Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

*zor ka hug back* Don't say sorry yaar...*sigh*

Made the avi:

I love how the "Don't say Alvida" tune plays in the back as they hug..

Honestly, leave it to Khushi to find the best scenes and match them with the best tunes/lyrics..
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

So now I can't seem to stop watching this VM.. *sigh*

I've rewatched it 10 times since I posted it in here just now *sigh*πŸ˜†   Aevein toh nahin I'm a crazy fangirl...lol...upar se this VM kinda just squeezes you by the heart cuz Nakku's search mirrors ours in a sense...we feel one with her character in this VM.
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
love MR's expressions... I can totally get both of your feelings at seeing a well made series go down so fast. Hopefully MR comes back with a role that is worth the wait and expectations.

And I cant even fathom to understand, why and what of Kismat anymore. And Kavi took up this role for what??? Time for me to watch another R.com, I guess.

-- Mru
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

I love how the "Don't say Alvida" tune plays in the back as they hug..That's the part I'm replaying over and over again...makes me cry

Honestly, leave it to Khushi to find the best scenes and match them with the best tunes/lyrics.. Exactly...she timed it BRILLIANTLY...and she picked THE best expressions out of the hug precap/promo to combine into one bit...upar se her gorgeous coloring...had to make the aviπŸ˜†

-Fivr- thumbnail

I've rewatched it 10 times since I posted it in here just now *sigh*πŸ˜†   Aevein toh nahin I'm a crazy fangirl...lol...upar se this VM kinda just squeezes you by the heart cuz Nakku's search mirrors ours in a sense...we feel one with her character in this VM.

Lol!! I've watched it about 7 times so far.. This toh obviously makes you a higher rank ki fangirl than me! *reverent muh* πŸ˜†

@bold: *nods*

*and nods some more*
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

love MR's expressions... I can totally get both of your feelings at seeing a well made series go down so fast. Hopefully MR comes back with a role that is worth the wait and expectations.

And I cant even fathom to understand, why and what of Kismat anymore. And Kavi took up this role for what??? Time for me to watch another R.com, I guess.

-- Mru

Oh yeah MR will take his time for sure...that guy only listens to his own mind and heart...he feels no pressureπŸ˜†

Kismat...ughhh...watched last night's epi...HOW could you mouth such GODAWFUL trite dialogues, Kavi?? And I feel like strangling that Zuleikha...annoying woman. Yeah you should watch R.com to take your mind off thisπŸ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
Wait wait.. What did Kavi say..? I haven't been following Kismat so I have no clue about what's going on.. But I read here that Kavi had entered the show. Aisa kaunsa dialogue bol diya..? *dreadful muh* πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
@Fivr: His dad says to him, "You're CRAZY"

Kavi/Vicky goes: "Crazy about HER, dad"

πŸ˜΅πŸ€’πŸ˜†

In that moment I wanted to give him one TIGHT slap! Can you imagine ROHAN ever saying stuff like this?? Sorry I still can't get the image of Rohan out of my head...and waise bhi crazy for that LAME chick?? No ways, man...not digestible!

And don't even get me started on how QUICKLY he's jumped into SHAADI talks
-Fivr- thumbnail

@Fivr: His dad says to him, "You're CRAZY"

Kavi/Vicky goes: "Crazy about HER, dad"

πŸ˜΅πŸ€’πŸ˜†

In that moment I wanted to give him one TIGHT slap! Can you imagine ROHAN ever saying stuff like this?? Sorry I still can't get the image of Rohan out of my head...and waise bhi crazy for that LAME chick?? No ways, man...not digestible!

And don't even get me started on how QUICKLY he's jumped into SHAADI talks

@bold: *jaw hits the floor*

*blinks in shock*

*dies laughing* 🀣

I'm sorry, WHAT?!!?!?! Ye dialogue toh aaj k teenagers bhi nahi marte and this guy's supposed to be a grown man?! *shakes head* Kavi, Kavi, Kavi.. Rohan ka toh khayal kiya hota! *shakes head some more* 😡

@red: Rohan would be turning in his TV-series-wala-grave if he knew k ye Vicky jee kaise un ka naam roshan kar rahey hain.. 🀣

Sony waley really don't know how to keep a good show running.. Really.. Achey khasey show ka kachra kar dete hain aur jis ka kachra nahi karte (like R.com) usko cancel kar dete hain.. Losers. 🀒

Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Isn't this an amaaazing sig?😍