Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: psawyer

Anu, speaking of new shows, hows Sapnon Se Bhare Naina going? Still watching?

I stopped following that a while back...got too bored of the OTT family and Daksh was acting like a champu...I think Mels follows it regularly so she'd have a better idea.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣LMAO his diction is so poor! All he can ever do is frown and give the stare! Because the moment he opens his mouth...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Vasu--- EXACTLY! Sex appeal and hottness (not HAWTNESS) can never be attained by unbuttoned shirts, or shirtlessness or pinning to the wall routines. It comes with body language, gestures, expressions and well over all outlook.
What they show on sitara ek as hawtness is just lame and well so chichora ( i learned that word recently!🤣🤣) like. 😳
AreYaar thumbnail
@Amy: Exactly...to me personally the appeal lies in body language and how a person carries himself...take MR for example😍  super classy guy through and through😍  And the way he talks...😍
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ramy25

🤣LMAO his diction is so poor! All he can ever do is frown and give the stare! Because the moment he opens his mouth...🤣

@Vasu--- EXACTLY! Sex appeal and hottness (not HAWTNESS) can never be attained by unbuttoned shirts, or shirtlessness or pinning to the wall routines. It comes with body language, gestures, expressions and well over all outlook.
What they show on sitara ek as hawtness is just lame and well so chichora ( i learned that word recently!🤣🤣) like. 😳

Exactly. And if a woman were to walk around in an Indian serial with her shirt half-unbuttoned...well, you know exactly what would happen. And what they would call her. 

Sex appeal starts in the eyes, and follows through in the movement of your body. I'm not saying that bare-shirts can't be sexy, but in and of themselves, they are nothing. Men like Rishabh Bajaj are sexy but not once did we ever see him with his shirt falling off his pecs  🤣

Anyway, gotta love you and leave you for the time being - on my way home now. Will see you all in an hour or thereabouts, hopefully with KrapZK vids!
Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

@Amy: Exactly...to me personally the appeal lies in body language and how a person carries himself...take MR for example😍  super classy guy through and through😍  And the way he talks...😍

True that anu. I have seen videos of LTL show on youtube until the part when he goes **blind** and is at this heavily make up clad woman's place.
See, he didn't do shirtless scenes or didn't wear unbuttoned shirts, and could still hold up to the hotness factor and sex appeal.

@vasu--- yup yup yup. It's all about the unstated things. One doesn't have to flaunt to bring out the hotness. it should come off naturally.

see ya soon. have a safe drive.
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Bye Vas! See ya later!

@Amy: LOL you watched LTL?? LOLL@ your description of Seema...that's the sari clad woman...she was supposed to be a KOTHEWAALI🤣

I don't think I can ever be as fangirly over anyone again like for MR *sigh*
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Helloo Vasu, Anu and Amy!! 🤗 How're you guys?

Anu, I like your DN avi.. and I was just catching up on the previous pages, and saw that DN vm.. and in the end, the instrumental part, it made me all sad and emotional too. Khushi has used it sooo brilliantly with that music piece and the hug.. Don't want you to get depressed about the show again but kya waat lagai hai ghadon ne itne ache show ki.. *sigh*

and I see that Kavi's character in Kismat is quite lame.. 😆 Makes me absurdly glad I didn't start watching it coz of him. Vacations main shuru se dekhun gi.. 😛

Oh and Vasuuu, when you return with KZK videos.. Pleaaase try to locate the Prerna-Aparna fight one na.. I reeally wanna see it! 😛

Hello lurking Fivr tooo! *jhappi*
Edited by nimrah - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Nimrah: Thanks yaar...yeah me and Fivr were having a random nostalgia session last night...blame her for making me dig out old pics :P :P

Kavi is MEGA LAME in Kismat...DO NOT watch it any way if you can help it...lol
Nymeria thumbnail
hey there nimrah and fivr!

@nimrah--- yeah kavi's role in kismat is beyond lame. the show got messed up in these last few weeks.

@Anu---- yeah i watched it over winter break. I was bored and youtubing random stuff when i came across some of Dutta videos. His scenes with his evil sister ( i think her name was Kalatai,right?) were pretty interesting and well fun to watch.😆
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anu - Lol I wont blame Fivr.. 😛 It was nice to read the LTL discussions after aaages. Its weird, I wasn't even that an avid follower but the sight of LTL now makes me want to break the TV..

Amy & Anu - Oh lo bhaee. Kismat poora bekaar hogaya? 😲 I thought it was just Kavi's role.. 😆 What's with destroying good shows... Chalo, I wont watch it on net even now.. 😆 Better that I go watch some R.com episodes again..