Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Though the lapeto-fying post thingy is ONLY a Zainu hallmark...not to be attempted by others because of the sheer impossibility of matching up to ZP's adorableness, here goes :P

Chota sa note - she sent me a congratulatory message on FB as well because she was afraid I'd miss her post in the melee that is the back pages of the CC...aww Zainu 🤗

@Shreya: You got to sit close to SRK?! Dude, you much be over the moon! 😆😆 Wait till Nimrah hears this - I'm sure all the SRK fangirls in this CC will be living vicariously through you at the moment.. 😃😆

*squeals at ultrasonic frequencies* I KNOWWW RIGHTTT ????!!!!!!!!!  I mean, you should have seen my FACE when I saw him...actually my face for the entire duration of the match...because of course I didn't pay attention to the match except a few stray boundaries and wickets :P Actually we didn't have good seats as far as match watching was concerned, there was this huge pillar right in front of us and it was blocking our view of the field a bit...we were actually planning to change seats after the match started...we couldn't have done it anyway because the stadium was like chock full that day 😆 but after SRK and the assorted hangers-on walked out around half an hour after the match started we decided to stay put of course :P And my sister was like " Screw KKR" 😆 

Actually, screw them anyway :/ :P

I recently read a line in a book..the character was saying that Bombay people behave like groupies around politicians and Delhi people around filmstars...that day I came to the conclusion that the Calcutta crowd behaves like groupies in front of ANYONE whose picture is being taken :P There were people in our stand who were yelling "Shahrukh bhaiii, peechey dekh!!!" and "Ae Priyanka, IDHAR dekh!" [ MCPs. ] , which is understandable, but people were even waving at bloody Sanjay Kapoor and SRK's SISTER . 😕 I mean, what the

Specially Sanjay Kapoor. :P I have to say, SRK is adorable though 😳 and this isn't the blind fangirliness speaking ( at least, not only :P ) I mean, he appreciates that quite a lot of people were hanging around for him that day after Balaji ke haathon KKR ka balatkar hua...for the uninitiated, he gave away a freaking TWENTY ONE runs in ONE over. We were CRUISING till the end of the 19th over , phir toh...*shakes head* Marega, woh. He was on the receiving end of every gaali in the Bengali book that day. 

Oooh, and this long extremely detailed post is actually for Nimrah :P I don't think anyone else is interested in the details :P You can read it for my wit of course, but that's up to you :P

And I agree with Mru about the one or two points difference not making a big deal in the long run. Honestly, as long as you do your best and get a good grade it doesn't matter just "what" that grade was. 90 ho k 85, it's all the same in the practical world.. And as long as you get into where you want to be, you'll perform just as well entering with an 85 as you would have with a 90 or so.. Toh really, koi farak nahi parhta.. It just depresses you for the moment but us k ilawa it has no bearing on your success at all! But I'm so proud of you and happy for you!! 😃🤗

-----------------------------------------------------------

*sigh* Thank you so muchhh 🤗🤗🤗 I realise that now I guess...and I AM feeling a lot better now than I did then...which is in no small part due to the awesomeness of everyone here 🤗 and I guess that IS true...I mean, I feel pretty relieved myself right now because you know, at least there's no more uncertainty...thank youu :)

Baaki, in doosra post!

Okay, so I have no idea why the entire quote box thingy isn't showing up even though the code's there :S

Edited by CeruleanSky - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

ohhh it ended kya??? sighh.. Maybe it did.. he was felicitated and reinstated I think, and all the dimwits were there in the same episode.

Ab mein kya dekhu??? questions questions... and no answers. and then I hear Kalsanwaali is ending too, toh mera aur ek series khatam. Then kismat is ending (I think..), so one more down the drain.

only BALH ka sahaara for a while.

So SA is the new Dutta? Poor Guy... feel sad for him, to enter as Dutta. He will be skewered along with the storyline.

