Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

hahaha... Had to come in for this... It almost looks like PC is trying to empty the glass in his pocket, chupkey sey ... πŸ˜†

Oooh reasonable explanation *clutching at straws muh* I was so disturbed I didn't even notice the glass *sheepish* Thank ye, Mru the Wise.

I'm with you about the emaciated part AP...he actually looks sick these days, though he looks nicer up front *gloats internally about being able to say the latter portion*  He was so cute in DDLJ in particular..yeh OSO ke barely-there abs banane mein hi uski watt lag gayi :P

I guess your sig/avi visibility's off now..lookie ! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay...I want to empty that wine glass on PC's head and then break the glass on SRK's head😑. But I think in this scenario, PC has evolved from Star-One-category-fangirl to Dr.Drake Ramory's-Erika-category-fangirl.

Oh, Shreya forgot to congratulate you on being in close proximity with SRK in the stadium *hugs* πŸ˜†. If only this news reached your ears earlier, SRK wouldn't have been alive to watch KKR lose.

EDIT: Anu, sometimes I feel SRK is on drugsπŸ˜•.  Just the way he looks these days gives me that feeling...

Hey Mru! *hugs*
Edited by Melissa - 12 years ago
CeruleanSky thumbnail
And this was an AWESOME scene :D Awww :P

Edited by CeruleanSky - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: CeruleanSky

I guess your sig/avi visibility's off now..lookie ! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›

OMG this is GORGEOUS, SPPP😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍  You've captured the total ESSENCE of this song! Wow so many caps of all the cool moments...especially the bottom 3...ROFL

Haaye but SRK looked SO cute with his floppy hair *sigh* That adorable grin of his actually looked fresh then...now he looks like one foot is in the grave...his smoking has done him in *shakes head*

MAKE MORE DDLJ STUFF! *kissies*
CeruleanSky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

Okay...I want to empty that wine glass on PC's head and then break the glass on SRK's head😑. But I think in this scenario, PC has evolved from Star-One-category-fangirl to Dr.Drake Ramory's-Erika-category-fangirl.

Oh, Shreya forgot to congratulate you on being in close proximity with SRK in the stadium *hugs* πŸ˜†. If only this news reached your ears earlier, SRK wouldn't have been alive to watch KKR lose.

@ Zainu-ish purple and underlined portion : TAAALIIIYAAANNN !!!!!! Encore! Encore ! Encore! JALA DO ! TOD DO! *thinks of more blood-curdling war cries*

:P

Thanks Mels *hugs* :P And about this "news", ju are ABSOLUTELY sau prateeshak right... *sharpens meat axe*

I dunno why imgur is acting up with that cap. Yehhh rahaaa :P

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lurve that pic Shreya😳. That boyish and floppy hairstyle...the smile and off course his eyes😍...

Lol@Zainu-ish purple portion...purple, pink and any shade in between are always attested with herπŸ˜†.
CeruleanSky thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

OMG this is GORGEOUS, SPPP😍  You've captured the total ESSENCE of this song! Wow so many caps of all the cool moments...especially the bottom 3...ROFL

Haaye but SRK looked SO cute with his floppy hair *sigh* That adorable grin of his actually looked fresh then...now he looks like one foot is in the grave...his smoking has done him in *shakes head*

MAKE MORE DDLJ STUFF! *kissies*

😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜› Ess ess I bhill...make more DDLJ stuff I mean...and there ARE SOOO many capture-able moments from that movie...it's like every scene is iconic *sigh* I really wonder, sometimes, why we don't have movies like that any more...bahuttt din ho gaye , that I watched some REALLY awesome movie *sigh*

I luuurrrveee Ruk Ja...it's SO in keeping with Raj's character πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and there are soo many crazy moments I didn't put in...like him dancing with the crazy opera waali auntiji πŸ˜† thenkoo thenkoo ji...it was a PAIN capping the song and then blending *faints at the memory* But I ij bheryyy happy with the outcome...

at the bold part : πŸ€£ πŸ€£ lmaooo so true...Yamraj ka bulava aaya hai types :P
AreYaar thumbnail

Eee I LOVE this bittt! NO ONE can do this like SRK...the way he stops playing the piano and kya ISHTYLE se lifts his hand and gives her that mocking wave and smileπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he looks so ADORABLE...I feel like pulling his cheeksπŸ˜†...ahhh I'm a DDLJ fangirl for life! No other SRK movie makes me awww THIS much :P
AreYaar thumbnail

EDIT: Anu, sometimes I feel SRK is on drugsπŸ˜•.  Just the way he looks these days gives me that feeling...

He could be on painkillers for his back problem...but it's the smoking more than anything that has done this to his face...made him look so haggard and emaciated...he could pass for an African orphan soon I'm telling you...or a PEEDIT KISAN as Manish calls Kruti in DIDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This guy doesn't need any drug...he's too high strung anyways...drugs toh would propel him out into the stratosphere given his already super high energy levelsπŸ˜†
CeruleanSky thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Awww ShreyaπŸ€—

LOL yaar she's too DUMB for him...lol...SRK is probably just jheloing her as a fawning groupie...attention milti hai and all that jazz...but affair doesn't seem likely...despite her annoying giggly blushing over just hearing his NAME also *rolls eyes*

Urghhh I KNOWW πŸ€’ Did you watch her on this season on Koffee with Karan, thakela as it was? She was acting up SO much there πŸ€’ with the fluttering of eyelashes and everything...yeah, we all know about Bollywood and its camps, but seriously girl, tone it down.

Pata hai, when people in our stand were waving at her, she waved back ( usmein koi gal nahin, even SRK was doing that) but then she did that annoying thing some people do when you blow them kisses...you know, how them pretend to catch it and put it into their pocket or something ? Matlab mazaak mazaak mein ? yeah, and she was doing the whole Chandramukhi act...gahhh. Did I mention she bounces around with golden pom-poms? :/

Lurve that pic Shreya😳. That boyish and floppy hairstyle...the smile and off course his eyes😍...

Lol@Zainu-ish purple portion...purple, pink and any shade in between are always attested with herπŸ˜†. 

Heehee...I LUVEEE it too Mels πŸ˜† it was such a cute scene seriously...sort of set the tone for him for the rest of the movie, hai na? With him surprising everyone, Simran and the audiences I mean...we all thought piano playing ke baare mein phenkh raha tha, and then the Kal Raat Ko Kya Hua scene and then him refusing to elope...heheheeh :P

I can't believe I'm analysing a YRF movie :P W*F?

Oooh. YRF. W*F. Wheee!

Sorry :P

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†