Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
did anyone see Navya yet?
I don't think i will be able to watch it until later in the evening, courtesy my mum who just wouldn't stop calling me from my room every minute i walk in to it.grrr
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

did anyone see Navya yet?
I don't think i will be able to watch it until later in the evening, courtesy my mum who just wouldn't stop calling me from my room every minute i walk in to it.grrr

I don't think it's finished airing in India yet...I also won't get time to watch it until much later I think...I'll check the forum in a bit to get whatever updates I can๐Ÿ˜†
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

@Shreya: I will admit that I don't know what image came into your  mind there...and I'm scared to even ask to be honest...lol...no wonder you are THE GURUJI in EVERY way...mujh naadaan ko bhi abhi kaafi baatein nahin pata :P

Hee hee :) Sometimes I wonder WHY I'm so...twisted mentally Anu ... because you have NO idea, I AM :P Weekend ke toh kuch plans nahin hai as such...some people are over and I'm pissed because Mom's fractured her right wrist so it's a headache for her...and I'm a ghonchu as far as cooking is concerned...dishes I can do but not much else as far as household work is concerned...so..freeloaders. :/
Nymeria thumbnail
Ummm so now IF has a separate section for "The Vampire Diaries"๐Ÿ˜ณ Really?!! Stephanie meyer and LJ smith or whoever totally phangurlified vampire shizz. ๐Ÿฅฑ

@Shreya--- Are you going to make any more HP siggies?๐Ÿ˜ณ
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL areyyy Shreya you're not TWISTED yaar...you're QUIRKY...I think it's cute! *pulls your cheeks* LOL...woh toh I enjoy pulling your leg over this :P :P

Aww your mom fractured her hand? :(( Hope she gets better soon.

Arey ab toh cooking seekh lo, bacche...you're a BIG girl now :P :P haha...ghar mein MAA ka haath bataao...like a GOOD girl :P :P lolll
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

Yeah, just looking at it, itlooks completely natural and effortless. But I can imagine your pain in creating it. 

I know - a timeless movie; even if the clothes can get outdated, the film itself has an eternal presence. 

LOL thank you :) I'm pretty happy with it myself...but it WAS a pain in the neck. I know...I mean, every year it completes yet another year of running at that Bombay theatre the Aaj Tak journos descend on that place and begin quizzing people about DDLJ's "charm"...charm ? Kya aakarshit karta hai? DDLJ IS perhaps the most wholesome Hindi movie EVERRR.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

Ummm so now IF has a separate section for "The Vampire Diaries"๐Ÿ˜ณ Really?!! Stephanie meyer and LJ smith or whoever totally phangurlified vampire shizz. ๐Ÿฅฑ

They've had that section since quite a while, Amy...Wake up and smell the coffee๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...haven't you seen the zillion and one TVD fans floating around IF sporting their oooh Delenaaa sigs?๐Ÿ˜†
Nymeria thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

They've had that section since quite a while, Amy...Wake up and smell the coffee๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...haven't you seen the zillion and one TVD fans floating around IF sporting their oooh Delenaaa sigs?๐Ÿ˜†

Well earlier it wasn't under the "Chat clubs" sections, that I know for sure๐Ÿ˜†

God those Delena phangurls! ughhh Everything related to vampires sounds repelling anyhow.
CeruleanSky thumbnail
*high fives Amy* I shan't be able to watch Navya either...my mom's watching some random Imagine serial...which reminds me, that stooopid Gunahon Ke Devta show went off air today...she used to watch it *groans* I'm so happy :D

Now I just hope BV shuts shop soon *prays fervently*

I dunno...I'm feeling pretty full of SRK awesomeness now...fangirliness in full force:P So I made the two DDLJ sigs I'm using now...and there are so many more moments from DDLJ, and then Chak De and Swades and stuff..I'm going to make Sholay stuff as well...you want any particular HP scenes kya ? Any suggestions? Because I'm home now, and I can easily cap my DVDs as far as HP is concerned :)

APPP...taang toh na kheencho :P I know I have a mind like a sewer...it's disturbing :( :P Yeah she had ... aaj they took the plaster off but she obviously can't do strenuous work...haan she's threatening to teach me...but then there's the VERY valid fear that I'll burn myself or the building down so...
Nymeria thumbnail
Originally posted by: CeruleanSky

*high fives Amy* I shan't be able to watch Navya either...my mom's watching some random Imagine serial...which reminds me, that stooopid Gunahon Ke Devta show went off air today...she used to watch it *groans* I'm so happy :DLMAO!๐Ÿคฃ Gunaho ka devta?! What sort of a title is that?!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Now I just hope BV shuts shop soon *prays fervently* lol I'll join you in praying then๐Ÿ˜†

I dunno...I'm feeling pretty full of SRK awesomeness now...fangirliness in full force:P So I made the two DDLJ sigs I'm using now...and there are so many more moments from DDLJ, and then Chak De and Swades and stuff..I'm going to make Sholay stuff as well...you want any particular HP scenes kya ? Any suggestions? Because I'm home now, and I can easily cap my DVDs as far as HP is concerned :)
Ummm nothing in particular. anything you can make. May be you can make one on Harry and hermione or with the trio.๐Ÿ˜ƒ