Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

Yep, seems like he is most likely...but a TB article would be the final confirmation I guess...for now the news has only been published in TOI/HT and I think mentioned in SBS.

It's a predicable replacement...since ages Shabbir's name was being floated around anyways.

I just want this show to END...SO badly.

Worddd! It really needs to end. It's beyond pathetic now. I wonder if the TRPS or ANYTHING about that show matter to these channel walas now...they are just doing timepass until they get a new show to replace it. LTL was this rare show which got it all right in spite of it being too melodramatic, torturously slow paced and completely idiotic many times.
AreYaar thumbnail
Yaar god only knows how but the show is still in the top 10 in ratings *shakes head*

The channel has a bunch of random shows coming up but they all seem to be occupying other slots...EVERY damn show is ending except THIS one *bangs head*
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you here, Anu?

Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey all! Only here for a flying hello-type visit as I'm about to go to bed, but thought of posting this here. BALH creations, for those of you interested:

Night!
Mru_bee thumbnail
Hilarious dialogue from Kalsanwali " Lagta hey Gudduwa ki brain ka SIM card change ho gaya hey" 😆 ... She is totally into science fiction...hahaha

-- Mru
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Mru, you're really enjoying the crazy mamis of Bhagonwaali these days, haan? haha
Mru_bee thumbnail
hahaha.. toh phir kya... the entire episode was on Guddu-Runjhun!!! very sad ... Kalsanwaali got only 3 minutes in all..sighh...

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL don't worry I'm sure your pyari Kalsanwaali will get more footage tomorrow as she unleashes her latest drama containing whatever she found in their room today...lol
Mru_bee thumbnail
hehe.. I sure hope so. I wonder what she was searching for. Maybe the *original SIM card* of Guddu... hahaha... Ohhh, now that sci-fi angle would be awesome.. hehe
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*sigh*

I wish LTL would just end.. With every passing day it acts as even more of a jaley-pe-namak.. 

Hey guys! I am so not in the mood to start reading through my Government book! *procrastinates some more*