Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 107

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ramy25

How der u say dat bout ma' Srrravan aka Arnav?😑 He is da beshtest dooode on tv rite now. dunt ya no dat olredi? if u dunt no it, den no it urself. Hummmph!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~excuse my PHANGURL impersonation for a moment~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav is being played by Barun, the guy who played Shravan in BHPH, a show on Sony from last may. meh...he ain't much of an actor and he himself said in an article that acting for him bread and butter. πŸ˜† but anyhow...so yeah that's why we're mocking him.

btw i'm so going to watch this MAHA cliched show for comic relief and also for mocking purposes caz ya know  it's fun. especially with seasoned phangurls who will be watching the show!πŸ˜†

Accha, I undershtaaand. Lage raho, then. I suppose I will see Barun in this new show (oh yes, I'm gonna watch a few eps for kicks as well!) to see how well he doesn't act.

Nimbu pani - yeah: I hated EK for uniting Hiten Tejwani and Prerna in the end and making Bajaj out to be some pyscho extra-buddha with sadhu hair. Throughout the life of the show, he hated Basu and Prerna together; suddenly in the last episode he wrote a book about their eternal love story?!!! πŸ€ͺ

But Rishabh Bajaj was the best thing to happen to KZK - and just think, he was only supposed to be a cameo!
So Vasu, I'm presuming you love Bajaj much more than PM, correct? He's your first love, right?
Originally posted by nureat01

And arey main fangirl toh Amy sava fangirl...she toh actually used to sport those HAWT HAWT sigs and avis of the SAAVAANNN gazebo romance which was copied from the KKHH scene...kyun Amy?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Barun's "acting" can only manage some comic scenes...he has ok comic timing I can say...but him as as a "suave business tycoon"🀣...it's going to be quiteee the hamfest...πŸ˜†...ek taraf Mata Gunjan bahaaoing aansuon ki nadiyan and doosri taraf yeh BS (his actual initials...Barun Sobti🀣)

Hey! I was coming out of that CMG crap and ummm it was the first time i had come across this novel thing called Indian telly. Oh gosh don't even remind me of that ! ****hides under the table with hands on her face****

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Moaning Myrtle and Srrravan 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 WOAH! what a jodi?!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by nureat01

So Vasu, I'm presuming you love Bajaj much more than PM, correct? He's your first love, right?

Well, my first love were Om-Parvati. πŸ˜† I love Bajaj in a different way. I would love Bajaj with anyone - Prerna, Komolika, Aparna, as long as he was Bajaj. I can't bear to see PM with anyone other than each other. I love Prem, I love Mukti but I love them most when they are together. 

I would marry Bajaj in a heartbeat πŸ˜† I have a total crush on him. As for Prem, I would need to sudharofy him a LOT before I even thought of it. I might marry September-track Prem though πŸ˜³

Can't I have both?
Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ramy25

Hey! I was coming out of that CMG crap and ummm it was the first time i had come across this novel thing called Indian telly. Oh gosh don't even remind me of that ! ****hides under the table with hands on her face****

🀣 Moaning Myrtle and Srrravan 🀣 WOAH! what a jodi?!🀣

hahahahahahaha...meri nazron se kuch nahin chuptaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I used to be a silent reader in the BHPH forum...sabki history pata hai mujheπŸ˜†...LOL but don't worry...we all have our dark pasts related to crap shows *comforting hugs*πŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Um yeah, what Anu said. Remember, even we watched CMG in the beginning πŸ€’
LOL Vas, sure you can...you can have all of them...Om, Bajaj, Prem...and your fav. ONUBABA too :P

Found the avis I'd made on that scene:

And two from this bit from Doris ki muh dikhai...He keeps onnn pulling her back...haha

ONUBABA! Really?? 

YAY! I can have the girl-man who wears flowery shirts, diamonds in his ear and does nothing except freeload off Prerna and her husband and then cries about his lost Prem! Yeah! SCORE!
Originally posted by psawyer

Um yeah, what Anu said. Remember, even we watched CMG in the beginning πŸ€’

Do not remind me *shudders* But chalo we still watched it before it got SUPER CRAP...Amy and all toh watched it in all it's craptastic "glory" later onπŸ˜†
**** comes out of hiding*** 😳

πŸ˜†
lol i watched CMG in the end 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒. Bleh...** makes a face like having bad taste in mouth***

@Anu--- lol yeah i guess everyone's been through those crap shows phase...😳 πŸ˜†
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago