Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Amy...does this mean Kabir did end up using that CD against ARM???

And wow just 2 more epis to go...what will they show? :S lol
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Only ONE more to go tomorrow Anu.
Kabir sent the CD to Sapna because he thinks ARM's playing some game in this whole Vicky-Zulekha issue. Ughhh whatever!
 i'm totally over that show now. The only reason I watched these crappy last episodes is for ARM. No matter how much Kabir suffered in his earlier life as kid, his actions and changed behavior and utter arrogance that came with him becoming rich is so not justifiable!
anyhow, just leave it anu. I don't even want to talk about that show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

btw did you see two new promos of that show with whats-her-face...Sanaya ---

here are the Youtube links---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeOyrkJObF0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feaCPkpt6SQ&feature=related

Muahahahahahhah😆 Will watch for comedyfest purposes!🤣 Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LMAO can't watch them right now but just went to the MJHT forum to read the descriptions by the fangirls...howlarious...SUCH typical "Main hoon SELF RESPECT waali MIDDLE CLASS ladki" stuff *bangs head*...and Barun can't ACT saala...rofl...this really is going to be quite the comedy dose...chalo yeh bhi sahi...haha
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL well you DID say you have a fangirly side that could put all fangirls to shame so I was curious to see what way you meant it in...

Your GRAPHIC fangirly side toh I've mainly only seen for MR so far😆

Oyeee...I have never been that GRAPHIC about MR too. I have never really fainted and drooled at seeing him shirtless or anything. He's goodlooking, has a good..umm...built, has a genuine and charming personality...upar se he's one hell of an actor...would you deny that he's the HOTTEST and SEXIEST and...and just the BEST actor on TV right now?

P.S...forgot to mention the voice...and the way he talks...😍 
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ended up watching the first two episodes of R.com ... *sigh* I miss  this serial so much. I HATE Sony TV fellas for their myopic vision ... 😡

Edit: Heyyy Mash
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Heyyy Lady M! How's it going? Did you get my PM?
incandescence thumbnail
Waise it's funny how I haven't watched any...ANY MR scene since he left LTL. I'm a crappy fangirl!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Oyeee...I have never been that GRAPHIC about MR too. I have never really fainted and drooled at seeing him shirtless or anything. He's goodlooking, has a good..umm...built, has a genuine and charming personality...upar se he's one hell of an actor...would you deny that he's the HOTTEST and SEXIEST and...and just the BEST actor on TV right now?

P.S...forgot to mention the voice...and the way he talks...😍 

LOL when have I ever denied?

But you are hilarious, Mash...pehle KHUD hi daava karti ho that you can beat all the fangirls in fangirliness and then when I ask you about the obvious GRAPHIC comparison since that is the route most fangirls take, then you get all defensive😆😆

But I'm enjoying reading your MR fangirliness after many days...aur bolo...I'm all ears😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Ended up watching the first two episodes of R.com ... *sigh* I miss  this serial so much. I HATE Sony TV fellas for their myopic vision ... 😡

Edit: Heyyy Mash

Yeah watching R.com can be quite bittersweet *sigh* But I still love watching the epis any random time I feel like it...they make me smile :-)
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes I did get your PM - thank you so much... I haven't started watching AKS yet ... but will get to it next week. Have you followed the serial waise?