Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 105)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Nahi yaar! I did not know this!! ROFL  I started watching KZK later on in the PM phase.. Like I know the first episode I saw of them was when Prem corners Mukti in the restrooms right after that rape case phase.. That was the newest episode that day toh phir I went back and caught up on most of the rape case scenes.. But I may have missed his rant there.. Either way, I had NO clue k YE logic tha!! ROFL Mother India is not so "mahan" after all.. ROFL

Fivr, dude...please don't tell me that you haven't even watched the beginning PM scenesShockedShocked...you haven't seen their whole track?? You started following from the rape track?? Which btw was THE worst track possible?? DudeStern SmileD'oh

You're missing out...that's all I'm going to sayTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSkypsawyer

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Arre, par her PREM was so strong she named it twice! ROFL

Toh favourite ma toh banna hi tha!

And even used a SYNONYM to name her daughter...Sneha...synonym of PREMLOL...The Prem and Kasauti hangover was ETERNAL for Prerna and her OnubabaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Good morning ladies ... how are we doing today?  Smile

Anu - Heyyy there *smothers Anu with a bear hug* Big smile

Shreya - Congrats yaar! It was nice that you got to see SRK so up close.. Did you buy any special tickets to sit so close to him?

I love your DCH siggys ...DCH was/is my favorite cult classic movie ... of course you know what the next question is going to be ...*raises eyebrows and grins cheekily* 

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Star Plus' Navya to get on a serious track soon!
Happy days in "Navya" are soon to end as the show will get tangled in an intense family drama. As per the ongoing track, the lead characters of the show Navya (Soumya Seth) and Anant (Shaheer Sheikh) are rejoicing their newly found love. The time they are spending at the picnic spot also helps in strengthening the bond.

However, back home Anant's family is busy making some different plans for him. We have heard from the sources that soon Anant will get engaged to his Bhabhi's sister, Shagun (Danica Modi). It's not that only Anant is going to face troubles in family, even Navya is said to encounter some problems related to her family.

Her sister Renuka, who is married to Gautam (Ankit Kakkar), will be left heartbroken when she comes to know of her husband's extra marital affair. She starts feeling that getting married at an early age was the real cause behind the problems in her life. She even develops differences with her family members.

For a while the show won't be seen catering any love tale based on Navya and Anant. It would fully focus on their respective families. Things would be back on track once these situations arising in the families come under control. Till then all the fans of the show will have to see how these two youngsters deal with the emotional rollercoaster.

So stay in tune with the show!

Source: India forums
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Goood morning, LadyM! *squishy hugs back*

*Edit: Yeah already read that article...let's see if the engagement actually happens...I still have my doubts...lol...family drama toh hoga but if it reaches the marriage stage, then I'll drop the show...for now I think it's still interesting.

Btw did you see how Shaheer was dribbling the ball in that angry Anant scene yesterday? I died laughingLOLLOLLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 25 May 2011 at 8:06am

LadyMcbeth

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Why is Bhagonwaali ending so soon Anu? Isn't it a new show(relatively?) This whole..attitude of Indian channels, I can never get...shouldn't you give time to a show to settle in ? :S No, they'll pull it off ASAP...won't even try fixing any discrepancies on their own part w.r.t publicity et all...look at Rishta.com :/

What's LCL ?

Hi LadyMMM ! Heeheehee...yes...practically had to sell the skin ( off my sister's back because she paid for the tickets :P ) ...they price tickets near the "VIP" stands higher of course...the cheerleaders dance in front of the cheapest stands :P

Of course...le lo ! le lo !

I'm up to LITERALLY nothing Anu...boards ke results came out on Monday morning...I got an 86.4...moped around for that day and yesterday and got it out of my system :P 

LadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Shreya, yeah Bhagonwaali has only been on air for around 4 or 5 months I think...recently completed it's 100 epis just last month. Well this 6-7 timeslot hasn't worked much for Zee...they ended that other crappy Geeta show so now they are thinking of killing off the whole timeslot by ending Bhagonwaali as well I guess :S...which sucks cuz the show does genuinely have potential IMO...it's quirks amuse me...and Himanshoo is adorable as Guddu :P lol...ahh well...the TV scenario is just really unpredictable and unstable these days...only crapfests never go off air...case in point Munni squared is still a top show on SP *facepalm*

LCL maane Laagi CRAP SE Lagan :P :P

Aww you got 86.4? It's good yaar! 12th boards are tougher naa...don't mope over it *hugs*

Are you still watching Navya?

CeruleanSky

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Congratulations Shreya on your results! So now are you on your break for 2 months before you start your college in Fall?

Gosh I can't wait to be out of high school already! LOL

@Anu--- LOL what is in that Munni squared show that it is still running and still on top?Stern Smile

CeruleanSkyAreYaar

Go to top