Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

Hello Mru...you're also on vacation today?? LOL lucky you.

So are you still watching Bhagonwaali? Your pyaari Kalsanwaali was showing the ultimate voyeuristic peeping tom behavior yesterday unblinkingly staring at G kissing R...lol

Yea.. I have off today and on Monday.. though working on Monday since I have to take off next friday ..

On Bhaagonwaalii.. I knowww... what the hell was that??? For how long were they going to peep in and then talk about their own errr .. sex life??? creepsters ... Kalsanwaali is good only when she is getting physical with the vishnuji.. hehehe

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Mru...you're also on vacation today?? LOL lucky you.

So are you still watching Bhagonwaali? Your pyaari Kalsanwaali was showing the ultimate voyeuristic peeping tom behavior yesterday unblinkingly staring at G kissing R...lol

Heeheehee...auntiji married hai ki unmarried ? :P

So many theories :P
Mru_bee thumbnail
Hey Shreya..

Well.. it is morning here and I am content having my bournvita .. hehehe

-- Mru
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

Yea.. I have off today and on Monday.. though working on Monday since I have to take off next friday ..

On Bhaagonwaalii.. I knowww... what the hell was that??? For how long were they going to peep in and then talk about their own errr .. sex life??? creepsters ... Kalsanwaali is good only when she is getting physical with the vishnuji.. hehehe

Mru, PLEASE elaborate before I start imagining things ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Specially with respect to the underlined portion๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Mru_bee thumbnail
arey devaa, Shreya... tsk tsk tsk ... I knew when I wrote it , you would jump on it and before I could edit it .. well you jumped on it...

by physical, I mean, she and visnhuji have physical *haatha-paayi* .. she hits him and he hits back.. without err.. any theories that may be suddenly floating around in your head!!!

Yeh aaj kal ke bacchey ... in my time, I was quite innocent :p

AreYaar thumbnail
@Shreya: Oooh Maggi? Yumm! Aur kya plans hain weekend ke?

@Mru: LOL yeah that was really gross...I did laugh though when she goes, movies mein toh they always start showing two flowers together when ppl are about to kiss...here I get to see the real thing...ROFL...what CREEPSTERS they are sach mein...yeah she's only funny when she's beating up Vishnu :P lol
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

arey devaa, Shreya... tsk tsk tsk ... I knew when I wrote it , you would jump on it and before I could edit it .. well you jumped on it...

by physical, I mean, she and visnhuji have physical *haatha-paayi* .. she hits him and he hits back.. without err.. any theories that may be suddenly floating around in your head!!!

Yeh aaj kal ke bacchey ... in my time, I was quite innocent :p

LOL so true...but we all know the ONE TRACK mind Shreya has on any possible risque subject๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Mru_bee thumbnail
To elaborate more.. Shreya, VIshnuji is Kalsanwaali Maami's husband :p

Ohh and I also caught a glimpse of Surya cop heroic adventure with the terrorists ... Mels was bang on in her description .. hehe

AreYaar thumbnail
Has Surya the supercop ended, Mru?? Kal I went to that forum aevein and saw ppl talking about how it was the last epi??  What will you watch now?? *sympathetic muh* :P
Mru_bee thumbnail

Has Surya the supercop ended, Mru?? Kal I went to that forum aevein and saw ppl talking about how it was the last epi??  What will you watch now?? *sympathetic muh* :P

ohhh it ended kya??? sighh.. Maybe it did.. he was felicitated and reinstated I think, and all the dimwits were there in the same episode.

Ab mein kya dekhu??? questions questions... and no answers. and then I hear Kalsanwaali is ending too, toh mera aur ek series khatam. Then kismat is ending (I think..), so one more down the drain.

only BALH ka sahaara for a while.

So SA is the new Dutta? Poor Guy... feel sad for him, to enter as Dutta. He will be skewered along with the storyline.