Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice avis - ah, I loved the muuhdikhai ones...except why is he wearing a fur jacket in Mumbai?! 

Loved how he couldn't let her go, even - especially - when it was obvious she couldn't care less.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

ONUBABA! Really?? 

YAY! I can have the girl-man who wears flowery shirts, diamonds in his ear and does nothing except freeload off Prerna and her husband and then cries about his lost Prem! Yeah! SCORE!

@bold---🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh my goodness! now i've got youtube this shizz!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
psawyer thumbnail
Anu, I'm watching the scene where Prem hits Mukti with his car...🤣🤣🤣🤣 God I love this scene...oh, why do I do this to myself? Every time I watch one PM scene, I watch another, and another, and another until I'm well and truly hooked again!
AreYaar thumbnail
LMAO why is Prem wearing a FUR jacket?? You are actually questioning this man's RIDICULOUS sense of clothing style?? haha...arey he toh thought he was channeling some P.I.M.P or something naa...rofl

Yeah she could NOT care less but obviously THAT is when he has to run after her the most to get attention...*shakes head*😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

Anu, I'm watching the scene where Prem hits Mukti with his car...🤣 God I love this scene...oh, why do I do this to myself? Every time I watch one PM scene, I watch another, and another, and another until I'm well and truly hooked again!

Ohhh the ankle twist scene...that's a CLASSICCC! Loveee their back and forth taunts in that one🤣...

Yeah it's hard to stop watching if you watch one scene *sigh*😆
psawyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LMAO why is Prem wearing a FUR jacket?? You are actually questioning this man's RIDICULOUS sense of clothing style?? haha...arey he toh thought he was channeling some P.I.M.P or something naa...rofl

Yeah she could NOT care less but obviously THAT is when he has to run after her the most to get attention...*shakes head*😆

Dude, his fashion nonsense made me laugh most of the time. But I just saw a scene after the five year leap where Mukti sees him for the first time in 5 years. He's got that awful cane, the half ponytail etc...and I'm wondering why she didn't burst out into hysterical tears looking at him and wonder what was wrong with her! I guess love really is blind!

oh, watch this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvkY2OJ6XCs&playnext=1&list=PL94EBCF808B9FFD5D[/YOUTUBE]
Nymeria thumbnail
disregard this!😆
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
LOL Vasu, it popped up when i was looking for this.---

Khushi

An 18 year old small town girl from UP. Simple rooted in family and is driven by a clear moral compass. She stands for what she believes in, and never lets go of her inculcated values. She will not change herself to conform to people's shallow expectations. She is righteous, intelligent but slightly nave at the same time.
  Ummm 18 year old?! WTH?  From what angle does she look 18?😳 why don't indian shows get over the fact that girls in real life are older than 18?!

Arnav

A 28 year old self made, ruthless, 'win at all costs' man. He believes everything can be bought in the world, including love. He has no consideration for relationships and can even manipulate people to achieve his ambitions. ummm aren't there bazillion male leads with same background?

Payal

Payal is Khushi's elder sister. She is thoughtful and mature, as opposed to the impulsive Khushi. Payal understands and supports Khushi in all matters. Her marriage breaks when Khushi takes a stand against the dowry demand. Yet she is rationalises the whole issue and stands by Khushi when the entire family denounces her.typical

Garima Gupta

Garima is Khushi and Payal's mother. She is somebody who considers self respect and family honour topmost. Fear of infamy haunts her, as she has gone through that ordeal when she was a young woman.typical

Shashi Gupta

Shashi Gupta runs a sweet shop, Saatvik Mishtaan Bhandaar, in a interior lower middle class area of Lucknow. A man of modest and honest means, he has belived that "ties of the heart are stronger than ties of blood". He is married to Garima, who is his second wife. Payal is his real daughter from his first marriage, and Khushi was brought in as an orphan by Garima. Nevertheless, he has never treated Khushi any different from Paytal. Both his daughters are the apples of his eye.again typical

Buaji

Though everyone calls her Buaji, her real name is Indira Gupta. She is Shashi Gupta's elder sister. Bua is a widow, very conservative and traditional in her approach. She is strict and appears rude, though somewhere deep down, she means well. She had migrated Lucknow to Delhi with her husband. Their marriage was issueless. She runs a small-time business from her house.Dude! this woman looks scary in this lil pic.😆

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
There's a TEN YEAR age gap between them? 😲 She may be of "marriageable age" but that's still wrong!
psawyer thumbnail
A random question - why do selfmade, ruthless, wealthy businessmen never believe in love? 🤔 Can't selfmade, ruthless, wealthy businessmen be human too? Do they have to be stereotypical? And why, for once, can we not have a leading lady who doesn't cower in front of the guy and change him through her "clear moral compass"and "inculcated values" but instead through her sharp intelligence and wit?!