Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 100)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Joined: 27 July 2006
Posts: 15852

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01


LMAO yep yep...guessed it in one...Sneha had leukemia I think so they needed another child for the bone marrow and stuff...voila...you have Prem2...Bajaj allowed AP to sleep together again to conceive this childWackoROFL
 
How did I not know this..? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117038

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Anu, yesterday in MB, Charulata used the word Kasauti about three times; every time she did, I SWEAR I heard Prerna's voice ROFL

Yeah, don't think she was his secretary at any point. Once again, Wiki Uncle has got his misinformation wrong! LOL


[email protected] Wiki uncle ki misinformation being wrong...so trueROFL


Oh god Kasuati Kasauti toh was AP's endless JAAP to each other like all the freakin timeSleepySleepy



@Mru: LMAO...arey Tusshar was Bajaj's son (from his first wife) and Doris was Tushar's GORI wifeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Mru_bee

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Joined: 25 August 2009
Posts: 4479

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
We get to know that after Bajaj was shot in his head by a bullet by Komolika, he was taken to a hospital by Prerna and undergoes an operation and dotors declare the operation to be successful. Anurag comes to the hospital then and tells Prerna that he will take one last step to finish Komolika. Anurag goes and meets Komolika in a hill cliff which was very cold and was snowing as well. Prerna follows him and reaches the cliff. Komolika and Anurag has a cat-fight in the edge of the cliff. Prerna rushes to save Anurag. But Komolika had a gun and shot Prerna and herself falls from the cliff and dies. After the gun-shot Prerna dies as well. Anurag embraces her tight and stays like that night-long and dies in the heavy snowing as well. Next day morning the dead bodies of Prerna, Anurag and Komolika were discovered. Prerna and Anurag get re-united after they die.


THE END .. whoooshhh .. thank god, I dont have to give any exam on this... I might even prefer reading on Government like Fivr is studying right now.. LOL

Hey Fivr...

-- Mru

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-NymeriaLadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117038

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Originally posted by nureat01


LMAO yep yep...guessed it in one...Sneha had leukemia I think so they needed another child for the bone marrow and stuff...voila...you have Prem2...Bajaj allowed AP to sleep together again to conceive this childWackoROFL
 
How did I not know this..? ROFL


Oye you did not know??ShockedLOL

Arey Prem himself mentions it a bunch of times too during his rants about what lame "characterless" parents he had and jab parents hi aise the toh how else was he expected to turn out?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Joined: 03 September 2006
Posts: 11935

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
LMAOOO!!! Oh, I miss KZK...it had it all.

Originally posted by nureat01

Btw speaking of BALH...does anyone else think that Ekta also picked Sakshi for this role cuz it's kinda like her real life? Meaning Sakshi also is in her 30s and unmarried...she's like perfect for this role...ofcourse apart from the fact that she's an awesome actress.

I'm even amused that she gave Ram his EXACT real life name as his character name too...interesting...very interesting...lol


Ekta is in love with RK, I tell you. Not that I blame her. Tongue

Ahhh...fangroups...I'm sure gonna join the RK one. I have a fangirly side that could put even the fangirl-ist of fangirls to shame...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Mru_beeAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Joined: 01 March 2010
Posts: 12410

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

We get to know that after Bajaj was shot in his head by a bullet by Komolika, he was taken to a hospital by Prerna and undergoes an operation and dotors declare the operation to be successful. Anurag comes to the hospital then and tells Prerna that he will take one last step to finish Komolika. Anurag goes and meets Komolika in a hill cliff which was very cold and was snowing as well. Prerna follows him and reaches the cliff. Komolika and Anurag has a cat-fight in the edge of the cliff. Prerna rushes to save Anurag. But Komolika had a gun and shot Prerna and herself falls from the cliff and dies. After the gun-shot Prerna dies as well. Anurag embraces her tight and stays like that night-long and dies in the heavy snowing as well. Next day morning the dead bodies of Prerna, Anurag and Komolika were discovered. Prerna and Anurag get re-united after they die.


THE END .. whoooshhh .. thank god, I dont have to give any exam on this... I might even prefer reading on Government like Fivr is studying right now.. LOL

Hey Fivr...

-- Mru


@bold--ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL A cat fight between a MAN and a woman?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i though cat fights happen between chicks!?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Mru_beenimrahLadyMcbeth

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Joined: 17 December 2005
Posts: 28172

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by psawyer

Anu, yesterday in MB, Charulata used the word Kasauti about three times; every time she did, I SWEAR I heard Prerna's voice ROFL

Yeah, don't think she was his secretary at any point. Once again, Wiki Uncle has got his misinformation wrong! LOL


[email protected] Wiki uncle ki misinformation being wrong...so trueROFL


Oh god Kasuati Kasauti toh was AP's endless JAAP to each other like all the freakin timeSleepySleepy



@Mru: LMAO...arey Tusshar was Bajaj's son (from his first wife) and Doris was Tushar's GORI wifeLOL

Kasauti aur "humara Prem"

As in...

*clears throat*

Prerna: "Anurag, yeh kaise kasauti hain jisse hume guzarna pad raha hai? sob sob sob sob"

Anurag: "Prerna. Main jaanta hoon ke yeh kasauti bahut mushkil hai. Magar HUMARA PREM bahut mazboot hai, hum zaroor iss kasauti pe khade uttarenge!"

Bajaj & Sampada/Komolika/Aparna arrive. 

Bajaj: PRERNA! MR BASU! GRRR ARRRGH!

Bajaj leaves. 

Prerna: Mr Bajaj! 

Prerna runs after Bajaj. 

Sampada/Komolika/Aparna stand there, tears in eyes.

Anurag: "Sampada/Aparna/Komolika, yeh kya ho raha hai? Yeh kaise kasauti hai..."

Sampada/Aparna/Komolika: "Zzz"

Sampada/Aparna/Komolika kills Anurag. 


Edited by psawyer - 24 May 2011 at 2:50pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Mru_beenimrahLadyMcbethNymeriaincandescenceAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Joined: 01 March 2010
Posts: 12410

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
lol vasu!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
btw i read somwhere that Anurag dude had 4 marriages and 4 divorces!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Random Heartbreakers Timbuktoo#59!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1192   Views: 56445

AreYaar 1192 56445 13 September 2010 at 3:13pm by AreYaar
Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1191   Views: 58481

AreYaar 1191 58481 23 August 2010 at 12:55pm by incandescence
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#57!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1190   Views: 60355

AreYaar 1190 60355 02 August 2010 at 2:05pm by AreYaar
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#56!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1192   Views: 62659

AreYaar 1192 62659 01 July 2010 at 2:25pm by Melissa
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#55!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1191   Views: 64001

AreYaar 1191 64001 04 June 2010 at 11:34am by viniva sharma

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index