Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 108)

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
The full song is out on YT...you should listen to it Anu :P It's awesomely kooky inspite of the innuendoes and what not :P 

No..here the XII grade exams are just school-leaving exams...they'll be on your CV and make/break your impression with recruiters when it comes to jobs...for most colleges, you have to answer entrance examinations...where  the only purpose of XII board scores is to see whether you have the minimum required percentage or not..and boards were held in March and our classes finished December end...so technically it's been six months since school's over, as such :P

Edited by CeruleanSky - 25 May 2011 at 9:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahNymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
LOL you know Amy, even if they wanted to show that he was "angry" in that scene or whatever so he was smashing the ball hard but seriously the way he was crouching and just slamming the ball...he looked like a 2 year old attempting to play bball...LMAO...not convincing from any angle...upar se the way he was trying to score a basket also was QUITE cringe inducing...I'm picky about bball cuz I've played it in high school too and that is NOT how you play it :P lol...heck Ranbir was better than Anant in that scene...lol

Upar se I read some ppl talking about how "hawt" Anant looked all sweaty and stuff in that scene and I was ROFL-ing againROFL...he looked HORRIBLE yaar...the hair is now so long it's like CURTAINS in front of his face...I found it quite gross to be honest :P

If not for the actual point of this scene story-wise...which I did like...visually it was quite unintentionally hilarious and and weird in bits...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSkyNymeriaLadyMcbeth

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Mru: You watched yesterday's scene of Vishnu-Kalsanwali beating each other up?? LMAOOO I died laughing...they are insane but they do make me laugh...haha...especially the way they pushed that Billo out of the way and she fell flat on the bed...the show has some pretty quirky crazy comedy too...lol

Oh I couldn't manage to watch yesterday's Kismat...all this Vicky-Zuleikha ki "Romeo Juliet" love story is blahhh anyways...and I can't digest RUCHIKA being Kavi's AUNT...just CAN'T...lol

Hey na.. I was laughing my a$$ off too and my DH was on his way out then and he was HORRIFIED.. as it is he has basic doubt about my taste and well, the mama maami physical fight confirmed his doubts even more. hehehe... In a weird sense, I can take that series over the Chotti Bahu ... Now that is a real torture. I watched 5 minutes yesterday, in my channel flipping mode and I couldn't handle the pace or the *slowww mooo* dialogue delivery.

Well, the R.com fan in me thought Vicky perked up quite a bit when Vicky was talking with Minnie .. I wish I could see the behind the scenes of that particular scene. hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSkyAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

No..here the XII grade exams are just school-leaving exams...they'll be on your CV and make/break your impression with recruiters when it comes to jobs...for most colleges, you have to answer entrance examinations...where  the only purpose of XII board scores is to see whether you have the minimum required percentage or not..and boards were held in May and our classes finished December end...so technically it's been six months since school's over, as such :P

oh ok. So they're sorta like our Advanced Placement tests and sorta not like them either.LOL You see we give our finals at the end of the year for school GPA purposes. while our Advanced Placement  or AP tests give us college credits.
anyhow, so when I get in college, i will already have around 30 or so credits on my hand. I wouldn't have to take those Gen Ed courses like Psychology, English 101 or Literature, Gen Bio I or II, Gen Chem I or II, Calculus I, Statistics I and some other general requirement courses. I can directly register for courses that Sophomores might take  in College at my Freshman level.Big smile

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Fivr, dude...please don't tell me that you haven't even watched the beginning PM scenesShockedShocked...you haven't seen their whole track?? You started following from the rape track?? Which btw was THE worst track possible?? DudeStern SmileD'oh

You're missing out...that's all I'm going to sayTongue

Lol! Nahi yaar.. I went back and saw all the old PM scenes from the start (all the ones that were there on YT) but I haven't watched any of the Prem-Anurag-Prerna scenes before then toh if he had made a passing comment about their "characters" before the rape track, I may have missed it.. That's why I didn't know the background to his birth.. LOLLOLLOL But I did watch all the PM scenes before and after the rape track and you're right - had I not seen them, I would have definitely been missing out.. Day Dreaming

