Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Amy - I don't like food item either...yuck...but I love the show!

@Melissa - lol - Sampada was Anurag's third wife - he married her in the Prem-Mukti generation. She turned evil some point between the second and third generations and tried to kill him.

Aparna was a pyscho, yaar - as villains go, Komolika was comic, Sampada was blah but Aparna, with her flying hair and leather jackets was pretty damn awesome 😆

I remember the scene where Onurag and Prerna suspected Prem of being with Aparna and threw him out after watching some doctored-up video; Bajaj, being the cool, suave guy he is, discovered that the video was fake and was created by Aparna. Prerna Devi went mental, punching her, flinging her around by the hair, even picking up a massive rock to hit her with. It was pretty W*F but it was hilarious. 
AreYaar thumbnail
haha classic PM! "Oh god not that CID chashmish! Woh aati hai toh mera sar dard TUMOR mein badal jaata hai" 🤣🤣  Awww I miss PM!

Fatty made you a sig on this scene, haina Vas?
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

@Melissa - lol - Sampada was Anurag's third wife - he married her in the Prem-Mukti generation. She turned evil some point between the second and third generations and tried to kill him.

Aparna was a pyscho, yaar - as villains go, Komolika was comic, Sampada was blah but Aparna, with her flying hair and leather jackets was pretty damn awesome 😆

I remember the scene where Onurag and Prerna suspected Prem of being with Aparna and threw him out after watching some doctored-up video; Bajaj, being the cool, suave guy he is, discovered that the video was fake and was created by Aparna. Prerna Devi went mental, punching her, flinging her around by the hair, even picking up a massive rock to hit her with. It was pretty W*F but it was hilarious. 

I remember that scene🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aparna-Prem interactions used to be awesome too😆

Hey Mels and Amy! *waves*
psawyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

haha classic PM! "Oh god not that CID chashmish! Woh aati hai toh mera sar dard TUMOR mein badal jaata hai" 🤣🤣  Awww I miss PM!

Fatty made you a sig on this scene, haina Vas?

Yeah I think she did...it's somewhere on one of my million photobucket albums ðŸ˜† will try to dig it out...

Man, he sounded so put-upon ðŸ¤£ poor guy. And Mukti with her overly-sweet smile was hilarious too. God I loved these early tackles...
AreYaar thumbnail
I have it saved on my laptop at home from her PB account...lol...I also made an avi on the bit when Prem does that "shoo...get lost" gesture at Mukti telling her to "just leave"...haha...but stupid tinypic deleted it...might have it saved on my laptop...will have to check.

Yeah the early clashes were awesome...ahhh MT's awesome chemistry!
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey Anu, Mel and Amy - *waves* How are we doing today? I just posted my comment in Anu's TIL post...whew

My road trip begins today afternoon *prays to all the Gods to make the journey as uneventful as possible* I will miss you guys ... *hugs*

I am still around for a couple of hours, but may respond only in a line or two. :-)

Oh, in case I forget my manners, have a super duper weekend!
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

WHAT?!!!!😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I so don't remember any of those stuffs. I probably got tired and gave KZK a break then. I know for a fact that I took on and off breaks from KZK to retain my sanity...but THIS happened and I had NO IDEA of it! That's just cruel. Being deprived of such comedy!

Oh, Sampada was in the Prem-Mukti generation. No wonder I forgot her. I hardly ever saw her I guess. I watched the initial Kasak track, and then gave up on the show...returned to watch Prem's entry...then kept a tab on PM on YT...then gave up again after M died...oh well, it was a really on and off viewing during the generation.

@Anu...hey *hugs* I just read about Bhagonwali ending. Dude, I'm hurt. This is just so sad. Apparently the lack of HAWT scenes and the different personalities of the lead weren't what people preferred *rolls eyes*. Uggghhh...this sucks! I was counting on leaving the show once it went to dogs...can't believe that the show wouldn't even get a chance to go down that road😭.

Anyway...watched yesterday's and today's episode. I really liked yesterday's episode. Have a minor complaint regarding the song the selected to play when R was talli...but well, I liked the rest of the stuffs. Nivedita was great in portraying a drunken R. Her laugh was infectious and so genuine. G was nice too...I loved the adoring way in which he kept smiling and watching R's antics. Few things that I really liked were absence of long eyelocks just because he touched her on the waist or something, the over-all lightheartedness-no whining or crying or making the scene melodramatic to create sympathy in Guddu's heart for Runjhun, oh, and I totally LOVED the fact that G tied R to him with that shawl of his while they were on the bike😆...it was sensible and necessary thing to do.
AreYaar thumbnail
Hey LadyM! Enjoy your weekend and have a lovely trip! :-)

Originally posted by: Melissa

@Anu...hey *hugs* I just read about Bhagonwali ending. Dude, I'm hurt. This is just so sad. Apparently the lack of HAWT scenes and the different personalities of the lead weren't what people preferred *rolls eyes*. Uggghhh...this sucks! I was counting on leaving the show once it went to dogs...can't believe that the show wouldn't even get a chance to go down that road😭.

Anyway...watched yesterday's and today's episode. I really liked yesterday's episode. Have a minor complaint regarding the song the selected to play when R was talli...but well, I liked the rest of the stuffs. Nivedita was great in portraying a drunken R. Her laugh was infectious and so genuine. G was nice too...I loved the adoring way in which he kept smiling and watching R's antics. Few things that I really liked were absence of long eyelocks just because he touched her on the waist or something, the over-all lightheartedness-no whining or crying or making the scene melodramatic to create sympathy in Guddu's heart for Runjhun, oh, and I totally LOVED the fact that G tied R to him with that shawl of his while they were on the bike😆...it was sensible and necessary thing to do.

Yes! finally someone to discuss with! *hugs* LOL

Yeah the show is ending...which really sucks cuz it hasn't gotten crap yet...GR's interactions are fun to watch and all the mad comedy in the show otherwise too...honestly every other show on Zee is pakau right now🥱

Worddd to everything you said about Talli Runjhun...Nivedita did a FAB job...I was saying the same in the forum but it seemed to be a minority opinion cuz many ppl found her to be overacting and out of character😕😆...but I thought she did a VERY realistic job of the constant laughing and the breathless hyperness of a person really high and running around😆...yeah the song they played was lame but I loved the GR bits otherwise...especially at the baraat when she was trying to make him dance🤣...and yeah worddd on how there wasn't anything OTT and extended eyelocks or ZOMG he/she touched me type of stuff...natural camaderie...I also really LOL'd seeing how he'd TIED her to himself for the bike ride...they have such an irreverent si unique and comfortable chemistry with each other, haina?

Today's epi sounds interesting too...Guddu was on the verge of letting go of the bet which he starts to think is stupid and pointless but mamis created trouble again for a new misunderstanding😆

Sadly looks like the end will be rushed if this is to wrap up by next week end
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 LMAO! you guys carry on your KZK crazy discussion! it sounds HILARIOUS just reading it!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 may be i can find videos on YT!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hey Mels, Anu, Vasu, ladyM, and everyone who's here.😃
psawyer thumbnail
Mels, I've been searching for that Aparna vs Prerna catfight online to show you but no luck :(  

Fikar not, though - I still have all the vids at home. I shall UPLOAD! ðŸ¤£