Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanaya-Barun ki LOVE ISHTORY ki latesht pics...lmao...my god these two have like NO chemistry...Sanaya has the SAME rondu expression as Gunjan in 90% of the pics*headdesk* and Barun ji ke toh kya kehne...kabhi face pe expression AA jaaye toh naam badal dena...LOL

Khushi & Arnav

Last one

AreYaar thumbnail
More pics...especially for Amy...the die hard SHRAVAN/BHPH fan :P :P haha

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Done watching! πŸ˜ƒ First part was full of Mr. Bajaj's awesomeness! and his awesome bg music.. Excuse my Mr. Bajaj's fangirliness.. πŸ˜† Weird zoom angles.. and my favourite part, Inspector sahab, giriftar karlijiye isay.. and the inspector does that without any questioning.. πŸ˜†

Lol.. the second part has to be my favourite.. WHAT a fight!!! 🀣 I died laughing! 🀣 But ugh, I always hated Anurag! Maybe it was the actor, maybe the character or maybe both or maybe because of my Mr. Bajaj's biased-ness... but I just HATE his sight.. πŸ˜› Stupid useless character he was, in all these three parts, at least! πŸ˜†

the third part was brilliant. Brilliant acting by both ST and MB, specially MB as he sat crying.. and then the whole outburst.. kya acting hai, bhaee wah! Love the part where they both hug while crying.. and aw, Mr. Bajaj being happy side se.. πŸ˜ƒ

Now I have a few questions, since I've forgotten a lot of KZK.. πŸ˜† If Vasu and Anu would be kind enough to answer.. πŸ˜† Was this part before the PM track? I think after, coz of the random trailer in between but okay so he turns good and then coz of this he's back to being bad again? And then she again sudharo-es him?

It was so much fun to watch KZK again.. Brought back the Kekta days.. πŸ˜† Thanks again Vasu! πŸ˜ƒ
nimrah thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Sanaya-Barun ki LOVE ISHTORY ki latesht pics...lmao...my god these two have like NO chemistry...Sanaya has the SAME rondu expression as Gunjan in 90% of the pics*headdesk* and Barun ji ke toh kya kehne...kabhi face pe expression AA jaaye toh naam badal dena...LOL

LMAOOO! Sooo true!!! 🀣 🀣 Nil chemistry, nil story. How is the show going to last? πŸ˜› But chalo Anu, jhoot mat bolo. We all know, how much you loved BHPH! 🀣 and Barun's acting.. No point hiding it anymore.. πŸ˜†
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

More pics...especially for Amy...the die hard SHRAVAN/BHPH fan :P :P haha

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Doesn't his neck look awfully long here?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ummm what in the world is her wearing?! A satin sheet tucked in his vest?!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

SAY WHAT? Me a die hard  SRRRAVANJee!? 😲 Eeekkks thnks buddyz...I'm DEAD...aaayeeeπŸ€ͺ Srrravan jee luks so HAWWWT. O mi GAWD! ma Buddy! ven vil dis show start? I'm olredi going krrrazi over ma Srrravanjeee! Omg omg omg. dis iz gng 2 b a veri gud show.

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks so much for the vids, Vas! You rock! *hugs* Looking forward to watching that epi again...I loveee that Prem-Prerna scene! Ahh MB-ST😍

No problem, Anu. Yeah, I love their chemistry too. 

Nimmo - great analysis! Yeah, Anurag was totally useless; did nothing in the whole scene and after Bajaj has quite nicely dispathced Aparna and Prerna has beaten the crap out of her, he tapkofys in the frame and squeaks "Arrest this woman" *rolls eyes* Useless character. 

I'm totally a Bajaj fangirl too πŸ˜ love his suaveness, his innate coolness - God that man was sexy as hell πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL - what's the story behind this Arnav guy? Why do you guys hate/mock him so much?

Background, pleej. 
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

LOL - what's the story behind this Arnav guy? Why do you guys hate/mock him so much?

Background, pleej. 

How der u say dat bout ma' Srrravan aka Arnav?😑 He is da beshtest dooode on tv rite now. dunt ya no dat olredi? if u dunt no it, den no it urself. Hummmph!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~excuse my PHANGURL impersonation for a moment~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav is being played by Barun, the guy who played Shravan in BHPH, a show on Sony from last may. meh...he ain't much of an actor and he himself said in an article that acting for him bread and butter. πŸ˜† but anyhow...so yeah that's why we're mocking him.

btw i'm so going to watch this MAHA cliched show for comic relief and also for mocking purposes caz ya know  it's fun. especially with seasoned phangurls who will be watching the show!πŸ˜†

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
nimrah thumbnail
Vasu - Exaccctly!!! Sab kaam Mr. Bajaj aur Prerna ne kiya and then Anurag sahab beech main tapak pare! And eee, fellow Mr. Bajaj fangirl! Seriously, his character was soo awesome. So calm, caring yet a clever man at the same time.. and his style! Ahh!!! 😍 I will never forgive Kekta for the end of KZK.. Where she united Anurag-Prerna and turned Mr.Bajaj mad.. Bechare !!! *sobs*

Lol actually Vasu, he was in this show Baat Hamari Pakki Hai on Sony. And it was a pretty useless show and this guy is a terrible actor.. So that's why we're making fun of him.. but *whispers* Anu secretly likes him yo!
Edited by nimrah - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimrah

LMAOOO! Sooo true!!! 🀣 🀣 Nil chemistry, nil story. How is the show going to last? πŸ˜› But chalo Anu, jhoot mat bolo. We all know, how much you loved BHPH! 🀣 and Barun's acting.. No point hiding it anymore.. πŸ˜†

😲😲☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ How did you know this deeep dark secret of mine??😲☺️🀣🀣🀣

Watching BHPH for however long I watched it also was such a waste of time...I blame it on the fact that I had Sony on TV...YT pe kabhi bother nahin karti! lol

And arey main fangirl toh Amy sava fangirl...she toh actually used to sport those HAWT HAWT sigs and avis of the SAAVAANNN gazebo romance which was copied from the KKHH scene...kyun Amy?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Barun's "acting" can only manage some comic scenes...he has ok comic timing I can say...but him as as a "suave business tycoon"🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...it's going to be quiteee the hamfest...πŸ˜†...ek taraf Mata Gunjan bahaaoing aansuon ki nadiyan and doosri taraf yeh BS (his actual initials...Barun Sobti🀣)