@Shreya: You got to sit close to SRK?! Dude, you much be over the moon! LOLLOL Wait till Nimrah hears this - I'm sure all the SRK fangirls in this CC will be living vicariously through you at the moment.. Big smileLOL

And I agree with Mru about the one or two points difference not making a big deal in the long run. Honestly, as long as you do your best and get a good grade it doesn't matter just "what" that grade was. 90 ho k 85, it's all the same in the practical world.. And as long as you get into where you want to be, you'll perform just as well entering with an 85 as you would have with a 90 or so.. Toh really, koi farak nahi parhta.. It just depresses you for the moment but us k ilawa it has no bearing on your success at all! But I'm so proud of you and happy for you!! Big smileHug

And hello hai jee everyone! *waves* I spy Amy, Mru, Anu, Vasu (maybe..?), LadyM and Shreya! And anyone else that I don't spy also gets my hello wave! *waves once more* LOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 25 May 2011 at 10:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeCeruleanSkynimrahNymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Hey na.. I was laughing my a$$ off too and my DH was on his way out then and he was HORRIFIED.. as it is he has basic doubt about my taste and well, the mama maami physical fight confirmed his doubts even more. hehehe... In a weird sense, I can take that series over the Chotti Bahu ... Now that is a real torture. I watched 5 minutes yesterday, in my channel flipping mode and I couldn't handle the pace or the *slowww mooo* dialogue delivery.

LOL see it's like a ZANY kind of physical comedy...that's why I can take it over the other Zee shows too which are all quite TYPICAL in many ways...oh god that CB toh puts me to sleep BIG TIMESleepySleepySleepy...I'd anyday take the madness of the mama-mamis over that...they all have their patented phrases and ways of talking/doing things that have now grown on meLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_bee

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Mru - I hereby confer upon you the title of Mru, the wise :-) Your profound logic and witty quirks have impressed the lady LOL How are you doing?

Amy - Hear ... hear on the sappy American soaps being on the afternoon slot. For the longest possible time, my Mom used to watch "Santa Barbara" *rolls eyes* and then when they got their trick of coming up with a new plot everytime the old one was resolved, she gave up! LOL 

*squinting through my specs at LadyM .. Are you like umm.. poking fun at me??? or Did you mean someone else when you mentioned *profound and witty* ??? hahahaha.. I need to capture this moment on screen and throw it at anyone who cringe at my (lameass)comments.. hehe

Ohhh.. *Santa Barbara*.. In the early 90s, 91 or 92, I think, when cable first made its way to my parents home, I used to watch that.. hehehe.. even *Bold and Beautiful*, though preferred Santa Barbara. Recycling koi unsey seekhay ... hahaha

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

LOL you know Amy, even if they wanted to show that he was "angry" in that scene or whatever so he was smashing the ball hard but seriously the way he was crouching and just slamming the ball...he looked like a 2 year old attempting to play bball...LMAO...not convincing from any angle...upar se the way he was trying to score a basket also was QUITE cringe inducing...I'm picky about bball cuz I've played it in high school too and that is NOT how you play it :P lol...heck Ranbir was better than Anant in that scene...lol

Upar se I read some ppl talking about how "hawt" Anant looked all sweaty and stuff in that scene and I was ROFL-ing againROFL...he looked HORRIBLE yaar...the hair is now so long it's like CURTAINS in front of his face...I found it quite gross to be honest :P

If not for the actual point of this scene story-wise...which I did like...visually it was quite unintentionally hilarious and and weird in bits...lol

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Eeew! How can one be HAWWWT when one's all sweaty and stinky and ummm like so!?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh phangurls!
Yeah and good thing they didn't have the moment with navya watching him and trying to talk to him (kinda like those CMG crap).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeAreYaar

Go to top