Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 103)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by incandescence

LMAOOO!!! Oh, I miss KZK...it had it all.

Originally posted by nureat01

Btw speaking of BALH...does anyone else think that Ekta also picked Sakshi for this role cuz it's kinda like her real life? Meaning Sakshi also is in her 30s and unmarried...she's like perfect for this role...ofcourse apart from the fact that she's an awesome actress.

I'm even amused that she gave Ram his EXACT real life name as his character name too...interesting...very interesting...lol

Ekta is in love with RK, I tell you. Not that I blame her. Tongue

Ahhh...fangroups...I'm sure gonna join the RK one. I have a fangirly side that could put even the fangirl-ist of fangirls to shame...LOL

LOL Mash, you're going to be the only fangirl of RK in there then...can you really be THAT kind of fangirly over him?? MR types?TongueLOL...I am quite aware of THAT fangirly side of yoursROFL

And yeah KZK did indeed have it allROFL

Oh not like I was fangirly over MR...of course Anu. Kahan Ram...kahan MR. I don't think I can EVER be THAT fangirly over anyone. MR toh has a different sort of charismatic appeal...you know...undiluted sex appeal, if I be more specific and frank.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by Mru_bee

Originally posted by psawyer

And all, ALL (incl. Prerna) of his wives tried to kill him. What does that tell you about Mr Basu?!

waitdoggoneaminute.. Basu yaa Bajaj???? Am I back at square ONE???? Shocked D'oh

Anurag BASU, Rishabh Bajaj. Basu had 4 wives, incl. Prerna. 

Bajaj had two wives, incl. Prerna. But he had 3 marriages, incl. Prerna. 

And even after getting married to him, twice, Prerna still called Mr Bajaj...MR BAJAJ  till the end.

Oh and that makes 4 marriages for Prerna too...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Mru_beepsawyer

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

And even after getting married to him, twice, Prerna still called Mr Bajaj...MR BAJAJ  till the end.

Oh and that makes 4 marriages for Prerna too...LOL

Maybe she should have called him *Humara Bajaj* LOL .. Ok.. Now I have officially lost it. Time for me to dubki maarofy in the same pool, where someone was attacked by a crocodile LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Umm.. So I have a silly question to ask.. I can't figure out how to change the site-wide icon for my profile. Not the avatar, but the site-wide avatar that you see when someone posts on TB articles and stuff.. I have had that stupid "abstract" wala head for the longest time and now I have a "web" but I don't know how to put in something else OTHER than what's already on that list..

Help anyone..? Embarrassed
Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Fivr, I had no idea there are two avataars. I will also learn something new. 

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Hey Fivr, I had no idea there are two avataars. I will also learn something new. 

Yeah.. Apparently there's the avatar that you set using the URL for whatever icon/avi you like.. And then there is a site wide avatar that's automatically set to this annoying looking icon if you don't set it yourself:

And I want to figure a way out use something else instead of the list that IF has provided us which includes this above mentioned icon and a couple more "abstract" ones.. ConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeLadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Umm.. So I have a silly question to ask.. I can't figure out how to change the site-wide icon for my profile. Not the avatar, but the site-wide avatar that you see when someone posts on TB articles and stuff.. I have had that stupid "abstract" wala head for the longest time and now I have a "web" but I don't know how to put in something else OTHER than what's already on that list..

Help anyone..? Embarrassed

Click on your dashboard...it will take you to the page with your overall profile view...on the leftmost corner will be your site avatar pic...there's a link under it which says "update photo" or something like that...there you can upload any pic from your computer as your avatar...lemme know if you need more help.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Mru_bee

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
*runs and tackles Anu to the floor with a hug*

OMG! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

*slobbery kisses*

Do you have ANY idea how long I've been fighting with this thing!! *feels embarassed to admit that the number goes up into "months" and not just "days"*

*squishy hug some more*

AreYaar

Go to top