Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
All these DDLJ discussions is reminding me of my favorite song from that film...Na Jaane mere dil ko...I so love the tune of that song, especially the tune of the initial bit *sigh*

Lemme go and check out the DDLJ videos on YTπŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail
Link to the next one once this is done:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1693619
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

All these DDLJ discussions is reminding me of my favorite song from that film...Na Jaane mere dil ko...I so love the tune of that song, especially the tune of the initial bit *sigh*

Lemme go and check out the DDLJ videos on YTπŸ˜ƒ

I loveee that song too! I remember I'd made avis from it too but stupid tinypic deleted them...will make some again soon.
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh gosh, ho gaya hai tujhko toh pyaar sajna πŸ˜  πŸ˜  πŸ˜  πŸ˜  πŸ˜ that's my favourite song from the movie as well...LOVE, LOVE, LOVEEE the ending...where she imagines him standing outside her home in that red and white tee and slowly puts up her hand to wave bye...and where he's cycling around her on the pavement...I lubhhh that song *scrambles around to find DVD*

Oooh.Must.Make.Sigs.And.Gallery.

I know AP...PS, for all its awesomeness, is a scarily complex program...I found two tutorials...am PMing you the link to them and the community :)
AreYaar thumbnail
Ok we should spam this to the last page and move to the next one atleast...help pleej :P
AreYaar thumbnail

'Abhishek teases Shah Rukh'

VICKEY LALWANI , Mumbai Mirror | May 27, 2011, 10.38am IST

Shah Rukh Khan goes out to meet his guest Abhishek Bachchan and Goldie Behl, with Abhishek sporting a Mumbai Indians More Pics
Mumbai Indians thrashed Kolkata Knight Riders in a pulsating eliminator at Wankhede on Wednesday. Meanwhile, KKR owner Shah Rukh Khan and his buddies, putting up a brave front, tried to get into the celebratory spirit to bring in KJo's 39th birthday.

But things became a little tough to handle when Abhishek Bachchan walked in to the party wearing a Mumbai Indians team jersey. Bachchan Jr arrived around one in the morning; well over an hour after Harbhajan Singh hit the unforgettable six over midwicket, clinching the match.

"Abhishek ne yeh kya pehna hai?" soon became the topic of discussion. After all, it was shocking to see someone walk into SRK's house wearing a Mumbai Indians team jersey, when he was still reeling from the shock of having been knocked out of the IPL for the fourth consecutive time.

SRK, known to be a rather emotional man, had even skipped the match on Wednesday, preferring to watch it from the confines of his home instead. How did he take this salt rubbing on his wounds? "SRK seemed to be taking it all rather sportingly.

After all, he was the host of the party. Also, SRK is a very charming man. Toh uske chehre pe toh kuch nahi dikha. There were a lot of guests at the party Preity Zinta, Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Siddharth Roy Kapoor, Zarina Mehta, Ronnie Screwvalla, Mehr Jessia, Maheep and Sanjay Kapoor, Bhavna Pandey, Hrithik and Sussanne Roshan," informed an eyewitness.

Apart from sporting a controversial jersey, Abhishek also raised eyebrows when he greeted Rani Mukerji and Priyanka Chopra.

One may recall, that problems started between Abhishek and Priyanka, after she won the Best Actress Award for Fashion. The actor's mother, Jaya Bachchan, had then declared that Aishwarya should have been the owner of the title for her performance in Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodhaa Akbar.

The Abhishek-Rani cold war dates back to his wedding with Aishwarya Rai. The successful on-screen couple Rani and Abhishek were also romantically linked by the media and it was suspected that the two would ultimately tie the knot.

Recently, Abhishek extended the olive branch by calling Rani "His best co-star ever." The conversation between them at the party just proved that everything was indeed alright.
Melissa thumbnail
@Anu...you made avis from that song? I remember the twirling bit in the rain in some avi...was that yours? Anyway, next time when you make avis from that song, I would really love to use them.

@Shreya...yeah, the last bit with Simran standing on the doorway and imagining Raj was a very nice scene. Very aesthetically shot.

I always liked DDLJ, and loved some of the scenes like the ones we were discussing a while ago...but somehow I never managed to become as fangirly about it as my sister is. My sister is absolutely gaga over it, just like Anu. But I'm particularly gaga over this song. I just get all mushy and dreamy whenever I listen to this song.
Melissa thumbnail
I guess we are done!πŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail
Finally! On to the next! :D

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Yep, Memorial day weekend...most ppl are on vacation already...I'm headed up to family near Jersey.

Have fun, Anu!

Originally posted by: nureat01

And so it's confirmed! Shabbir is entering LTL as DuttaπŸ˜†

When? Exact date? I'd like to watch it. And if I read any one comment from a Shabbir fan saying...he's better...God help Fivr!