LOL yeah you can watch BALH for genuine purposes and for comedy you could always try that new Sanaya-Barun show...which I think me and Amy are planning to watch for comedy purposes too...haha

Yeah SA is the new Dutta? You feel sorry for HIM?! Why? He's going into this with his eyes wide open...he's not some naive baccha...only ppl to be pitied are the audience and the original cast...VR, MV...who's characters have been utterly destroyed...SA toh anyways will be playing some new unrecognizable version of Dutta *shrugs*
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shreya, your DDLJ sigs are FAB! 😍 Especially the Ruk Ja one which is a work of art...but I love other one too...ah, such a classic film; I can never get tired of it...
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL yeah you can watch BALH for genuine purposes and for comedy you could always try that new Sanaya-Barun show...which I think me and Amy are planning to watch for comedy purposes too...haha

Yeah SA is the new Dutta? You feel sorry for HIM?! Why? He's going into this with his eyes wide open...he's not some naive baccha...only ppl to be pitied are the audience and the original cast...VR, MV...who's characters have been utterly destroyed...SA toh anyways will be playing some new unrecognizable version of Dutta *shrugs*

New Sanaya-Barun show.. the eternal star crossed lovers ka show??? I might for a few days.

Arey.. I am feeling sad for SA because his position is so unenviable. He is going to take the flak and be the whipping boy. He is the new face of Dutta and the new storyline that will follow. Baaki I have no feelings per say for the *bikaneri Baba* ...

@Shreya... Pillar in front of you while watching the game? That sucks big time. I always had this problem when I used to watch movies in India. Koi na Koi Khamba ( meaning tall dude) will come and plonk himself right in front of me!!! ughhh... mulitplexes have made it easy with the viewing though.

EDIT: hey Vasu ...

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Oh, and the reason I say that he's adorable is because he walked out onto the field after the match and walked around the entire perimeter of the ground waving at the people who were still there...even though we, well, were THRASHED [ Balaji . :/ ] match ke dauraan bhi he remained on the balcony outside the air conditioned lounge thingy...Piggy Chops and the rest were huddled inside mostly...and she, let me tell you, is a big time fluttery-wuttery nautanki :/
CeruleanSky thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Shreya, your DDLJ sigs are FAB! 😍 Especially the Ruk Ja one which is a work of art...but I love other one too...ah, such a classic film; I can never get tired of it...

Oooh thankee thankee ! :P I actually got a headache making the Ruk Ja one...NEVER again shall I use 83659328639586339653296325 caps for one sig *shudders* I know...I LOVE LOVE that movie...that is what amazes me about it too, it simply does NOT get old...it's the one movie I can sit down and watch ENTIRELY kabhi bhi...explains its record of course :)
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, just looking at it, itlooks completely natural and effortless. But I can imagine your pain in creating it. 

I know - a timeless movie; even if the clothes can get outdated, the film itself has an eternal presence. 
AreYaar thumbnail
@Mru: LOL no I'm personally not going to feel sorry for him...he KNOWS what position he is getting into...what's there to feel sorry about then? *shrugs*

Anyone associated with LCL right now WILL get flak...they are all well aware of that.
CeruleanSky thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL so true...but we all know the ONE TRACK mind Shreya has on any possible risque subject😛😛😆

*tries to look sheepish but fails miserably*

You people know waise bhi...ki I don't really have a filter between my mind and my mouth :P  LMAOOO at the beating up...oh god...but you said THE Vishnuji Mru...I don't even WANT to tell you mere dimaag mein kya image aaya.. :P

Are you grossed out enough ? Because I'm bordering on heresy now :P Or is it sacrilege ? :P

Hum toh PRODIGY hai bhai...bachpan se hi :P
AreYaar thumbnail
@Shreya: I will admit that I don't know what image came into your  mind there...and I'm scared to even ask to be honest...lol...no wonder you are THE GURUJI in EVERY way...mujh naadaan ko bhi abhi kaafi baatein nahin pata :P