Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay guys...I gtg now. Catch ya all tomorrow. Anu, Amy, Mru, Nimrah *hugs*. Take Care guys.

@LadyM...have fun in your road trip *hugs*

@Vasu...I hope you find those KZK scenes and upload them...wanna watch the scenesπŸ˜†. Oh, and I read SSBN's updates regularly, but only watch some scenes that interests me. The family drama and their lameness...I skip them mostly. I like the story of the show...Daksh-Naina's love story is simple and sweet...but I really wish that the actors were good at portraying the emotions well. They are very weak in acting. Still, I like the way their story is moving...so am keeping a track of it.
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Mels! I missed you so much and your updates! 🀣 Surya is such an awesome show na? πŸ˜† Sony can just come up with these shows only... Adalat, CID, Surya.. All crapfests! I'm thinking of watching an episode of it too.. πŸ˜†

Exactly, bechara Kavi.. You just can't blame him.. Aaj kal ache shows bante kahan hain.. All we see is the same concepts being recycled in a new show.. πŸ˜• But it would still be weird to see Kavi in a lame role after R.com! Oooh I remember that scene you're mentioning but don't remember the actress. I'll go see now, good excuse to watch R.com! πŸ˜†

Just 9 days left until uni starts aww! I have 5 days left until my holidays begin. And worst part, we get just 26 days of holiday aur MBBS walay get holidays of one and a half month.. Bahut na insaafi hai!

Anu and Amy - WHO is CSB in Navya? πŸ˜• I'm confuuused.

And goddd, I'm reading the KZK discussions now on the previous pages.. Its sooo much fun!!! 🀣 🀣 I seriously love you guys.. πŸ˜† and damn, I miss Kekta shows. πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Oyeee Navya was in the last epi of R.com?? This I gotta see! Honestly everyone looked good in R.com...even APK in the cameo she did in one epi...lol...loved Vrushali in her cameo too.
AreYaar thumbnail
Bye Mels! Take care! *hugs*

Originally posted by: nimrah

Anu and Amy - WHO is CSB in Navya? πŸ˜• I'm confuuused.

CSB = Center Shock Baba...credit for this name goes to the one and only NehaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it's that guy who played the professor in Seven, remember?? He's playing this very strict and creepy Dadaji of Anant in this show...seriously he looks like a character that's walked out of a horror film🀣🀣🀣...Check out the sig that Amy's sporting...that has CSB in it...the "ooogle" one🀣
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh oh oh navya in R.com?!

Where? i need to rewatch it then!

So, Kismat didn't end today. It had precap for monday? Ey?πŸ˜• Now, i'm confused. Wasn't BALH going to air on it's time from monday? WTH?!

nimrah thumbnail
Oooh the creepy dada!!! Yeah I remember him from Seven as well.. Why does this man gets such creepy roles only? πŸ˜› Lol yeah I'm aware of his character.. Just didn't know about the name you guys picked out for him.. πŸ˜†

Watching the last episode of R.com.. God, I LOVE Rohan.. *sigh* and I just loved the last episode with flashbacks and all.. Haye! 😍 Vrushali? Who Vrushali? Only Vrushali I know is the DID wali. She was in R.com too? 😲 and I call myself a R.com fan... *shakes head* Oh yeah APK was quite good in her cameo too. The difference, good production house makes.. πŸ˜†

Found Saumya in R.com!!! πŸ˜›

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcCZfRLqKQ0&feature=relmfu

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ramy25

Oh oh oh navya in R.com?!

Where? i need to rewatch it then!

So, Kismat didn't end today. It had precap for monday? Ey?πŸ˜• Now, i'm confused. Wasn't BALH going to air on it's time from monday? WTH?!

huh??? It didn't end? hmmm...

who is APK? Rishta.com had so many cameos. It is difficult to keep track.. hehe

Hey Mels, I am a fan of Kalsanwaali and watch Surya. It does give an insight into my taste.. hehehe

-- Mru
AreYaar thumbnail
@Amy: yeah W*F?! Is BALH gonna get delayed then?? Ughhh...seriously Kismat is ruined anyways...why don't they just end it and be done!

@Nimrah: LOL he's called Center Shock Baba cuz of those Centershock/Centerfresh ads I think...he has the same AANKHEIN PHAAD PHAAD ke dekhne waala expression constantly jaise use SHOCK laga ho :P

Vrushali was in R.com in the epi where the muslim couple are looking for a second wife for the husband but ultimately realize they won't be able to deal with it...Vrushali was very sweet in the epi...she's a good actress.

@Mru: APK is Anupriya Kapoor...who played Taani in Tere Liye on SP.

Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
nimrah thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

@Amy: yeah W*F?! Is BALH gonna get delayed then?? Ughhh...seriously Kismat is ruined anyways...why don't they just end it and be done!

@Nimrah: LOL he's called Center Shock Baba cuz of those Centershock/Centerfresh ads I think...he has the same AANKHEIN PHAAD PHAAD ke dekhne waala expression constantly jaise use SHOCK laga ho :P

Vrushali was in R.com in the epi where the muslim couple are looking for a second wife for the husband but ultimately realize they won't be able to deal with it...Vrushali was very sweet in the epi...she's a good actress.

@Mru: APK is Anupriya Kapoor...who played Taani in Tere Liye on SP.

@ Bold - Oh my god yesss! *smacks forehead* Ab yaad araha hai.. It was a sweet cameo indeed.. Vrushali was very good in it..

Lol @ the reason for choosing the name for that creepy dada.. πŸ˜† I like it.. πŸ˜†
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the clip Nimrah.
hehehehe so many cameos in R.com. Gosh miss that show so very much. An awesome show from start to finish. *sigh*