Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: psawyer

A random question - why do selfmade, ruthless, wealthy businessmen never believe in love? πŸ€” Can't selfmade, ruthless, wealthy businessmen be human too? Do they have to be stereotypical? And why, for once, can we not have a leading lady who doesn't cower in front of the guy and change him through her "clear moral compass"and "inculcated values" but instead through her sharp intelligence and wit?!

Now that is the most popular question with no answer Vasu.πŸ€”

Don't get how they write a character of the female lead as 18 year old but that character is never like an 18 year old!
somya plays a 19 year old in Navya,  she acts like a 19 year old and  looks 19 as well.
But this chick surely doesn't look 18.😳

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

LOL Vasu, it popped up when i was looking for this.---

Khushi

An 18 year old small town girl from UP. Simple rooted in family and is driven by a clear moral compass. She stands for what she believes in, and never lets go of her inculcated values. She will not change herself to conform to people's shallow expectations. She is righteous, intelligent but slightly nave at the same time.
  Ummm 18 year old?! WTH?  From what angle does she look 18?😳 why don't indian shows get over the fact that girls in real life are older than 18?!

LMAOOO@ when will indian shows get that indian girls CAN be older than 18πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I agree about Soumya atleast looking her part and looking like a naive 19 year old...Sanaya is a petite, skinny girl so maybe they think they can pass her off as 18 cuz of that but facewise it shows that she's in her late 20s now.

And ummm Barun can't pass for a 28 year old...he looks 23 tops to meπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey you guys! πŸ€—

So I watched Shor in the City today. This time I did see the whole movie in one sitting, so I won't give you guys a confused review or anything like that. πŸ˜†

But I highly recommend watching this movie if you haven't already!! It's so much fun. And it's also surprisingly poignant at times. Like you are just caught off guard with these sometimes humorous and sometimes warm, poignant moments. I really enjoyed it. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edit: *sigh* I need to come online when one of you is on sometime! :( Maybe over the weekend. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† *optimistic muh* 

Umm...W*F is up with those costumes of that Sanaya show? πŸ˜• Man, what Sanaya's wearing is like a whole new level of Behenji-ism. Seriously, that chotti and the loud/tacky colours and patterns?? Ok who dresses like that? And that too on a normal day? Don't you love how the character description of these lead heroines is always a "simple girl" and boy in no ways does their dressing sense EVER reflect that! πŸ˜•πŸ€”

And yeah same with Barun's costume too. And yes I would call it a costume only. W*F is he wearing!? 

The costume designers of this show had to have some imagination (and not the good kind) to be able to even THINK of clothes like these! πŸ˜• The clothes only scream trying too hard to please. I am toh already put off by the show by these tacky costumes only. What chindi lameness. 
Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 12 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pigbelly4myfeet

Hey you guys! πŸ€—

So I watched Shor in the City today. This time I did see the whole movie in one sitting, so I won't give you guys a confused review or anything like that. πŸ˜†

But I highly recommend watching this movie if you haven't already!! It's so much fun. And it's also surprisingly poignant at times. Like you are just caught off guard with these sometimes humorous and sometimes warm, poignant moments. I really enjoyed it. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edit: *sigh* I need to come online when one of you is on sometime! :( Maybe over the weekend. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† *optimistic muh* 

Umm...W*F is up with those costumes of that Sanaya show? πŸ˜• Man, what Sanaya's wearing is like a whole new level of Behenji-ism. Seriously, that chotti and the loud/tacky colours and patterns?? Ok who dresses like that? And that too on a normal day? Don't you love how the character description of these lead heroines is always a "simple girl" and boy in no ways does their dressing sense EVER reflect that! πŸ˜•πŸ€”

And yeah same with Barun's costume too. And yes I would call it a costume only. W*F is he wearing!? 

The costume designers of this show had to have some imagination (and not the good kind) to be able to even THINK of clothes like these! πŸ˜• The clothes only scream trying too hard to please. I am toh already put off by the show by these tacky costumes only. What chindi lameness. 

Hey Pallo πŸ€— How are you, yaar? We never get to see you these days! 

So you liked Shor In the City? Great - I want to see it...will see if I can this weekend. I also want to want Chalo Dilli - has anyone seen it? 

