Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: psawyer

"She strongly believes in Devi Maa, truth, honesty and the goodness of people."

Really? Because I believe in Satan, lies, lies and the inherent evilness of people. Can I have a TV love story?

And what the hell is a "Garment Tycoon"?! That's like saying he's a Chadi Tycoon! 

hahaha.. Vasu... 🤣 .. Arey now if he was a *under*world garment tycoon, toh phir he would have been the chadi tycoon!!!*

Yes, you can, Vasu on the TV show. 😆
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Amy, you know the irony is that Gurmeet (Maan) was a pretty decent actor in the recent Ramayan. It's only when he became MSK, shaved his chest and started going bareshirted all the time when things went downhill...
AreYaar thumbnail

"She strongly believes in Devi Maa, truth, honesty and the goodness of people."

Really? Because I believe in Satan, lies, lies and the inherent evilness of people. Can I have a TV love story?

And what the hell is a "Garment Tycoon"?! It would be more interesting if he were a Chaddi Tycoon! 😆

LOL Sorry Vas...I don't have as expert a memory as you on KZK😆...don't remember much apart from PM stuff😆

@bold: LMAOOO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It seems like Sanaya's character will the be the SP version of GEET except with a DEVI MAA instead of a BABAJI
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted to ask this question since long. What are Fivrs TINs?Which btw reminds me of Tintin and the upcoming movie by Spielberg and Peter Jackson on the *Adventures of Tintin*

I just proved Anu's theory on my randomness. How much time did it take for my real personality to shine(🤔) through?? 😆

Hey Nimrah...

-- Mru
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

@Vasu---- LOL it does sound like the plotline you mentioned a few pages back😆

Navya seems so different compared to this lol. It didn't start out with the cliched **HATE** routine😆

Navya is a million times better than lame crap like this...that show doesn't rely on HAWTNESS...it actually has a story, decent actors...yes I'll include Soumya in this...she's not that bad...Navya is actually a fresh show with a genuinely different TREATMENT to the scenes...I'd rather take that than so called "good looking" vapid "actors" rehashing the SAME plotline for the MILLIONTH time🥱🥱🥱🥱
psawyer thumbnail
Accha, on KZK - I'm going to leave in ten minutes to go back home...but I will hunt up my vids and refresh my memory on some of the more W*Fish things. Maybe I'll even do a Top Ten KZK Seriously Stupid or something, lol. 

Tab tak, we have this new show to make fun of, lol. 

Anu, speaking of new shows, hows Sapnon Se Bhare Naina going? Still watching?
Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Amy, you know the irony is that Gurmeet (Maan) was a pretty decent actor in the recent Ramayan. It's only when he became MSK, shaved his chest and started going bareshirted all the time when things went downhill...

i haven't seen his version of ramayan. 

gosh! the clothes he wears or should i say RARELY wears on that show are so 🤢. It's like they took the shirts of a 10 year old kid and make the male leads wear those SUPER tight corsets like shirts! They never button up their shirts like civil men either. If in reality we see someone walking with half unbuttoned shirt, our natural reaction is "What a dumbass"...and definitely not "😍 Ohhh how HAWWWT he is!"

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

I wanted to ask this question since long. What are Fivrs TINs?Which btw reminds me of Tintin and the upcoming movie by Spielberg and Peter Jackson on the *Adventures of Tintin*

I just proved Anu's theory on my randomness. How much time did it take for my real personality to shine(🤔) through?? 😆

Hey Nimrah...

-- Mru

TINs  = Things I Noticed...the acronym reminds me of Tintin too...it's not just you😆

Heyy Nimrah *hugs*
AreYaar thumbnail

gosh! the clothes he wears or should i say RARELY wears on that show are so 🤢. It's like they took the shirts of a 10 year old kid and make the male leads wear those SUPER tight corsets like shirts! They never button up their shirts like civil men either. If in reality we see someone walking with half unbuttoned shirt, our natural reaction is "What a dumbass"...and definitely not "😍 Ohhh how HAWWWT he is!"

More than his "HAWTNESS" nonsense always running around shirtless doing that "tai chi" or whatever, I find his diction SO cringe inducing...he talks like a gawaar...can't get over that😵

That show is just a lame cliched fantasy fest for ppl with raging hormone problems...you know kinda like Anant was a few days back😉🤣🤣🤣🤣
psawyer thumbnail

LMAO so true - I see some...uh...continental guys here dressed like that sometimes - they look like such posers. I'm all for male nudity, but there's a time and place, you know? 😉 And who wants to see male cleavage on a daily basis also?