewww ...

Maybe I should try batting my eyelids and gazing meaningfully next time DH is sweaty and dusty after his weekly gardening activity ... he'll pukka think I'm off my rockers ROFL

Mru_beeNymeriaAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I love my HP laptop.  It was my birthday gift from my awesomest grand dad ever! I lost him to colon cancer about 2 years ago and I can never ever  think of getting rid of this HP computer...not even if it isn't working. I want to buy another computer and i will buy one soon for sure, but this will ALWAYS be with me no matter what. Approve

@Mru--- lol Apple logo on Dell?ROFL LOL Dell computers suck! I prefer HP over any of those PC systems.

Edited by Ramy25 - 25 May 2011 at 10:27am

Mru_beeCeruleanSkyAreYaar

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Ewww ...

Maybe I should try batting my eyelids and gazing meaningfully next time DH is sweaty and dusty after his weekly gardening activity ... he'll pukka think I'm off my rockers ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeNymeriaLadyMcbethAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Ewww ...

**Imagines LadyM in that situation***Shocked
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Generally,  women in real life like to stay away from sweaty, stinky dudes. Wonder if the norm has changed now...especially with the increasing population of PHANGURLS?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mru_bee

Go to top