@bold - I know, right? Just once I would like to see a simple, modern yet traditional girl wearing jeans and a t-shirt...or even a nice salwar kameez that isn't all chamkeeli and bling-tastic and looking like some Punjabi Idol reject. And a long chotti with a paranda? Really? Why does simple = every colour of the rainbow at the same time? 
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
But even AB and Rati and others played 17-18 ki age in MJHT na? πŸ˜› But yeah, Sanaya doesn't look like 18 yaar.. Seriously 22-23 ki bana dain ge tou kya ho jaega? πŸ˜• 

Ohhh Amy you were a SAVAN fan? 🀣 🀣 and you used their KKHH moment avis too! LMAOO! πŸ˜† Anu sab k raaz janti hai, us se bach k rehna! πŸ˜† CMG tou sab ki zindagi ka kaala dhabba hai.. is CC main.. so I guess that can be excused? I hope so! πŸ˜† Sooo, Amy, are you excited to see the return of your Shravan? πŸ˜› Tabhiii, you've been posting the promos and character sketches.. πŸ˜† Lol I'm sorry for this teasing session, but it was such an awesome chance, I couldn't let go of it.. πŸ˜† 

Vasu - Yeah, I came to know about Bajaj being a cameo through you only.. He really was my most favourite character in the show.. πŸ˜ƒ and yes yes, will never forgive Ekta for turning him into mad.. She's a sadist, that woman is. The couples you root for, she never unites them! Hmph! 

Anu! Anu! Anuuu! Are you going to watch the X-factor show? Sonu Nigam has had a haircut and he's back to looking normal.. Plus Shreya Ghoshal and a singing show!! I'm thinking of giving it a chance and it'll be so cool if I have someone to discuss it with me. *eager muh* πŸ˜ƒ

Pallavi - *hugs* Yaaar, its been ages since we last talked.. I loved your BBB icons.. Specially Anushka ones. They were so pretty! 😍 And okay, on your suggestions, I have to watch Chalo Dilli and Shor In the City.. If you watch any more good movies, please do suggest! My vacations are starting and I'm going to watch all the movies that I have missed.. And you know, you should watch The President Is Coming. Its old like 3-4 years old.. But its an awesome film, at least I liked it and I think you'd like it too! 
AreYaar thumbnail
@Pallo: LOL word about Sanaya's MAHA TACKY look in that show...and did you notice that she's wearing GOTAA in her choti?? God! loll...HEIGHTS of ghaati! That is not even a classy parandi...she's wearing GOTAA...eeeks!

@Nimrah: Oh yeah I'm deffo watching...looks interesting and plus I get Sony on TV...so easier to watch *grins*
psawyer thumbnail
LOL - the X Factor is so overdone here its put me right off the Indian version πŸ˜• but at least Sonu Nigam looks like he's chopped off his Rapunzel locks...
AreYaar thumbnail
Work is crazy today *holds head*

But long weekend coming up...so yay! I get to go on a trip...after AGES *dances*  Away from all this blahhness...
psawyer thumbnail
You've got a long weekend too? Cool - where are you  headed?
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimrah

But even AB and Rati and others played 17-18 ki age in MJHT na? πŸ˜› But yeah, Sanaya doesn't look like 18 yaar.. Seriously 22-23 ki bana dain ge tou kya ho jaega? πŸ˜• 

Ohhh Amy you were a SAVAN fan? 🀣 🀣 and you used their KKHH moment avis too! LMAOO! πŸ˜† Anu sab k raaz janti hai, us se bach k rehna! πŸ˜† CMG tou sab ki zindagi ka kaala dhabba hai.. is CC main.. so I guess that can be excused? I hope so! πŸ˜† Sooo, Amy, are you excited to see the return of your Shravan? πŸ˜› Tabhiii, you've been posting the promos and character sketches.. πŸ˜† Lol I'm sorry for this teasing session, but it was such an awesome chance, I couldn't let go of it.. πŸ˜† 

Carry on NimrahπŸ˜† I don't mind it. Yeah i used to watch that BHPH show and even sported those siggiesπŸ˜†. ROFL! But that was SO back in the day...summer of 2010, summer when I was still 15 and without a license to drive πŸ€“. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